What's new

Pakistani corner

I don't know why we have such a difficult policy for migrants. These people should be given citizenship asap. Saying this there are still the Biharis who always sided with us rotting in Bengal. Muhajirs have done some evil stuff against Pakistan but that does not mean all of us are like this or hate Pakistan. Migrants especially from richer countries can boost the economy and strenghthen the nation. I am very sad with the treatment of oppressed people worldwide in Pakistan.
I think many have Pak nationality already

Last edited:

"In April, hundreds of thousands of protesters held an 11-day sit-in in Gilgit's legislative assembly after Islamabad threatened to end a wheat subsidy established in 1972 to match a similar package in India-administered Kashmir."

I hope i haven't forgotten how to read Enlgish, but it is quite clear protest against the system, political and constitutional- i personally support these protests as a Gilgiti, i want a different status too. Title is a little too trolling- people seek a change, no one is protesting agaisnt Pakistan, sorry to burst your bubbles. They were only protesting because a false news was spread that wheat subsidy would be removed. Next time you wish to troll come with a better source, and read it too.
Read the article I have posted,the people of gilgit were protesting against the poor public services and not any removal of wheat subsidy as claimed by you. Read the 4th line properly and loudly
"Pakistan's authorities have responded to the unrest - sparked by poor public services and anger at corruption - with a brutal crackdown."
Gilgit is Shia dominated,what about the carnage of Chilas

Read the article I have posted,the people of gilgit were protesting against the poor public services and not any removal of wheat subsidy as claimed by you. Read the 4th line properly and loudly
"Pakistan's authorities have responded to the unrest - sparked by poor public services and anger at corruption - with a brutal crackdown."
You do realize you are talking to a gilgiti

It doesn't matter whether he is from gilgit or any other place

Do you have any other sources, for the news posted above. And I'm asking for legit sources, not Indian or other biased sources, you see, the stuff you find on the Internet is not always true.

But you being a worker at a multi-national firm, must know already.

Do you have any other sources, for the news posted above. And I'm asking for legit sources, not Indian or other biased sources, you see, the stuff you find on the Internet is not always true.

Yes,the news was posted on the web site of aljazeera which is not a indian website.

I don't know why we have such a difficult policy for migrants. These people should be given citizenship asap. Saying this there are still the Biharis who always sided with us rotting in Bengal. Muhajirs have done some evil stuff against Pakistan but that does not mean all of us are like this or hate Pakistan. Migrants especially from richer countries can boost the economy and strenghthen the nation. I am very sad with the treatment of oppressed people worldwide in Pakistan.
Citizenship to Bihari Muslims should be given as soon as possible????. It has more then 4 decades. Also Explain the SOME EVIL STUFF done by Muhajirs please elaborate.I know the MQM conflict goes back to more then 5 decades. Infact when Zulfikar Bhutto came to India in 1972,he was advised by the Pakistani Military not to accept the Bihari migrants

False information spread-wheat subsidy was never going to be removed. I had only collected extracts i didn't post the whole article-please give it a read. AS far as i can tell no one was protesting against the state or waiving Indian flags, we are happy as we are.
This will be interesting-you are talking to a hard core Chilasi, who has been toughened by the excruciating heat. Terrorism is an old story in that region-if you can find me something latest, be my guest. If you can't, show yourself out of this thread.

Merey bhain source indicates nothing more than mislead people-lead to believe subsidy will be removed which was the main reason for these protest. He didn't care much to give it a read. All part of the past now.

Meap,Why do u need another source, that’s the question. Isn’t Aljeera not enough. What do u intend to say. Do let me know

Nothing,
Aljazeera is notorious for many things except for the truth, but all this aside.
What do you intend to say, after posting this source, specifically what your intentions are?.
I visited Hunza a lot of times in my life, never did I ever witness anti-state sentiments from the people.

Nothing,
Aljazeera is notorious for many things except for the truth, but all this aside.
What do you intend to say, after posting this source, specifically what your intentions are?.
I visited Hunza a lot of times in my life, never did I ever witness anti-state sentiments from the people.
There is unnecessary exaggeration, which i find quite amusing. Just look at the time for example.

Lovely to see Shoaib Akthar and Wasim Akram bowling yesterday. Shoiab was bowling with some serious heat, pushing himself; Good to see, bachpan yad agaya :yahoo:... The game was quite good too.
@WebMaster ,@Winchester ..

Back
Top Bottom