What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please tell me where the pashtuns get their Gay genes from?

i dont know how passhtun looks, but I am sure you look like a c0ck-asian.

The poster you are countering is a troll avoid falling to his level.....

which bengalis? never seen a bengali who looks caucasian, many pashtuns look totally white. which indian looks white? most are ugly dark **** turds

@Tikolo, welcome back son :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
i am leaving this thread.it is about something but turned into something else bcoz of ppl like razpak and tikolo

Nah bro. I am Arain, and my ancestors are selective.

And If any of my ancestors were Hindus, I give thanks to Allah swt that they chose the right path.

I don't feel inferiority, even if anyone in my family was a Hindu.
Now all you need to do is learn how to spell "Aryan" properly.

I just did, and I can see clearly see how ugly you **** eating monkeys look, all you are same, brahmins or not

thats because you are a ugly south indian, who has never seen a pashtun. Pashtuns look nothing like ugly veddoid indians, they are beautiful iranian race

but still it doesnt answer my question on the gayness of pashtun ? do you know please?

Now take the Pashtun players out and compare. PAshtuns are only 15-20% of Pakistan population, Punjabis are like what 60-65% of Pakistan population right? Should give a rough idea what an average Pakistani looks like. :wave:

:omghaha:

Azhar Ali

4250.jpg

Abdul Razzaq

abdul_razzaq_profile.jpg

Imran Nazir

Imran-Nazir14.jpg

imran Farhat

4395.jpg

Sohail Tanveer

sohail_tanvir_profile.jpg

Yasir Arafat

Yasir-Arafat-in-new-Kit-of-ICC-World-Twenty20-2012..jpg

Now all you need to do is learn how to spell "Aryan" properly.

arain and aryan are different. arain is an agrarian punjabi sect who got their lands from the british in return for loyalty aftrer the anglo-sikh wars. they benefitted a lot from the canal building activities of the british and most of them are m0slems not sure when they converted though.
Zia ul haq was an Arain.

Azhar Ali

4250.jpg

Abdul Razzaq

abdul_razzaq_profile.jpg

Imran Nazir

Imran-Nazir14.jpg

imran Farhat

4395.jpg

Sohail Tanveer

sohail_tanvir_profile.jpg

Yasir Arafat

Yasir-Arafat-in-new-Kit-of-ICC-World-Twenty20-2012..jpg

still ugly... next

arain and aryan are different. arain is an agrarian punjabi sect who got their lands from the british in return for loyalty aftrer the anglo-sikh wars. they benefitted a lot from the canal building activities of the british and most of them are *******, not sure when they converted though.
Zia ul haq was an Arain.

still ugly... next

Undeniably though, he is still a d1ck. :tup:

Azhar Ali

Abdul Razzaq

Imran Nazir

imran Farhat

Sohail Tanveer

Yasir Arafat

They all look Indian. Show me one Pakistani Punjabi player who wouldn't pass as an Indian. Jokes on you bud.

That is a weird comment. What does looking like a Pakistani mean?

If you see him without the Indian colors that's the first impression you're going to get - a Pakistani.

Btw, Kashmiris are not Pashtuns as some are alleging here.

Interesting article here:

When Kashmir

SRINAGAR: If you think Kashmiris have shifted their allegiance from Pakistan cricket team to India after the inclusion of Anantnag lad Parvez Rasool in Indian team, you might be wrong. Yes, they would love to see him score a century, rattle the opponents wickets and devour every batsmen with his flight and guile, but one thing is sure, as appears from the discourse on the social networking sites: most of the Kashmiris would still want India to lose.

When the news of Parvez’s entry in Indian team broke, all the roads led to his house in south Kashmir’s Bijbehara town. However, his inclusion in the team raised volley of questions in the minds of Kashmiris and split their opinions, with some viewing it as a ‘political gimmick’ and other arguing that it won’t change political situation here.

Gowhar Geelani, a journalist and cricket writer, says Parvez’s selection wouldn’t have much impact on ground and it was nothing more than a cricketing development.

“Parvez inclusion won’t change the political situation. Majority of Kashmir would continue to support Pakistan cricket team; and yes, there will be people who would want him to do well. He has earned his place in Indian team thanks to his terrific 2012-‘13 Ranji season both with bat and ball. He deserves to be there,” Geelani told Kashmir Reader, day after Parvez found his place in Indian team.

On Saturday, social networking sites were abuzz after the news break. All were happy and wished Parvez for his cricketing career ahead, but clearly made it a point that it won’t persuade them to shift allegiance from Pakistan cricket to Indian cricket or their cricketing stars.

Yasir Wani while debating about Parvez’s admission mentioned flamboyant Pakistani all-rounder Shahid Afridi and his loftier sixes.

“In comes Parvez Rasool, right arm off spin, bowls to Shahid Afridi? It’s a huge six...KASHMIR rejoices and celebrates with fireworks...That we all know. But I wish Parvez Rasool a wonderful cricketing career. I hope and pray that he makes Kashmir proud of him. Hard work pays,” Wani posted on his Facebook page.

Another netizen, Samreen Mushtaq wrote on her Twitter page, “A small town boy getting into the Indian squad even if against minnows is a big thing. Good as an individual feat. But no good for Kashmir!”

However, many others batted for his talent for being to this kind of pedestal. Javid Trali posted on his Facebook page that Parvez’s inclusion in the Indian team, for upcoming Zimbabwe tour, strongly reflects the fact that Kashmiri youth do not lag behind in any sphere of life, have will and courage to challenge the odds of world.

“If encouraged and shown proper way can do wonders. Parvez's talent, hard work and perseverance got recognized early which has started showing results. Kashmir is joyful, indeed, saluting his grit. Mubarak,” Trali said.

Thank you try again.

If you see him without the Indian colors that's the first impression you're going to get - a Pakistani.

Btw, Kashmiris are not Pashtuns as some are alleging here.

Interesting article here:

When Kashmir

Thank you try again.

Plz check the above posters posts. He's a False flagger with dual id's.

“In comes Parvez Rasool, right arm off spin, bowls to Shahid Afridi? It’s a huge six...KASHMIR rejoices and celebrates with fireworks..

Thank you try again.

Is Shahid Afridi still in the team? Hanging on to facebook comments:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom