What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Exactly!! Its international cricket and not galli cricket so the decisions should be accurate but they weren't !:hitwall:

Sue ICC for this, besides those calls except one were not very close. If it's all about excuses then let me have the honour of presenting one - Had Misbah took the catch of MS entire Indian team would have gone under 150, huh!

You remind of B'deshis who approached ICC for alleged bad decisions that costed them Asia cup, lol. I am afraid you're behaving like a sore loser.

I the the big deal was winning the toss , after the morning session playing got considerably easier enought for easy 4 runs
the field was designed with assumption Pakistan will bat first as they always do.

If the field was created , even for both first and second team the contest would have been closer encounter

i think you.should b.empire in next two matches :D

You also have excuse for everything.just like ur captain :p

Empire are also human beings and could make error but whom you.will blame for.lowest score ?

and there is no if.in cricket because if misbah.dont drop the catch of dhoni when he had scored only 16 runs
Then game would b different..if fourth empire dont ask for no ball when malik got out then ashwin will get sway with it

I am not blaming anyone. i am just saying that pak was very fortunate with those poor umpiring decisions and Pak could not have won if the decisions were correct . I was swearing heavily at that indian umpire when he didn't give younis khan out but then they are humans and can make mistakes !:bad:

And regarding dropped catch of dhoni , even I am not taking into account jamshed dropped by yuvraj ! These are mistakes committed by players not umpires

Certainly having Shoaib Malik instead of Shahid Afridi was also a good decision I knew that we can make a good 30-40 runs while Shoaib was playing , Afridi is just out of form at present

India just played bad , when I woke up in morning and saw score line (29 - 5) I was like GAME ON .. baby

They were lucky that Misbah , the catch dropper tuk tuk , dropped another catch

The team played very professionally

Respectable innings by Dhonni he certainly is a better batsmen then to bat at 7th in his team

I don't think Pakistan deserved to win this ! Had it not been for three poor decisions by umpires , the game would have been ours ! All the hard work by Dhoni was wasted . Pakistan is not gonna be so lucky everytime with umpiring decisions !
But anyway , congrats Pakistan !:enjoy: But the series will be India's !:smokin:

The thing is. Nobody cares what you think. Just like your map in the avatar your thinking is also erroneous.:)

As far as umpiring is concerned. Bad decisions can go against anyone. They are part of the game. So stop whining and ask BCCI to stop opposing DRS and accept it. :rolleyes:

Azhar Ali is too weak in his technique, he was coming down the track to tackle the swing of the spinner, lol!

bhai nasir jamshed ki jab ki jab appeal hui thi tab dhoni and rest team third umpire ko puch sakti thi like malik did when he caught by dhoni,but team blue didn't go for it

Malik did not ask for anything..he was going when empire ask him to stop.because he had doubt and wanted to confirm from third empire..mistakes happen in cricket and empire are not angels..they were your indian empire..teach them how to do.correct empiring..why blame pakistan ?

For Once Professor , was not needed and we still got the Job Done , the bench power was too strong for Pakistan

Imagine had he scored his usual 60 runs

Mohammad-Hafeez-the-Professor-Part-1-Opinion-184281.jpg

7 Batsment , no risk takers - good Tuk Tuk and Stroke players ...

Combined with Lethal Fast Bowlers (Junaid + Irfan + Umar the Conductor Gul ) , and the Number 1 Ranking Spinner Bowler Ajmal

Pakistan is in TOP form

But the Umpire Must be appluaded for his correct decision on the Shoaib Malik out that was good sportsmanship , fair play he saw it on Monitor , and made the right call Good Umpire
Initially I doubted it but when they showed the camera angle he was 100% correct cricket needs more good umpires like this

Indian team fell like a Domino Effect better ellaborated by this carefully administered Gif
Last one being Uncle Yuvraj

Malik did not ask for anything..he was going when empire ask him to stop.because he had doubt and wanted to confirm from third empire..mistakes happen in cricket and empire are not angels..they were your empire..teach them how to do.correct empiring..why blame pakistan ?

DRS is the solution for such bad decisions. And it is only BCCI who is opposing DRS. Indians should complaint to BCCI instead of sharing there thinking with Pakistan.

bhai nasir jamshed ki jab ki jab appeal hui thi tab dhoni and rest team third umpire ko puch sakti thi like malik did when he caught by dhoni,but team blue didn't go for it

oo bhai ye rule muk gaya hey kis dunya may bheta hey aur Malik kay time pe 4th Umpire nay usko boundry kay akreeb rooka tha kay third umpre check kar raha hey no ball... malik nay kudh koi appeal nahe ki the bhai rule apply nahe hota ....

Back
Top Bottom