What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
on topic.. is the name Rasool for a common man allowed, because it means prophet.
If he says Hi Im Rasool, isnt it blasphemy?

Do Pakistanis look similar to Indians ?

Pakistani always try to portray that all Pakistanis look like Kalash or Pashtuns. Do you even know about the variation in population in Pakistan. :ashamed:

You have no idea :D

At the end of the day its old money vs noveau riche, you ll never get class :flame: Our Zamindaari is from the era of Todar Mal/Akbar, you got yours some 3-4 generations ago:lol:

False Hindu.

We have our land longer than yours. :lol:

If your family was assisted in the Akhbar era than God help you. :lol:

You think Arains have popped up only 500 years ago?

:rofl:

Get your head straight hindu. We have been here for over 1000 years.

Pakistani always try to portray that all Pakistanis look like Kalash or Pashtuns. Do you even know about the variation in population in Pakistan. :ashamed:

javed miandad and dawood ibrahim look like brothers.. thats their children are married because they like first cousin marriages.

False Hindu.

We have our land longer than yours. :lol:

If your family was assisted in the Akhbar era than God help you. :lol:

ayya... why the degeneration of an interesting topic. the land has been around for much longer than both clans.. so tomorrow humanoids maybe occupying it. so maintain the perspective.

javed miandad and dawood ibrahim look like brothers.. thats their children are married because they like first cousin marriages.

ayya... why the degeneration of an interesting topic. the land has been around for much longer than both clans.. so tomorrow humanoids maybe occupying it. so maintain the perspective.

You Hindus were never bad until you backstabbed us. You killed our women and children. You continued with Sikhs, then you continued with Kashmiris.

The problem with you Hindus is that you always worship English white man.

You even look down on your culture thinking white man is better.

As much as I hate BJP Hindu fanatics, at least they take pride in their culture, unlike you chicken **** wanna be white hindus.

You Hindus were never bad until you backstabbed us. You killed our women and children. You continued with Sikhs, then you continued with Kashmiris.
The problem with you Hindus is that you always worship English white man.

You even look down on your culture thinking white man is better.

As much as I hate BJP Hindu fanatics, at least they take pride in their culture, unlike you chicken **** wanna be white hindus.

when when and when?
muslims shouldnt be saying about adopting and bowing to foreign culture and religion. if you were like that then the whold of india would still be only hindu .. lol..

How a good thread can be spoiled by few idiots is on display here :disagree:

Post 108 show Pashtuns and Post 126 show Punjabis. Go figure the difference.

Arains might have lived there longer but your zamindaari came only 100 years ago, courtesy the British. Noveau riche, now I know why you keep bragging about your zamindaari at the drop of a hat :P

Arains might have lived there longer but your zamindaari came only 100 years ago, courtesy the British. Noveau riche, now I know why you keep bragging about your zamindaari at the drop of a hot :P

Yes, our tribe has been holding their lul in their hands for over 1000 years, until you hindus learned agriculture. Bwhahahahahaha.

:lol:

Post 108 show Pashtuns and Post 126 show Punjabis. Go figure the difference.

You mean all Punjabis look same fair like Caucasians. What about Saraikis, Sindhi, Balochs and Muhajirs. :what:

Yes, our tribe has been holding their lul in their hands for over 1000 years, until you hindus learned agriculture. Bwhahahahahaha.

:lol:

Haha really? Now you guys get someone else to hold it for u? Must be a noveau riche thing.

@RazPaK

Arians were very good and obedient servants for Sikhs during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha really? Now you guys get someone else to hold it for u? Must be a noveau riche thing.

i have 4800sqft of land on the IT highway in Chennai and it s worth 5cr
I didnt inherit it. I bought it 13 years ago with my savings for 15 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom