What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slap a turban on and you ll look like Daler Mehndi :rofl:

lol.. also make sure to eat lot of rajma chawal, need to add that belly.

Wow how come this thread has reduced to Internet beauty contest?

i dont konw, when i joined that was the on going discussion.
But people who are ugly dont like themselves to be painted or photographed. thats why.

he looks a bit terroristy... no offense rasool ji.. :)
congrats...

This was absolutely unnecessary! Bdw all the best to Pervez Rasool!!
Bdw this thread is turning into a racial thread. @mods.... Plz keep a watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
No dont feel inferior or anything.. I am not judging.. I am saying whats likely that happened. that was the norm in those days. Again the right or wrong path is highly subjective and debatable which is not in the scope for this discussion.

You can't know what happened for sure, but my ancestors embraced Islam for a reason.

I love Islam, as I love Allah swt, and the messenger.

I make fun and insult hindus a lot on the forum, but personally I believe all human beings are equal.

For me Islam is the greatest message on Earth that is greater than any other religion.

I really have only one thing against hindus, which was atrocities of partition, and the other thing being, trolling on this forum.

Pakistani Nationalist version 2? But he's right he doesn't look like punjabis though, with his perfect round face and bush in place of hair he is a different species. :p:

you must be blind, just because you veddoid indians look like monkeys, doesn't mean you have to lie about other people's features. There is no mongol in most pashtuns

all humans evlove from apes.. which is different from monkeys. however the great apes (gorilla etc) and monkeys were also from the same bramch.
MOngol is there. Genghiz khan ensured that he and his army fathered a lot in c.asia , afgh and some arab lands like iraq etc.

That guy is an embarrassment to Punjabis.

Your face being chubbier would match him more than mine. :lol:

um no, most indians look dark brown skinned with veddoid/dravdian features, even in the north. Kashmiries on the other hand look more (pathan) or from around that area. This guy would fit more well in the pakistani team, rather then Indian.

What about Saraikis, Sindhis and Baloch.

you must be blind, just because you veddoid indians look like monkeys, doesn't mean you have to lie about other people's features. There is no mongol in most pashtuns

Post reported!! Continuous racial comments.... @WebMaster, @ANTIBODY, @Aeronaut ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani Nationalist version 2? But he's right he doesn't look like punjabis though, with his perfect round face and bush in place of hair he is a different species. :p:

Oh Bongii, let's not comment on pics here.

Not everyone can post of a picture of themselves smoking hash. :lol:

The way you took that photo, you are closer to a pathan than any bengali.

:rofl:

That guy is an embarrassment to Punjabis.

Your face being chubbier would match him more than mine. :lol:

Dude, I was watching a documentary where the anchor was following Alexander's trail across Pakistan. From Khyber pass to Taxila, the Pakistanis were mostly Pashtuns or Kalash villages.

After that he reached the village where battle of Hydapses took place, then to Multan and finally delta of Indus river, it was revealing about the complexion of Pakistani people. :lol:

Dude, I was watching a documentary where the anchor was following Alexander's trail across Pakistan. From Khyber pass to Taxila, the Pakistanis were mostly Pashtuns or Kalash villages.

After that he reached the village where battle of Hydapses took places, then to Multan and finally delta of Indus river, it was revealing. :lol:

Too bad, your general knowledge didn't inform you that from Multan downwards are all riasatis, or saraikis.

Looks like you Indians need to do more research on Pakistan. :lol:

Oh Bongii, let's not comment on pics here.

Not everyone can post of a picture of themselves smoking hash. :lol:

The way you took that photo, you are closer to a pathan than any bengali.

:rofl:

Kaka don't get the idea of how bengalis look by the example of Bangladeshis. I'm pretty average looking though, but there are plenty of bengalis in West Bengal who have sharper features than any pathan out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom