What's new

Pakistani corner

@Viper0011. , why are you so concerned with politics in Pakistan. Personally i am not interested in politics, but one can't miss your posts. You probably hate IK the most here, refer to him as some freedom fighter(that one comment i rated of your's). Where is this hatred coming from? don't really support IK or PTI, but IK is much better compared to corrupt kings like Zardari and Nawaz, you should do similar criticism to PMLN. I agree PTI is inexperienced, full of chors from different parties, but the type of criticism that you do is not criticism. It's pure hatred, PMLN supporters hate IK, we Pakistanis should keep in mind that he is also a national hero, not some freedom fighter, fighting for Pashtoonistan. Again i will go back to my original post, why are you so concerned with politics in Pakistan. Please keep it short and i mean no offence, plus i hate politics (you will know as i hardly ever post in political section).
regards
let me tag some political friends here: @Jazzbot ,@notorious_eagle , your thoughts?

The political hatred only comes from IK and his fans, the verbal abuse, threats, people's daughters and families and everyone who doesn't agree with IK, was getting bashed, threatened and verbally abused. You call these politics???

I've personally known IK for decades. He was a tough, dictator like captain, the right skill-set he needed for Cricket. But he let people use him for their benefits (Tareen, the Pashtunistan drama, funding from Indian agencies and all).

I had a mentor from Pakistan after I left college, the guy was one of the smartest PHD's in international business and economy I've met in a while. He would always talk about Pakistan, then in my career, i went and lived in India, Pakistan and a few other places and learned the system and met all the big deals, starting from Zia, NS in his infancy, BB and all.

Pakistan was a mess, starting 2013, she had a new and the only chance left, available to her (the Chinese investment, the Shariffs in power this time only for Pakistan, etc, etc). Baluch and IK's party were given their chance and mandate was respected by NS, just to start a new phase of modern, tolerant politics in Pakistan. Then came IK, fueled by Pasha and Zaheer, fools that make their money and invest outside and had personal grudge against NS. Combined that funding and all with IK's lack of maturity, the entire Pakistan was about to do down. THAT isn't acceptable.

Negative, abusive and country damaging politics, should not be acceptable in any society, let alone in a society that was declared "ready to go bankrupt at the end of 2012". When you start violence based politics in a country struggling to get out of a violent and intolerant pst, are you being a leader or one of the amateur intolerant fools who can go to any extent for their own agenda???? Screw 200 million nation and the system trying to take the country elsewhere??? You don't see a logical issue here???? Damaging a country's growth should never be allowed. Main reason why the military told IK to wait peacefully till 2018 and try his luck then. As they see a system working and bringing about a huge change to the entire Pakistan and her image. Hope this helps. I want to see a Pakistan growing, becoming stronger and succeeding, not going back to violence, drama, all talk, conspiracy theories like the "rigging" and NO progress.

Is it a crime to support a better future for 200 million people who deserve it? And reject negativity, intolerance and violence whether IK or TK instigate it???

You don't have to be so stubborn and persistent. Pakistan recognizes the whole of Jammu and Kashmir as it's territory, while GB and AJK are under it's control. It is only disputed, it is in fact part of Pakistan, or is it not? or does India control that territory.

I am not being stubborn or persistent here, Sir. The legal position remains as I have stated, no matter what I say. If you want to differ with the legal position, please feel free to do so. I have absolutely no problem with it.

let me tag some political friends here: @Jazzbot ,@notorious_eagle , your thoughts?

Criticism is always welcomed. I myself criticize PTI quite often, while regularly bash N-League. Yes your personal liking / disliking plays a big role while you criticize. The hate I have for MQM is not the same for N-League.

But, the person you're talking about has referred to PTI women as prostitutes quite often. He has used abusive and cheap words for ladies participating in PTI sit in. That is just not acceptable.

Criticize as much as you want, but you got to stay in your limits.

I am not being stubborn or persistent here, Sir. The legal position remains as I have stated, no matter what I say. If you want to differ with the legal position, please feel free to do so. I have absolutely no problem with it.
Let me clarify it in as simple words as i can. My writing skills are quite poor, but i will give it a try: 1 November is celebrated by Gilgitis as a day when we got our freedom, we drove the occupying force out-this is what we celebrate. The region is disputed, correct, but does it change the fact the Gilgit has gained it freedom and chosen a path it sees fit. What questions arise from this? i can't think of any.

The political hatred only comes from IK and his fans, the verbal abuse, threats, people's daughters and families and everyone who doesn't agree with IK, was getting bashed, threatened and verbally abused. You call these politics???
And you call replying in similar, if not in a worse manner politics?
funding from Indian agencies and all).
There isn't substantial proof to evaluate that. Or please care to share them with us. The evidence that is present is not as substantial as evidence present of Nawaz Sharif taking money from Osama and etc, etc allegations. Funding from RAW and Jews is quite an old political tactics here.
Negative, abusive and country damaging politics, should not be acceptable in any society, let alone in a society that was declared "ready to go bankrupt at the end of 2012". When you start violence based politics in a country struggling to get out of a violent and intolerant pst, are you being a leader or one of the amateur intolerant fools who can go to any extent for their own agenda???? Screw 200 million nation and the system trying to take the country elsewhere??? You don't see a logical issue here???? Damaging a country's growth should never be allowed. Main reason why the military told IK to wait peacefully till 2018 and try his luck then. As they see a system working and bringing about a huge change to the entire Pakistan and her image. Hope this helps. I want to see a Pakistan growing, becoming stronger and succeeding, not going back to violence, drama, all talk, conspiracy theories like the "rigging" and NO progress.
You do know that Nawaz Sharif has done much worse in the past compared to IK. I am no fan of IK, but the type of hatred you have towards him is totally unacceptable, considering you refer to Pathans as, you know what...I will not mention those hideous words you used, just because they voted for IK. Secondly you refer to him as some freedom fighter for Pashtoonistan. I hate Nawaz Sharif and Zardaris and all politicians, but i will not refer to them as freedom fighters. There is a limit to everything, you seem to cross it, constantly.
Is it a crime to support a better future for 200 million people who deserve it? And reject negativity, intolerance and violence whether IK or TK instigate it???
It is best for us to decide who is good for us and who isn't. I want you to criticize Nawaz and Zardari in the same words, if not much harsher, these guys are corrupt to the core. How can anyone defend this? What you do is abusing not criticism.
Have a nice day.
But, the person you're talking about has referred to PTI women as prostitutes quite often. He has used abusive and cheap words for ladies participating in PTI sit in. That is just not acceptable.

Criticize as much as you want, but you got to stay in your limits.
Generally speaking goray hate Nawaz and Zardari and usually support IK. Anokha insan deha hai.

Generally speaking goray hate Nawaz and Zardari and usually support IK. Anokha insan deha hai.

Now that its been officially reported that the PML-N media cell is operational at strength of 38 people with 10 million budget, under Maryam Safdar. They are operating directly from PM house. Its quite possible he's a false flagger on their payroll. God knows.

Now that its been officially reported that the PML-N media cell is operational at strength of 38 people with 10 million budget, under Maryam Safdar. They are operating directly from PM house. Its quite possible he's a false flagger on their payroll. God knows.
This is what i have noticed-people generally support IK when it comes to social media i don't see why PMLN would not counter it with such tactics, is possible. I support criticism, what he does is abuse, not criticism.

Nobody says a word against Nawaz Sharif "Itna piyara masoom kaka hay", warna nahi to .....................

This is what i have noticed-people generally support IK when it comes to social media i don't see why PMLN would not counter it with such tactics, is possible. I support criticism, what he does is abuse, not criticism.

Not sure if this went through your eyes:

Strategic media cell spreads its wings

Worth a read.

I've seen a lot of people criticizing PTI, the few people whose criticism I've liked, rather enjoyed are @FaujHistorian @Aether @Armstrong and @Bratva. These guys usually talk with logic and the entire focus of argument is always on the argument, with no cheap shots, personal comments or abuses. This is how it should be.

Nobody says a word against Nawaz Sharif "Itna piyara masoom kaka hay", warna nahi to .....................
Chup kar warna...:mad: Hassan Nisar was on T.V yesterday, so don't:angel:.
Not sure if this went through your eyes:

Worth a read.

I've seen a lot of people criticizing PTI, the few people whose criticism I've liked, rather enjoyed are @FaujHistorian @Aether @Armstrong and @Bratva. These guys usually talk with logic and the entire focus of argument is always on the argument, with no cheap shots, personal comments or abuses. This is how it should be.
I personally do criticize PTI's policies and blunders they make, have made. People should act civilized and respect others. What is one gaining from abusing Pathan and refering to IK as some freedom fighter fighting for Pashtoonistan. That's plain stupid.
interesting...

I've personally known IK for decades. He was a tough, dictator like captain, the right skill-set he needed for Cricket. But he let people use him for their benefits (Tareen, the Pashtunistan drama, funding from Indian agencies and all).

I had a mentor from Pakistan after I left college, the guy was one of the smartest PHD's in international business and economy I've met in a while. He would always talk about Pakistan, then in my career, i went and lived in India, Pakistan and a few other places and learned the system and met all the big deals, starting from Zia, NS in his infancy, BB and all.

Pakistan was a mess, starting 2013, she had a new and the only chance left, available to her (the Chinese investment, the Shariffs in power this time only for Pakistan, etc, etc). Baluch and IK's party were given their chance and mandate was respected by NS, just to start a new phase of modern, tolerant politics in Pakistan. Then came IK, fueled by Pasha and Zaheer, fools that make their money and invest outside and had personal grudge against NS. Combined that funding and all with IK's lack of maturity, the entire Pakistan was about to do down. THAT isn't acceptable.

Your views about Musharraf???

Hasan Nisar to dewana hay bahi mayray, uss ka dimagh khisak gya hay yeh quam na kabhi sudhri hay na sudhray gi.8-)
:mad: He is my favorite analyst. He is sick of the system as i am, who isn't. It's the same feudal elite, das panthra khandan ruling Pakistan. Till the day we don't get rid of them Pakistan ain't going nowhere.

:mad: He is my favorite analyst. He is sick of the system as i am, who isn't. It's the same feudal elite, das panthra khandan ruling Pakistan. Till the day we don't get rid of them Pakistan ain't going nowhere.

That is why you should join my cause, I told you I have spared a desk to plan this.

That is why you should join my cause, I told you I have spared a desk to plan this.
What is your cause? what are the options other than leaving this country and hoping for the best. you were just playing me, who doesn't like Hassan Nisar.

What is your cause? what are the options other than leaving this country and hoping for the best. you were just playing me, who doesn't like Hassan Nisar.

Free Pakistan of this Maslehat ki siyasat once and for all :smokin:

I don't like him he is some old crazy baba now who earns by cursing and scolding the corrupt society, a sign of helplessness and frustration.

Back
Top Bottom