images

128473.1.jpg

:lol:

Misbah-ul-haq-height.jpg

Ravindra-Jadeja2012.jpg

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am out of control.
If i had my way, i would rape every hindu woman and then hack them to pieces and then kill every hindu man and hindu child :devil::devil:

You failed to see my point I think. All this Parvez Rasool looks Pakistani is non sense. "Pakistani look" varies a lot just like "Indian look". Its a stupid way of talking.

You failed to see my point I think. All this Parvez Rasool looks Pakistani is non sense. "Pakistani look" varies a lot just like "Indian look". Its a stupid way of talking.

Other than most Indians got dots on their heads and are dark as hell.

I am out of control.
If i had my way, i would rape every hindu woman and then hack them to pieces and then kill every hindu man and hindu child :devil::devil:

The frustration is you will never have that control. Anyhow post reported.

I am out of control.

That's fucked up dude.

I hope you see a psychiatrist first.

Oh how original :lol:

Yeah, but I been living in the US for a long time. Where are these 'other' Indians you guys talk about?

^indeed most Pakistani cricketer doesn't look anywhere near what Pakistanis claim themselves to be, even the punjabis.

as u said its just a claim.apart from pashtuns a common pakistani looks like an aamir sohail,a shoaib malik,a shoaib akhtar,a awaqar younis,a mushtaq ahmed or a saqlain mushtaq

Dude, I found the picture of the whole Pakistan team, nobody look like Kashmiri. :lol::lol:
10066-PakistanCricketMatchFixing-1329299270-876-640x480.jpg

What does a Kashmiri look like anyways?

Apparently this "Islamic Rage Boy" is also a Kashmiri:lol:

Islamic_rage_boy.jpg

rageboy.jpg

ngbbs46900a52991f6.jpg

I guess no body wants to look like South Indians in this thread.... Not even the South Indians themselves.....

It's the white elephant in the room. There I said it....

Racist comment! Off topic post. Post reported. Please take care.... @WebMaster, @ANTIBODY, @Aeronaut .........

I guess many people gonna get banned in this thread ... Indian and Pakistanis everyone trolling.... anyways am off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom