What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
also their noses are very veddiod, like the second woman I posted. Pakistanis have straight noses, like afghans or persians

monk is Sri lankan.. words in the banner behind is written in sinhalese. then in english and last in Tamil. so has to be SL

They are both indian, and also sri lankan and south indians are same people, even many many north indians have that look. Pakistanis totally lack it

He looks ditto Pakistani.

I fear he will face board inquiries soon for match fixing whenever he goes through a bad patch.

also their noses are very veddiod, like the second woman I posted. Pakistanis have straight noses, like afghans or persians

They are both indian, and also sri lankan and south indians are same people, even many many north indians have that look. Pakistanis totally lack it

SL are supposedly from Bengal area.. so most SL are like bengali/oriya. pakistani punjabi and indian punjabis ar ethe same.. only pashtun are mostly a combo of mongoloid and central asian features.

second also seems like Sri lankan only.. maybe keralite christian.

SL are supposedly from Bengal area.. so most SL are like bengali/oriya. pakistani punjabi and indian punjabis ar ethe same.. only pashtun are mostly a combo of mongoloid and central asian features.

Nah bro.

I am Pakistani Punjabi, and I look nothing like Indian Punjabis.

Check my profile.

Nah bro.

I am Pakistani Punjabi, and I look nothing Indian Punjabis.

Check my profile.

Consider a pakistan in the middle with afgh on west and india in east.
most pakistan will look similar, with someone from western part looking similar to c asians and people from easter part looking like indias.
mostly you are a punjabi whose ancesters had indian mother and invading muslim father.

second also seems like Sri lankan only.. maybe keralite christian.

pashtuns are caucasian, only some afghan pashtuns have mongolid look. Over all Pakistanis are much better looking then indians, we dont have veddoid features

pakistanis punjabis have more (iranid) look to them, while most indian (hindu) punjabis espeically have pure indic look. I would agree that Sikhs look a bit different from Indians, I think many sikhs migrated from the pakistani side in 47, thats why

Consider a pakistan in the middle with afgh on west and india in east.
most pakistan will look similar, with someone from western part looking similar to c asians and people from easter part looking like indias.
mostly you are a punjabi whose ancesters had indian mother and invading muslim father.

Nah bro. I am Arain, and my ancestors are selective.

And If any of my ancestors were Hindus, I give thanks to Allah swt that they chose the right path.

I don't feel inferiority, even if anyone in my family was a Hindu.

pashtuns are caucasian, only some afghan pashtuns have mongolid look. Over all Pakistanis are much better looking then indians, we dont have veddoid features
now thats a very indivudual preference as to what attracts whom.so lets leave aside whose better loking as its very much debatable.
pashtuns have mixed blood - a lot of it from genghiz khans barbaric army and also from central asians.. some people also say greek. basically they have a very military and militant gene pool and it kind of shows.

now thats a very indivudual preference as to what attracts whom.so lets leave aside whose better loking as its very much debatable.
pashtuns have mixed blood - a lot of it from genghiz khans barbaric army and also from central asians.. some people also say greek. basically they have a very military and militant gene pool and it kind of shows.

pashtuns do not look mongol, even their genetics hardly shows any mongol, I dont know where are you getting that from, does Shahid afridi look or Imran Khan look mongol? they look pure caucasian, much better then veddoid indians

And If any of my ancestors were Hindus, I give thanks to Allah swt that they chose the right path.

No dont feel inferior or anything.. I am not judging.. I am saying whats likely that happened. that was the norm in those days. Again the right or wrong path is highly subjective and debatable which is not in the scope for this discussion.

Slap a turban on and you ll look like Daler Mehndi :rofl:

pashtuns do not look mongol, even their genetics hardly shows any mongol, I dont know where are you getting that from, does Shahid afridi look or Imran Khan look mongol? they look pure caucasian, much better then veddoid indians

they definitely have mongol features if you look deep , not much it may have been receding with time because mongils were there hundreds of years ago. but they do have mongol blood in them. SRK def. has mongoloid feature.
caucasians themselves are from c asian branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom