What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Current partnership 48 runs, 5.5 overs, RR: 8.22 (Jayawardene 36, Sangakkara 11)

Sangakkara gone

KC Sangakkara c Styris b Vettori 35 (35b 3x4 0x6) SR: 100.00

Sangakkara played well

Sri Lanka 139/4 (18/20 ov)

They can still make 160............21 runs on 12 balls

my heart says PAK will win, but logic dictates other-wise!
SA will probably rest their key players for India to-nite!

Jacques kallis wd be rested....do not know bout the rest.....dont worry buddy,you will make it to the finals.....again make it a final comprising of only sub-continental teams.......it also wont be bad if nz makes it there,in that case Gul will surely give them a perfect treatment!!! REVENGE TIME

So what if Indian pounds SA today, would we have a chance plaiyng against Windies.

I say bring it on if its SA. We will have to match them in fielding which is not our strongest point. With good support who knows!

Jacques kallis wd be rested....do not know bout the rest.....dont worry buddy,you will make it to the finals.....again make it a final comprising of only sub-continental teams.......it also wont be bad if nz makes it there,in that case Gul will surely give them a perfect treatment!!! REVENGE TIME

ah ,my bad......i forgot that nz are already out,and you kicked them out......i guess gul has to wait for his turn....

y r u worried guys. all i know is that SA vs Pak will be really gud semi final. we have got everything to win this match.

Back
Top Bottom