What's new

Pakistani corner

:coffee: Islamabad may sardey ho gey? loving the weather here.

Naah itni sardi nahi hui ubi, jiss din mujay sweater phenn par gya then it means kay Islamabad may sardi ho gai. Karachi may Qandhari hawain chal pari kya?

Like i would know, bhai hum to thandey mosam key adat ho gaey hain.

Bahi Sahab all my years when I was in Karachi never had to wear sweater or use warm hot water, par yeh Qandhari hawa aisi thi jiss nay mayra hal kar dia tha, jisam may utar jati hay and body kay muscles may pain shuru ho jata hy.

Gas ki shortage?

Nothing new. Why would you ask, iss mulk may chawal logo kay ilawa kissi cheez ki bohtat bhi hay?

Use Afghan Refugees To Join Neighboring Afghan States With Pakistan:---
If only we had competent leaders-this is very much possible.

Yes opposite of this is very much possible. Jeeay ANP

hawa aisi thi jiss nay mayra hal kar dia tha, jisam may utar jati hay and body kay muscles may pain shuru ho jata hy.
Abhi time nahe hoa hai. I know what you are talking about.
Yes opposite of this is very much possible. Jeeay ANP
who doesn't hate ANP. It is very much possible, it requires some doing, though. I love it when Indians talk on Afghan refugees and this topic in general, they have no idea what they are talking about. :lol:

who doesn't hate ANP. It is very much possible, it requires some doing, though. I love it when Indians talk on Afghan refugees and this topic in general, they have no idea what they are talking about. :lol:

Don't expect too much from Afghan refugees. That is all I would say. They neither love Afghanistan nor Pakistan and India is not even in the list.

I can't do much...let it run it's course.

:o:

Interstellar is quite good.

Unfortunately...i am trying to get this message to mods.

@jamahir ,@2800 , guys get a room, we have some female members here too.

On the side note,
I did watch 50 Shades of Grey. But honestly it was too nauseating. If you read the book, you realize how gross it is, and I'm not talking about the whole tying up thingy, there's something else too, which is frankly so gross that it ruined the entire (well it was ruined already from the beginning) story.
But I do recommend American Psycho, or the Notebook. Or watch the Vampire Diaries.

On the side note,
I did watch 50 Shades of Grey. But honestly it was too nauseating. If you read the book, you realize how gross it is, and I'm not talking about the whole tying up thingy, there's something else too, which is frankly so gross that it ruined the entire (well it was ruined already from the beginning) story.
I cared not much for it, didn't even read the review. Such movies are an embarrassment to the film industry. Girls are crazy.
But I do recommend American Psycho, or the Notebook. Or watch the Vampire Diaries.
Have you watched Interstellar?

Kyon bhai?

I cared not much for it, didn't even read the review. Such movies are an embarrassment to the film industry. Girls are crazy.

Have you watched Interstellar?

Kyon bhai?

Well,
Sci Fi isn't really my genre. Sooo :unsure:

Well,
Sci Fi isn't really my genre. Sooo :unsure:
You must give it a try. Plus i'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan; watched it as soon as it came out, Ocean mall main :cheers: Must... You too @Color_Less_Sky , It's the best movie ever, and if you don't get it the first time, don't worry, 'cuz you ain't the only one.

You must give it a try. Plus i'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan; watched it as soon as it came out, Ocean mall main :cheers: Must... You too @Color_Less_Sky , It's the best movie ever, and if you don't get it the first time, don't worry, 'cuz you ain't the only one.

I literally just can not understand SciFi.

Back
Top Bottom