What's new

Pakistani corner

not any one of current lot but in past there was madhubala but i guess even she dosent stands in front of that isranian actress

images
Thank you nice match. The Indian actress is very beautiful.
pakroo?? now that's sounds like a kashmiri name.

best photo.
Well, pak means pure, clean and roo means face. Pakroo: a person who have pure face.

istan - ostan = province, land. Pak'istan : province of pure (people).

Hindustan: Province of Hindis.

Afghanistan: Province of Afghans.

:mad::pissed::suicide2: This is crazy...Let's talk about movies-your favorite?

50 Shades of Gr......

JK.

American Psycho. A legend of a movie.

Thank you nice match. The Indian actress is very beautiful.

Well, pak means pure, clean and roo means face. Pakroo: a person who have pure face.

istan - ostan = province, land. Pak'istan : province of pure (people).

Hindustan: Province of Hindis.

Afghanistan: Province of Afghans.

I thought roo, meant soul :undecided:.

Man my Urdu sucks :(...

Urdu is a branch of Persian language so love it. :D

Urdu is a mix of all major languages of the regions surrounding Pakistan and various parts of India,
Many cultures influenced it:
Iranian, Arabic, Central Asian, Turkic and so on...

I still remember O'Level's Pak Studies :yahoo:

I still remember O'Level's Pak Studies :yahoo:
So you don't need to use anti alzheimer pills. :D

In Iran most of Iranians think Urdu and Hindi are officially two branches of Persian language that have become a little different from original Persian language due to the differences that is made during several centuries.

So you don't need to use anti alzheimer pills. :D

In Iran most of Iranians think Urdu and Hindi are officially two branches of Persian language that have become a little different from original Persian language due to the differences that is made during several centuries.

Ah, well Iran is indeed one of the most culturally rich nations in the world, no doubt it has influenced many traditions throughout the time.

Citizenship to Bihari Muslims should be given as soon as possible????. It has more then 4 decades. Also Explain the SOME EVIL STUFF done by Muhajirs please elaborate.I know the MQM conflict goes back to more then 5 decades. Infact when Zulfikar Bhutto came to India in 1972,he was advised by the Pakistani Military not to accept the Bihari migrants
Forming MQM acting like a mafia, supporting terrorist groups and having a deep hatred for my sindhi baloch and other brothers. It is a fact that muhajirs have become a liability for the nation rather than acting as the adhesive that bonds the nation a role Jinnah expected of us. This is not the thread for such a discussion. My views have been mentioned and sumerized well in other places.

Who told you Pakistan military told ZAB not to accept Bihari muslims. Do you have proof? I know it was wrong

I thought roo, meant soul :undecided:.

in subcontinental urdu, "rooh" is soul and "rukh" means face... the irani "roo" ( face ) may be a interpretation of "soul" or a short-form of "rukh".

if "pakroo" is a surname, it would be really funny having a long line of people calling themselves "pure face". :D

or maybe, 2800 can confirm this or not, the whole name ( afsaneh pakroo ) is meant to used as one single name, like gul panra... some poetic meaning given to it.

2800, below is former indian actress, leena chandavarkar, looking similar to my selected photo of afsaneh...

tumblr_nnlgwbKbmf1rcl0e9o1_500.gif

afsaneh...

sfo8p7psqrrl2dd55nfk.jpg

in subcontinental urdu, "rooh" is soul and "rukh" means face... the irani "roo" ( face ) may be a interpretation of "soul" or a short-form of "rukh".

if "pakroo" is a surname, it would be really funny having a long line of people calling themselves "pure face". :D

or maybe, 2800 can confirm this or not, the whole name ( afsaneh pakroo ) is meant to used as one single name, like gul panra... some poetic meaning given to it.

2800, below is former indian actress, leena chandavarkar, looking similar to my selected photo of afsaneh...

tumblr_nnlgwbKbmf1rcl0e9o1_500.gif

afsaneh...

sfo8p7psqrrl2dd55nfk.jpg
Oh that Indian is beautiful...

Roo just doesn't mean face but it has a bigger meaning which means (a person's) appearance ...

Roo and Rokh both in Persian mean face. Mahrokh, sharokh, zibaroo etc... are some examples. Having good appearance is a property so that's why his grandfathers have had such name (I think).

In Persian ruh also means soul.

Why are other people (Iranian and indians) in Pakistani corner? Cant we have even 1 place on the forum free of tharki and misogynist idiots?
I can't do much...let it run it's course.

50 Shades of Gr......
:o:
American Psycho. A legend of a movie.
Interstellar is quite good.
Sure i got it and learned that they are the strongest mafia on PDF forum.

Regards,
Unfortunately...i am trying to get this message to mods.

@jamahir ,@2800 , guys get a room, we have some female members here too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom