What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha really? Now you guys get someone else to hold it for u? Must be a noveau riche thing.

You guys were so good for holding it.

What can we say?

As for the noveau riche comment, I say you should be fair to your ancestors. They definitely served us well. :lol:

@RazPaK

Arians were very good and obedient servants for Sikhs during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's era.

You don't know history very well, my friend. My nani's brother killed over 25 Sikhs during partition. We were never enemies of the Sikhs, but once, partition started, they did not spare a single soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see him without the Indian colors that's the first impression you're going to get - a Pakistani.

Btw, Kashmiris are not Pashtuns as some are alleging here.

Interesting article here:

When Kashmir

Thank you try again.

With our diversity, you'll start seeing people of many "non-Indian looking" ethnicities playing for the team. Might as well prepare for it.

The article is a piece of work, and the author's opinion claiming to be that of every Kashmiri (Muslim from the valley). Regardless, any Indian suggesting that this completes process of assimilating the locals into the main fold is mistaken. Any Pakistani believing that is naive. But the author does seem hyper paranoid in his tone at the possibility of that becoming a possibility one day!

With our diversity, you'll start seeing people of many "non-Indian looking" ethnicities playing for the team. Might as well prepare for it.

The article is a piece of work, and the author's opinion claiming to be that of every Kashmiri (Muslim from the valley). Regardless, any Indian suggesting that this completes process of assimilating the locals into the main fold is mistaken. Any Pakistani believing that is naive. But the author does seem hyper paranoid in his tone at the possibility of that becoming a possibility one day!

Your new Kashmiri star will be seen hanging with Pakistani cricketers. What will you do then? :lol:

You don't know history very well, my friend. My nani's uncle killed over 25 Sikhs during partition. We were never enemies of the Sikhs, but once, partition started, they did not spare a single soul.

Mate,We Sikhs attacked a train near Kasur(now in Pakistan) and killed atleast 300 Pakistani men.

on topic.. is the name Rasool for a common man allowed, because it means prophet.
If he says Hi Im Rasool, isnt it blasphemy?

It's not and that's not his name they have missed the Ghulam part. Although I won't go as far as to call it Blasphemy, its just something people are not aware of at times.

Ghulam Rasool is always used in conjunction, never as Ghulam or Rasool, the same way in Arabs the name Abdul is used when Allah a name describing Allah is to be used as a name (Abdul Malik, Abdul Ahad, Abdullah) Abdul also means Servant. His name is Parvez Ghulam Rasool Zargar

Parvez - First Name
Ghulam Rasool - Father's name/middle name (probably)
Zargar - Family name/tribe name/Surname

Your new Kashmiri star will be seen hanging with Pakistani cricketers. What will you do then? :lol:

Pakistani and other cricketers routinely hang out with and around Indian stars. It will be no different for this Indian lad. If he does well for himself on the field, money and fame will follow him, and so will other nations' cricketers.

You mean all Punjabis look same fair like Caucasians. What about Saraikis, Sindhi, Balochs and Muhajirs. :what:

Mohajirs are basically from Indian background (UP and Bihar). We can spot the difference easily. Its not just about being fair. People around the boarder areas will obviously look the same. Point is Balochis, Sindis, Pashtuns and Punjabis have strength, height and have same style beards.

It's not and that's not his name they have missed the Ghulam part. Although I won't go as far as to call it Blasphemy, its just something people are not aware of at times.

Ghulam Rasool is always used in conjunction, never as Ghulam or Rasool, the same way in Arabs the name Abdul is used when Allah a name describing Allah is to be used as a name (Abdul Malik, Abdul Ahad, Abdullah) Abdul also means Servant. His name is Parvez Ghulam Rasool Zargar

Parvez - First Name
Ghulam Rasool - Father's name/middle name (probably)
Zargar - Family name/tribe name/Surname

you have put saeen on your name... are you sindhi.. vadi saeen.

You guys were so good for holding it.

What can we say?

As for the noveau riche comment, I say you should be fair to your ancestors. They definitely served us well. :lol:

You don't know history very well, my friend. My nani's brother killed over 25 Sikhs during partition. We were never enemies of the Sikhs, but once, partition started, they did not spare a single soul.

why did he kill 25 sikhs.. nothing to be proud of..

Mohajirs are basically from Indian background (UP and Bihar). We can spot the difference easily. Its not just about being fair. People around the boarder areas will obviously look the same. Point is Balochis, Sindis, Pashtuns and Punjabis have strength, height and have same style beards.

The person in your avatar was a Gujarati.

Look these are your Saraiki people, don't tell me they look different from Indians.

img_5848-copy-2.jpg

Look these are your Saraiki people, don't tell me they look different from Indians.

As i said earlier people living near border areas look similar.

South Punjab and North Sindh

South East Balochistan and Western Sindh

Western Punjab and Eastern Balochistan

Western Balochistan and South Sistan of Iran

East Punjab of Pakistan and West Punjab of India

North Punjab and South KPK

Not all Serikis would look like you, especially to Rajistanis, the nearest area to you. A lot of them have Arab blood in them because they ruled. There are many examples i can give you but i think the most recognizable is Ex Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani. He is of Iraqi background and he looks like one.

The person in my avatar was a Rajput, born in Karachi, and his family later migrated to Gujrat. He knew Gujarati language, Kutchi language, Sindhi language, and English language

Not all Serikis would look like you, especially to Rajistanis, the nearest area to you. A lot of them have Arab blood in them because they ruled. There are many examples i can give you but i think the most recognizable is Ex Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani. He is of an Iraqi background and he looks like one.

Does that mean Saraikis are closely linked to Arabs than modern Indians.

The person in my avatar was a Rajput, born in Karachi, and family migrated to Gujrat.

His real surname was Jinnahbhai, putting Bhai in names is unique to Gujarati people.

img_5848-copy-2.jpg

Why are they dancing with dogs on their lap?

Why are they dancing with dogs on their lap?

Its prolly from a dog fight event, and that would be the winning dog.

Not your average saraikis. Few families could have middle eastern/central asian. But overwhelming majority look no different than your average rajasthani.

They are a mixed bunch. If you see someone with a name like 'Makhdoom' as one example, you will know he is of Arab background.

Some popular people from the area i can name and you can see how they look like.

Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi

Shah-Mehmood-Qureshi-51.jpg

Makhdoom Javed Hashmi

javed-hashmi_15846.jpg

They are a mixed bunch. If you see someone with a name like 'Makhdoom' as one example, you will know he is of Arab background.

Some popular people from the area i can name and you can see how they look like.

Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi

Shah-Mehmood-Qureshi-51.jpg

Makhdoom Javed Hashmi

javed-hashmi_15846.jpg

Such people are only a small percentage of Pakistan's population mainly elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom