What's new

ISI - a big failure?

Care to share the news link?

this is the link: Missing lawyer in ISI custody, reveals phone data - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
sorry, was away for a while.. one of my relatives was kidnapped by ISI.. took his car, lots of cash/jewelry frm his house (didnt find any weapons etc)

thy suspected him to be working with/for taliban. he wasnt (but one of his friends indeed was, who was also caught)

Nonetheless, he WAS tortured,, but since innocent, he was let go after 10 days (with the usual threats of not to report etc)

ISI didn't return his car/cash/jewellry stolen frm home

The guy WAS connected (to other pawa ppl). One of his relative (not my side) was a BIG shot in IB. He was called, CAR came next day. ISI called him and threatened him he should "drop" his calls to his relative and forget "other things" else he might become a victim of "karachi's" random target killing!

this is the link: Missing lawyer in ISI custody, reveals phone data - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
sorry, was away for a while.. one of my relatives was kidnapped by ISI.. took his car, lots of cash/jewelry frm his house (didnt find any weapons etc)

thy suspected him to be working with/for taliban. he wasnt (but one of his friends indeed was, who was also caught)

Nonetheless, he WAS tortured,, but since innocent, he was let go after 10 days (with the usual threats of not to report etc)

ISI didn't return his car/cash/jewellry stolen frm home

The guy WAS connected (to other pawa ppl). One of his relative (not my side) was a BIG shot in IB. He was called, CAR came next day. ISI called him and threatened him he should "drop" his calls to his relative and forget "other things" else he might become a victim of "karachi's" random target killing!

Sir, This is quite unusual though. There is a proper record and check up system in ISI to monitor this kind of operation. I have seen this agency very closely and never come cross this kind of story before.

Sir, This is quite unusual though. There is a proper record and check up system in ISI to monitor this kind of operation. I have seen this agency very closely and never come cross this kind of story before.

Maybe you don't read our already sensored news.

Do you think anyone would print this in a newspaper?

Still, some stories DO make it, e.g. the lawyer one.. another one that made it was the Rice trader from Karachi was who kept in Naval Headquarters for 50 LAKH TAWAAN?
Police shot n arrested the guy who came to collect money.. turned out he was an AGENCY MAN.. the police wala who did the "operation" and who "shot" are both in dubai (hiding from our agencies).. This also came in the news :)

DONT underestimate the POWER the agencies have! They have INDEPENDANT numerous units working.. even if ONE unit goes rogue.. (and they are "not" farishtas as some of their lovers call them.. they r Pakistanis... so like all Pakistanis ( & humans), thy CAN and DO become corrupt.. and since they have A LOT of POWER... (almost) no one can stop them

Maybe you don't read our already sensored news.

Do you think anyone would print this in a newspaper?

Still, some stories DO make it, e.g. the lawyer one.. another one that made it was the Rice trader from Karachi was who kept in Naval Headquarters for 50 LAKH TAWAAN?
Police shot n arrested the guy who came to collect money.. turned out he was an AGENCY MAN.. the police wala who did the "operation" and who "shot" are both in dubai (hiding from our agencies).. This also came in the news :)

DONT underestimate the POWER the agencies have! They have INDEPENDANT numerous units working.. even if ONE unit goes rogue.. (and they are "not" farishtas as some of their lovers call them.. they r Pakistanis... so like all Pakistanis ( & humans), thy CAN and DO become corrupt.. and since they have A LOT of POWER... (almost) no one can stop them
Sir I am not denying your facts and Karachi is a quite messed up city any way but the officers and staffs which I came cross are truly professional and patriots and they are serving the nation with sincerity including my own loved ones

World Intelligence agencies ranking, Pakistan’s ISI on top
September 19, 2014

10313386_10152209916287663_1731264403209278609_n.jpg

WASHINGTON: Pakistani intelligence agency Inter Service Intelligence has been declared top secret agency of the world in intelligence agencies ranking issued by US crime news.

Intelligence agencies ranking have been issued by American crime news, according to the top 10 ranking French intelligence agency is on last position whereas Indian secret service Research and Analyzing Wing (RAW) appeared on seventh.

Pakistani intelligence agency ISI has got top most rank due to its high professional skills, protecting nation interest, actions against terrorists.

Central Intelligence Agency (USA) came on second, the British secret agency MI6 secured third position.

World Intelligence agencies ranking, Pakistan’s ISI on top | The News Tribe

I cant find the source to this news, i've been reading about this for a while but when you actually look for "US crime news" you dont find anyting on the internet.

World Intelligence agencies ranking, Pakistan’s ISI on top
September 19, 2014

10313386_10152209916287663_1731264403209278609_n.jpg

WASHINGTON: Pakistani intelligence agency Inter Service Intelligence has been declared top secret agency of the world in intelligence agencies ranking issued by US crime news.

Intelligence agencies ranking have been issued by American crime news, according to the top 10 ranking French intelligence agency is on last position whereas Indian secret service Research and Analyzing Wing (RAW) appeared on seventh.

Pakistani intelligence agency ISI has got top most rank due to its high professional skills, protecting nation interest, actions against terrorists.

Central Intelligence Agency (USA) came on second, the British secret agency MI6 secured third position.

World Intelligence agencies ranking, Pakistan’s ISI on top | The News Tribe

Haha.. When will this end?

The initial source was also a Pakistani site. I researched this news a LOT. All sites that carried this item did not check its authenticity.

Things that are really Number 1 dont need fake websites claiming them to be Number 1. Lols. They speak for themselves.

I am not saying the ISI is good or bad etc.. It's not just number 1 (nor near it). Secondly, NO ONE really rates intellegence agencies (how would you)

Lastly, How many attacks did ISI let sli through vs lets say Mossad?

I am not saying the ISI is good or bad etc.. It's not just number 1 (nor near it). Secondly, NO ONE really rates intellegence agencies (how would you)

I believe ISI has done a spectacular job, and like you said, we dont need fake articles to prove its success and validity.

ISI is doing the fine job and serving the country with pride. We don't need any certification from others to prove its ability. Those who are working in the agency, their family members know how much they are giving sacrifices for this country.

Haha.. When will this end?

The initial source was also a Pakistani site. I researched this news a LOT. All sites that carried this item did not check its authenticity.

Things that are really Number 1 dont need fake websites claiming them to be Number 1. Lols. They speak for themselves.

Lastly, How many attacks did ISI let sli through vs lets say Mossad?
Ah! this is what is irking you. Mossad should be the best! It is not.
ISI without any exaggerations is one of the best.

Ah! this is what is irking you. Mossad should be the best! It is not.
ISI without any exaggerations is one of the best.

How old are you? Not much it seems. What is irking me is the fact that a loser is claiming to be the BEST

Compare ISI to any of the other agencies..
How many attacks was ISI able to stop (no one can really say) so lets count HOW many attacks DID take place? GHQ, Mehran etc etc.. list is endless
How about USA? How about Israel (and note that almost all so called muslim countries are Israel's enemy.. yet..)

Now lets calculate ISI's successes.. How many high profile target it took out? Vs CIA/Mossad etc? Baitullah Mehsud? NO. Hakimullah? NO! In fact, I am sure this molvi fazlullah will also be killed by the CIA for us.. after all we have served them well..

What other parameters do you want to compare? Grow up please

How old are you? Not much it seems. What is irking me is the fact that a loser is claiming to be the BEST

Compare ISI to any of the other agencies..
How many attacks was ISI able to stop (no one can really say) so lets count HOW many attacks DID take place? GHQ, Mehran etc etc.. list is endless
How about USA? How about Israel (and note that almost all so called muslim countries are Israel's enemy.. yet..)

Now lets calculate ISI's successes.. How many high profile target it took out? Vs CIA/Mossad etc? Baitullah Mehsud? NO. Hakimullah? NO! In fact, I am sure this molvi fazlullah will also be killed by the CIA for us.. after all we have served them well..

What other parameters do you want to compare? Grow up please
You do not seem to understand the intelligence world, neither the contexts. So I will grow up on you, and leave you with your thoughts. It is a dark world, not even the best sighted persons can see trough it, let alone the blind.

Back
Top Bottom