What's new

ISI - a big failure?

what we have seen from naked eye, ISI is a failed agency, cant say about hidden achievements.

Easy on the font and Capitals there, Gentlemen. This ain't a forum for myopics. :no:

The Inter Services Intelligence agency of Pakistan has been ranked the number one secret organization in the world for many years.
It has maintained its rank since the soviet Afghan war and still fighting Cow pi.ss drinker Indians, playing double & some times triple games with USA and at the same time fighting internal and external forces of evil.
ISI was created in 1948 and since then it has maintained an excellent record.
CIA, MOSAD, FSB of Russia, MI6 of UK, RAW of India they are all just inspired by its capabilities and ISI plays double games with all of the mentioned organizations.
At the same time it also plays games with Al-Qaida and Talibans.
It was formed to secure and strengthen the country’s foundation and it has done that and still doing the job more than any other organization.

ISI has achieved various goals especially in operations of Afghanistan, Siachin, Kargil War and Kashmir Front, weapons of mass destruction etc.
The institution works in a well-organized constitutional and legal framework outside the control of Ganja Sharif or stupid Zordari and under the control of Cheif of army staff and army.
It is working efficiently to protect the country from national and international terrorist activities.

Ranked Number 1? Joke? By Who?? Pakistani Websites.. Lols
Get your facts straight

I like your Note. But it IS Contradictory.

How Can you Say OBL was Long Dead, If a Commoner makes a Statement like this I would say, its Hitting in Air

Now i have to put the sources for my claims, plz read
Have you read the book "No Easy Day" you'll know he was already dead.
This is a small quote from the above mentioned book
"A US Navy Seal who took part in the raid in which Osama bin Laden was killed has revealed that the former al-Qa'ida leader was unarmed and already dead or dying when soldiers burst into his room"

Job of Intel is To Dig out Info...Regardless of RADARs working or Not.
I can dig out same things for you from your own past, did your agencies knew it when we invaded Kargil.

If ISI was that Good then they should have been able to save Gen Zia Ul Haqe
That was a good riddance,he was not required he has to die that day.
And the way he died also gives some answers to your original question guess it.
[B
If ISI was that Good it should have sounded an ALARM prior to POKHARAN -II Tests.

Gentlemen its Good To be Patriotic but Too Much Aint Good.
Pakistanis were already informed of a atomic program of India, thats why they started their own program and Dr, AQ khan was given the task.

Its just because of ISI terrorism is gradually decreased and soon we will see peace in Balouchistan as well.
Few rotten eggs make it look bad but we have to support the organisation at all cost.

Beside you must understand there is a difference in carrying blue passport and green ordinary passport your future depends on the decision of these jernails, the humiliation Pakistan faced after OBL raid you can imagine how tuff this is.

Hello, there is something called FACTS. Please check them before posting. It has increased and kept increasing almost every year after 2001 when we became American Allies (and ISI caught MANY "Militants" and handed them over to USA)

And maybe people are also forgetting, GHQ attacks, Naval HQ in Karachi etc etc..

Oh and what about the Agencies personal who kidnap people for extortion? The latest was a lawyer from Pindi whose cell was traced back to ISI Safe house! lols.. ISI later said when confronted, oh, he is a terrorist!!

I just say some words the whole world is in Afghanistan they are just together against Pakistan and who is defending from front line.
ISI,
If it was RAW then they might have committed a suicide every day.
Show us any one example of any agency of the world doing a job like ISI.

Hello, there is something called FACTS. Please check them before posting. It has increased and kept increasing almost every year after 2001 when we became American Allies (and ISI caught MANY "Militants" and handed them over to USA)

And maybe people are also forgetting, GHQ attacks, Naval HQ in Karachi etc etc..

Oh and what about the Agencies personal who kidnap people for extortion? The latest was a lawyer from Pindi whose cell was traced back to ISI Safe house! lols.. ISI later said when confronted, oh, he is a terrorist!!
Don't you mess with ISI or you'll be next....

Gentlemen, writing in bold capitals isn't going to make your words any truer.
Like every other agency, ISI has failed at some point.

Clearing some points:
ISI had complete knowledge about OBL raid.
ISI was able to confirm Indian nuclear tests.

Gentlemen, writing in bold capitals isn't going to make your words any truer.
Like every other agency, ISI has failed at some point.

Clearing some points:
ISI had complete knowledge about OBL raid.
ISI was able to confirm Indian nuclear tests.

Ranked Number 1? Joke? By Who?? Pakistani Websites.. Lols
Get your facts straight
There was the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, Indian military build-up culminating in BRASSTACKS exercise, large scale subversives and sabotage activities conducted by Soviet Union’s KGB, R&AW and the Afghan KHAD in urban centres. These challenges enlarged the spectrum of ISI’s activities
Read this from Hindustan times non other.

Look at this its hilarious.
Pakistani’s infamous secret service the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has been vilifying Indian secret agencies and security services, Indian media reports said.
According to reports Pakistani spy service is vilifying the Indian agencies by feeding wrong information through various means.
Reports said Indian agencies rely on smugglers and other criminals to get information regarding Pakistan. Indian agencies, journalists and politicians are being provided wrong information by their “sources”.
This was evident from the latest episode when Indian agencies were informed that five Lashkar-e-Taiba militants had entered India to stage Mumbai like carnage. However, the information brought embarrassment for New Delhi as the five “terrorists” proved to be traders, who were shown on Pakistani TV channels.
“Our cross border spies are aware of our agencies ineffectiveness and they are exploiting the situation,” an intelligence officer was quoted as saying by Indian media. He said the same “drama” was played on Bangladeshi border where Bengali police were given two photograph with information that the “terrorists” will launch a Mumbai like attack in India. He said the information proved to be false.(TNT)
Source

Look at above Indian secret agencies rely on smugglers and and crminials to get information, hahhahahah
While ISI goes deep inside India and gets what it wants....

With the lengthiest track record of success, the best known Intelligence agency so far on the scale of records is ISI.
The Inter-Services Intelligence was created as an independent unit in 1948 in order to strengthen the performance of Pakistan’s Military Intelligence during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947.
Its success in achieving its goal without leading to a full scale invasion of Pakistan by the Soviets is a feat unmatched by any other through out the intelligence world.
KGB, The best of its time, failed to counter ISI and protect Soviet interests in Central Asia.
This GOLD MEDAL makes it rank higher than Mossad.
It had zero double agents or Defectors through out its history,
It has protected its Nuclear Weapons since formed and it has foiled Indian attempts to attain ultimate supremacy in South-Asia.
It is above All laws in its host country Pakistan ‘A State, with in a State’.
Its policies are made ‘outside’ of all other institutions with the exception of The Army.
Its personnel have never been caught on camera.:sniper:
Its believed to have the highest number of agents worldwide, close to 10,000.
The most striking thing is that its one of the least funded Intelligence agency out of the top 10 and still the strongest.
:pakistan:

Now i have to put the sources for my claims, plz read
Have you read the book "No Easy Day" you'll know he was already dead.
This is a small quote from the above mentioned book
"A US Navy Seal who took part in the raid in which Osama bin Laden was killed has revealed that the former al-Qa'ida leader was unarmed and already dead or dying when soldiers burst into his room"

I can dig out same things for you from your own past, did your agencies knew it when we invaded Kargil.

That was a good riddance,he was not required he has to die that day.
And the way he died also gives some answers to your original question guess it.

Pakistanis were already informed of a atomic program of India, thats why they started their own program and Dr, AQ khan was given the task.

Lale--- I like your note again.....

Your responses appear as Janani Talk...

Anywase...Your above reply was Contradictory to your Post again....

I assume you are a 17-20 year Kid Believing In Gloomy stories of Mard -e-Mommen.

Cheers

You fail to understand the daily 'risks' which are being minimized by the activities carried out by ISI.

Convicting innocents in these volatile times merely provide a relaxation of one less bastard to worry about when it comes to national security.

If CIA can be pardoned for 9/11 then perhaps ISI's failures are nuts compared to it.

Lale--- I like your note again.....

Your responses appear as Janani Talk...

Anywase...Your above reply was Contradictory to your Post again....

I assume you are a 17-20 year Kid Believing In Gloomy stories of Mard -e-Mommen.

Cheers
Please read my post again and tell me what looked childish to you, i gave you solid answers with sources.
Don't waist our time go back to your own BharatRatsh.it forum.
Gay Hind

Please read my post again and tell me what looked childish to you, i gave you solid answers with sources.
Don't waist our time go back to your own BharatRatsh.it forum.
Gay Hind

Sunny Jim you cant even Hold a Discussion......

Comrade last hope,

ISI is the most taked about agy in the world for sometime now and many have tried to dismantle it---. If it was an ordinary agy---who would have bothered to spend anytime at all discussing the issues.

All agy's have issues one time or another---and so does isi.

Back
Top Bottom