What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

In first T-20 Shehzad was given 'caught behind' unfairly.

Umpires are anti Pakistan.. ICC is anti Pakistan. Two of our fast bowlers were blocked via ICC.

Imagine if.. we had neutral ICC and neutral umpires.. Indians can never make more than 50 against Pakistan.

Pakistan is playing with C team, two of our fast bowlers are waiting for their turn and are very angry at Indians.

I'm sure your batsmen are crying in dressing room. I still remember when India stopped playing cricket with Pakistan due to Wasim and Waqar... i seriously believe we are heading to same old days.

Tukke ki jeet pe bare khush ho rahe ho ! Dekhna series to ham hi jeetenge

You guys are too paranoid ! Everyone seems to be conspiring against pak team to you skeptical people ! Even we are playing with our D grade team ! These Dindas and ishants will make way for Zaheer , Irfan , Umesh and Aaron once they are fit ! Then we will see if your pathetic pakistan batting lineup can even cross 25 !

Good performance by Pakistan, Dhoni and Ashwin

That was a good game of cricket and a better day for Pakistan

I hope we win the series in the next match, Aameen

I feel sorry for you guys, your team will loose in front of your President next week. :D

LOL

407424_488241077895422_1383023116_n.jpg

Poor shoaib :lol:

Zardari india ja raha ha next match ma Pakistan team k harnay k chance ziada hain ; zardari ki nahusat parni ha

Who sponsored Zardari fir the visa?
Shame on that Indian :angry:

Who sponsored Zardari fir the visa?
Shame on that Indian :angry:

samjha karo they did it deliberately , last time gillani went there and Pakistan team lost semi final ....andar k maamlaat hain :smokin:

Pakistan se Dinner bhijwao puri team ko ,
If you know what I mean :P

nah sabun, shampoo aur pani k container bhijwao ....inme ziada khatra ha acid hone kaa

I, have a bad feeling about the next one. Zardari is going to be there, can we expect more of "cricket diplomacy" ?

absolutely remember interior minister malik's call to afridi in semis and misbah's innings ....everyone knew it but our nation tolerated it had it been other way round indian public and media would have taken the hell out of their official

820_417304861671435_1136482320_n.jpg

nah sabun, shampoo aur pani k container bhijwao ....inme ziada khatra ha acid hone kaa

absolutely remember interior minister malik's call to afridi in semis and misbah's innings ....everyone knew it but our nation tolerated it had it been other way round indian public and media would have taken the hell out of their official

820_417304861671435_1136482320_n.jpg

Khana nahin diya tho bhi chalega.... Lekin.... Kuch aur nahin milega aaaj!!!!

Is it confirmed that Zardari coming to kolkatta????

Khana nahin diya tho bhi chalega.... Lekin.... Kuch aur nahin milega aaaj!!!!

Is it confirmed that Zardari coming to kolkatta????

:rofl: janay day yar ....kuch tau khyal kar apni kaum ki beti ka

Dhoni ka MOTM samajh nahi aya... I would have gone with Junaid.

If there HAD to be only one MoM then, yes, Dhoni should be the one. But think MoMs should be shared sometimes. In this case, Junaid, Dhoni and Jamshed.

As to those criticizing the umpires, they have only half a point: Umpires make mistakes. In previous T20's some went against Pakistan. This time Jamshed was out via a Sehweg catch but not given. Similarly, Younus should have been given benefit of the doubt: Even if one blade of grass made contacted with the ball it was a not out.

Fact is that India lost the game when the top order collapsed. The way Pakistan has batted in the last T20 the Pakistani batsmen were simply too good for Indian bowling. India had to score 250+ AT LEAST to give the weak Indian bowling a chance. Indeed, except for the first spell by B. Kumar, Indian bowling was woefully in adequate.

Now, as I said, I don't mind 1-1 going into the 3rd match and then have a great contest where the best team may win (though, of course, I will root for Pakistan!). My prediction is that if Pakistan continues to chase targets then Pakistan is more likely to win next matches. There is something 'clinical' in Pakistani batting approach these days which reminds me Australia.

Back
Top Bottom