What's new

Pakistani corner

:mad: He is my favorite analyst. He is sick of the system as i am, who isn't. It's the same feudal elite, das panthra khandan ruling Pakistan. Till the day we don't get rid of them Pakistan ain't going nowhere.

Don't you ever say anything to Hassan Nisar. :3. Wallahi that man has true pain for Pakistan and my favorite analyst all the time. The thing is we don't want to see the real picture of our situations, close our eyes and run from it. So he is doing this job perfectly! Showing us Where do we stand.

Don't you ever say anything to Hassan Nisar. :3. Wallahi that man has true pain for Pakistan and my favorite analyst all the time. The thing is we don't want to see the real picture of our situations, close our eyes and run from it. So he is doing this job perfectly! Showing us Where do we stand.
His view on subcontinents muslims is totally correct

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to come here!

Shouldn't it be on quality of posts or on quality of threads created?. I can go on every thread and troll people and bail out, and if I become an Elite that way, wouldn't that be unfair?.
Quality of the post will get you a title without a doubt, we have a great system. The thing is you hardly post outside members section, last i remember that thread you opened. :undecided: You need to post more such quality threads.

I am not, i was praising him-my good friend.

Couldn't be more proud. We have opened our hearts to these people and they are actually contributing to the society and living peacefully. There is a good number of people in Gilgit too. I have been to China market once or twice, good people. Good to see them happy.

Quality of the post will get you a title without a doubt, we have a great system. The thing is you hardly post outside members section, last i remember that thread you opened. :undecided: You need to post more such quality threads.

I am not, i was praising him-my good friend.

Couldn't be more proud. We have opened our hearts to these people and they are actually contributing to the society and living peacefully. There is a good number of people in Gilgit too. I have been to China market once or twice, good people. Good to see them happy.
I don't go out of member's section because of trolls, which make my temper flare up so much I could get a ban in a jiffy.

I don't go out of member's section because of trolls, which make my temper flare up so much I could get a ban in a jiffy.
I haven't seen that side of yours:o:. Have some patience :-).

I haven't seen that side of yours:o:. Have some patience :-).

Search for a couple of my posts and thou shall see.
I know, but there's been a rise in the number of trolls, so it's wiser if I stay here for a while.

I know, but there's been a rise in the number of trolls, so it's wiser if I stay here for a while.
Whatever you see fit. I would suggest tackling these trolls, then again you ain't me :bunny:.

Or maybe I should, and wear a ban as a battle scar :D.
There are sensible ways to handle trolls. There is no need to fall to the same level as them. Ignoring them is a great choice.

Back
Top Bottom