What's new

Pakistani corner

You seriously listen to this crap? :o: how can anyone like this?

It's nice the first time, gets boring, I've probably listened to almost every single song released in the last 4 years, I had to look for other genres sooner or later.

Here's another one:
Hello by OMFG.
:D

It's nice the first time, gets boring, I've probably listened to almost every single song released in the last 4 years, I had to look for other genres sooner or later.

Here's another one:
Hello by OMFG.
:D
By mistake i gave the last one a try..no more, no more, Gufi preferred such music too. Give something mild a try. Only listen to Eminem, when i'm depressed:lol:. Give Adam Levine a try, he's quite good. Prefer Katy Perry too :man_in_love:.

@engineer saad
By name change thread per apna new ID tou batao, like i want to change engineer saad to saad engineer. Wesy new name kiya oscha hey.. @fakhre mirpur bhai tu horse banna chahtey thy zibago..:rofl: app bhi jinn ban jao choose Azazil, Taloot, Qaboof.

By mistake i gave the last one a try..no more, no more, Gufi preferred such music too. Give something mild a try. Only listen to Eminem, when i'm depressed:lol:. Give Adam Levine a try, he's quite good. Prefer Katy Perry too :man_in_love:.

Tea Party by Kerli.
You have to listen to this one...

ID choices unique one...
Billa Dakait,
Azazeel,
Jagga,
Bhoot,
Abu Deo,
U will instantly famous.

Serious one...
Ameer Taimur
or
m.a.a.r.khoor

="Ifrit, post: 7857746, member: 171358"]ID choices unique one...
Billa Dakait,
Azazeel,
Jagga,
Bhoot,
Abu Deo,
U will instantly famous.

Serious one...
Ameer Taimur
or
m.a.a.r.khoor

Ameer Taimur.....
Pick that one :D

Lovely to see Shoaib Akthar and Wasim Akram bowling yesterday. Shoiab was bowling with some serious heat, pushing himself; Good to see, bachpan yad agaya :yahoo:... The game was quite good too.
@WebMaster ,@Winchester ..

I reckon Wasim is still better than Kukri...

Eoin Morgan said that Wasim was the best bowler he faced in the KKR net session.

Shoaib Akhter was cranking it up....Except Wahab in the current team no one can beat him in pace

Shoaib Akhter was cranking it up....Except Wahab in the current team no one can beat him in pace
That was some serious stuff, friendly match-ain't nobody's got time for that. That was serious stuff. He outclassed a batsmen of Sangakara's class with pace and bounce, you could actually see it. That was lovely to see.
Except Wahab
Agreed, when he is in full rhythm, he is undoubtedly the fastest bowler in the world. Plus he reverses it a lot, will be deadly in Australia or any other place.
Eoin Morgan said that Wasim was the best bowler he faced in the KKR net session.
Class is permanent, he was getting a little shape yesterday, along with other legends.

@engineer saad
By name change thread per apna new ID tou batao, like i want to change engineer saad to saad engineer. Wesy new name kiya oscha hey.. @fakhre mirpur bhai tu horse banna chahtey thy zibago..:rofl: app bhi jinn ban jao choose Azazil, Taloot, Qaboof.
Doctor Zibago of planet Tricoli

Why are other people (Iranian and indians) in Pakistani corner? Cant we have even 1 place on the forum free of tharki and misogynist idiots?
I am a misogynist really?

Back
Top Bottom