What's new

Pakistani corner

Seesha punjab and sindh main ban ho gaya ha :p:
29552d1388308883-why-have-you-had-detention-pouwya.jpg

Quality of the post will get you a title without a doubt, we have a great system. The thing is you hardly post outside members section, last i remember that thread you opened. :undecided: You need to post more such quality threads.

I am not, i was praising him-my good friend.

Couldn't be more proud. We have opened our hearts to these people and they are actually contributing to the society and living peacefully. There is a good number of people in Gilgit too. I have been to China market once or twice, good people. Good to see them happy.
I forgot where i read it but 6000 Uighyurs live in Gilgit Baltistan

For your information,Jammu is Hindu dominated while Ladakh has a Buddhist majority.
Who was talking about Jammu? GB and AJK are under Pakistan's control.
'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan - Al Jazeera English
Care to at least read what you post?
some extracts:
""The problem is in the system - it's a colonial system. The laws come from Islamabad and we have to live under them," Nazir Ahmed, a local lawyer who helped organise the protests, told Al Jazeera."

""There is massive corruption, and no one here is answerable," said Ahmed, who adds that the struggle for better medical facilities is just the beginning."

"In April, hundreds of thousands of protesters held an 11-day sit-in in Gilgit's legislative assembly after Islamabad threatened to end a wheat subsidy established in 1972 to match a similar package in India-administered Kashmir."

I hope i haven't forgotten how to read Enlgish, but it is quite clear protest against the system, political and constitutional- i personally support these protests as a Gilgiti, i want a different status too. Title is a little too trolling- people seek a change, no one is protesting agaisnt Pakistan, sorry to burst your bubbles. They were only protesting because a false news was spread that wheat subsidy would be removed. Next time you wish to troll come with a better source, and read it too.

For your information,Jammu is Hindu dominated while Ladakh has a Buddhist majority.

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan - Al Jazeera English
We ajk,ians and gb,istanis may have issue with the gov but know one thing Indian our elders sacrificed a lot to make us citizens of a free Muslim republic we were are and will remain Pakistanis you can keep posting loadshedding protests for your satisfaction.
Meanwhile in Occupied Kashmir

flag1.jpg

Care to at least read what you post?
some extracts:
""The problem is in the system - it's a colonial system. The laws come from Islamabad and we have to live under them," Nazir Ahmed, a local lawyer who helped organise the protests, told Al Jazeera."

""There is massive corruption, and no one here is answerable," said Ahmed, who adds that the struggle for better medical facilities is just the beginning."

"In April, hundreds of thousands of protesters held an 11-day sit-in in Gilgit's legislative assembly after Islamabad threatened to end a wheat subsidy established in 1972 to match a similar package in India-administered Kashmir."

I hope i haven't forgotten how to read Enlgish, but it is quite clear protest against the system, political and constitutional- i personally support these protests as a Gilgiti, i want a different status too. Title is a little too trolling- people seek a change, no one is protesting agaisnt Pakistan, sorry to burst your bubbles. They were only protesting because a false news was spread that wheat subsidy would be removed. Next time you wish to troll come with a better source, and read it too.
Maybe next time he will.post videos of christian protesting against government to show evidence of Esayedesh movement

What have u written, I have marked in Red,please explain what does that mean. My english is not that poor. I work in a Multi National company and I have to deal with foreign clients

You don't have to be so stubborn and persistent. Pakistan recognizes the whole of Jammu and Kashmir as it's territory, while GB and AJK are under it's control. It is only disputed, it is in fact part of Pakistan, or is it not? or does India control that territory.

What have u written, I have marked in Red,please explain what does that mean. My english is not that poor. I work in a Multi National company and I have to deal with foreign clients
Pakistan does. And India recognizes the whole of Jammu and Kashmir as it's. Or am i incorrect?
Secondly, do answer a question for me-did you even read the link you provided? or were you trolling me?

I forgot where i read it but 6000 Uighyurs live in Gilgit Baltistan
And peacefully.

Uper he dekh lo-a small demonstration for you. :D

:lol: just kidding. Fair indeed....:oops:
That's pretty slick,
But see you weren't harsh, so he's going to come back and do another troll run.

wait and watch...usually they do not know what they are talking about-as in this case.

That is the key, trust me.

Whatever you say, but I still don't like people running their mouths, knowing what they're saying is an utter lie.

I don't know why we have such a difficult policy for migrants. These people should be given citizenship asap. Saying this there are still the Biharis who always sided with us rotting in Bengal. Muhajirs have done some evil stuff against Pakistan but that does not mean all of us are like this or hate Pakistan. Migrants especially from richer countries can boost the economy and strenghthen the nation. I am very sad with the treatment of oppressed people worldwide in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom