What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the first Kashmiri but first from among KM I think. Best wishes to Pervez :)
His name may turn out a lucky charm, if you know what I mean.

I heard Rasool also topped the Civil service exam.

Yes Sir, why not? I'll support him, like other kashmiris, against every other team whom India is playing, except Pakistan. BTW, he already played one IPL match in which he took the wicket of kallis. Besides, Go, Rise and Shine dear Parvez.

Your location is a confusing issue....

Anyway...this is just a hype...Congress GOV want to just give an message to Kashmir...Otherwise, I have seen his games and he is quite ordinary....Nothing to be so excited about....Congress is using every tool of society for just appeasing rather than going by quality....

lol, he looks so different from indian players, clearly suggesting that kashmir does not belong in India

I hope he does not blow himself up in the dressing room- :angel:-

Sorry HinduGuy, Tikolo beat you to the title of the stupidest comment :)

India is like the Benetton ad on steroids for race diversity.

um no, most indians look dark brown skinned with veddoid/dravdian features, even in the north. Kashmiries on the other hand look more (pathan) or from around that area. This guy would fit more well in the pakistani team, rather then Indian.

um no, most indians look dark brown skinned with veddoid/dravdian features, even in the north. Kashmiries on the other hand look more (pathan) or from around that area. This guy would fit more well in the pakistani team, rather then Indian.

u clearly don't understand india..:lol:

Your statement is devoid of observation skills, knowledge of history or of how races migrate and the concept of racially diverse nations.

M_Id_131202_neil_nitin_mukesh.jpg

Danny.jpg

The first one is actor Neil Nitin Mukesh (North Indian) & other one is Danny Denzongpa (Sikkimese). So first one must be more European and latter one must be more Chinese/Korean for u ? Both r Indians my friend. You won't find any more racially diverse country than India.

^ how many indians look like that? like 1%, not even. Neil Nithin Mukesh looks like pashtun, which is a very comman look in pakistan or Kashmir, but very very rare in India

majority of Indians have similar looks like the following people. Veddiod/Dravdian features are majority of Indians, the whole world knows this

1.jpg

Indian_Australoid.jpg

I don't mean to be racist, but most Indians are dark as hell.

^ how many indians look like that? like 1%, not even. Neil Nithin Mukesh looks like pashtun, which is a very comman look in pakistan or Kashmir, but very very rare in India

majority of Indians have similar looks like the following people. Veddiod/Dravdian features are majority of Indians, the whole world knows this

1.jpg

Indian_Australoid.jpg

monk is Sri lankan.. words in the banner behind is written in sinhalese. then in english and last in Tamil. so has to be SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom