What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't know what happened for sure, but my ancestors embraced Islam for a reason.

I love Islam, as I love Allah swt, and the messenger.

I make fun and insult hindus a lot on the forum, but personally I believe all human beings are equal.

For me Islam is the greatest message on Earth that is greater than any other religion.

I really have only one thing against hindus, which was atrocities of partition, and the other thing, being trolling on this forum.

trolling on this forum is highest religion to many of us .. lets park religions discussions for now. we are all glad where we are.
but that aside.. I can understand the partition angst. you also need to understand countless hindu and sikh punjabis from this side have similar stories to tell. I have not see even one place which gives a certain descruption of where and who it was started.

I did not lose family but property which my gradfather in Lahore had to leave behind. we are south indians and he was in the city of lahore . So it was not too bad I heard him say.Its better that people move on. jo hua so hua

Parvez Rasool

rasool.jpg

Pakistani Player

1.jpg

Indian Player

Cheteshwar-Pujara_1.jpg

Parvez Rasool

TH03_RASOOL_1318619e.jpg

Pakistani Player

Mohammad%20Hafeez.jpg

Indian Player

104924-ajit-agarkar-at-dhirubai-ambani-hospital-to-launch-centre-for-s.jpg

:omghaha:

Too bad, your general knowledge didn't inform you that from Multan downwards are all riasatis, or saraikis.

Looks like you Indians need to do more research on Pakistan. :lol:

The villagers of the battle of Hydapses in Punjab too looked the same.

^indeed most Pakistani cricketer doesn't look anywhere near what Pakistanis claim themselves to be, even the punjabis.

Parvez Rasool

rasool.jpg

Pakistani Player

1.jpg

Indian Player

Cheteshwar-Pujara_1.jpg

Parvez Rasool

TH03_RASOOL_1318619e.jpg

Pakistani Player

Mohammad%20Hafeez.jpg

Indian Player

104924-ajit-agarkar-at-dhirubai-ambani-hospital-to-launch-centre-for-s.jpg

:omghaha:

No need to prove like this man. He's an Indian player, representing team India and that makes it clear(that's the reality). Why to make this thread racial by countering.

^indeed most Pakistani cricketer doesn't look anywhere near what Pakistanis claim themselves to be, even the punjabis.

Am just amazed at the ease with which Pakistanis generalize 1.2 Billion Indians and 200 Million Pakistanis.

OMG He looks ditto Pakistani! As if all 200 million Pakistanis have been manufactured on an assembly line and look exactly the same.

The hindutva assertion that mughals forced the hindus to convert to islam is a myth. There is not much historical evidence to support this assertion.

If the mughals wanted, they could have easily converted every single hindu to islam or killed every hindu but they did not.

No need to prove like this man. He's an Indian player, representing team India and that makes it clear(that's the reality). Why to make this thread racial by countering.

Chill brah, this is members club :enjoy:

Am just amazed at the ease with which Pakistanis generalize 1.2 Billion Indians and 200 Million Pakistanis.

OMG He looks ditto Pakistani! As if all 200 million Pakistanis have been manufactured on an assembly line and look exactly the same.

Indians comparing Kashmiri with Pakistanis? Oh my...

^ how many indians look like that? like 1%, not even. Neil Nithin Mukesh looks like pashtun, which is a very comman look in pakistan or Kashmir, but very very rare in India

majority of Indians have similar looks like the following people. Veddiod/Dravdian features are majority of Indians, the whole world knows this

1.jpg

Indian_Australoid.jpg

They are sweeter than honey friend Sri Lankans. What will you say about these, want more pictures.

ida-pakistan-pho-ruralCommunities.jpg

img_5848-copy-2.jpg

Indoctrination from childhood, comes off as rude shock in adulthood, starts ranting on Internet forum.

Chill brah, this is members club :enjoy:

I am not saying only because of forum rules but also because I hate racial comments. :)
With use of racial comments a healthy debate cannot be performed rather it makes the discussion dirtier.

I guess no body wants to look like South Indians in this thread.... Not even the South Indians themselves.....

It's the white elephant in the room. There I said it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom