What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes Kashmiri Cricketer to don Indian colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than most Indians got dots on their heads and are dark as hell.

Saraikis, Baloch, Sindhi and many Punjabis look tanned, so what is your point. :lol:

I guess no body wants to look like South Indians in this thread.... Not even the South Indians themselves.....

It's the white elephant in the room. There I said it....

man have you ever been to south india?tamil nadu is just only one state in south(no offence to tamils).for me there is hardly any diff between a common pak punjabi and a south indian(leaving tamil nadu aside).Sridevi,aishwarya rai,rekha,hema malini,trisha,asin are all south indians

Pakistani Playe

Indian Player

Parvez Rasool

Pakistani Player

Indian Player

Out of 11 Pakistani players, you picked 2.

Let me complete the team :D

Shahid Afridi

shahid-afridi-Cricket-world-cup-2011.jpg

Umar Gul

Umar+Gul+2011+ICC+World+Cup+Pakistan+Portrait+5y-ndAxrsyIl.jpg

Ahmed Shehzad

Ahmed+Shehzad+pakistan+team.jpg

Younis Khan

Younus+Khan+2011+ICC+World+Cup+Pakistan+Portrait+uShcrTDnlcgl.jpg

Nasir Jamshaid

nasir-jamshed.jpg

Junaid Khan

tumblr_lt9msvi2j21qbnp5ao1_500.jpg

Saeed Ajmal

Saeed+Ajmal+2011+ICC+World+Cup+Pakistan+Portrait+enBQ8Ss60Y7l.jpg

Misbah ul Haq

Misbah-ul-haq-height.jpg

dont misunderstand me like i am saying south indians are angels or as white as snow.all i am saying is typical south indians are as ugly or as beautiful as a typical pakistani.

Out of 11 players, you picked 2.

Shahid Afridi

shahid-afridi-Cricket-world-cup-2011.jpg

Umar Gul

Umar+Gul+2011+ICC+World+Cup+Pakistan+Portrait+5y-ndAxrsyIl.jpg

Ahmed Shehzad

Younis Khan

22344d1298537329-pakistan-younis-khan.jpg

Nasir Jamshaid

nasir-jamshed.jpg

Junaid Khan

tumblr_lt9msvi2j21qbnp5ao1_500.jpg

Saeed Ajmal

Misbah ul Haq

Misbah-ul-haq-height.jpg

again i dont konw why all the paksitani mard is posting men's pictures and comparing handsomeoness, but indians dont swing that way :_ LOL

they all look fugly btw

this parvez rasool looks like that hindu bollywood guy who raped his maid.. whats his name?

He looks ditto Pakistani.

I fear he will face board inquiries soon for match fixing whenever he goes through a bad patch.

That is a weird comment. What does looking like a Pakistani mean?

Out of 11 Pakistani players, you picked 2.

Shahid Afridi

Umar Gul

Ahmed Shehzad

Younis Khan

Nasir Jamshaid

nasir-jamshed.jpg

Junaid Khan

Saeed Ajmal

Misbah ul Haq

Now take the Pashtun players out and compare. PAshtuns are only 15-20% of Pakistan population, Punjabis are like what 60-65% of Pakistan population right? Should give a rough idea what an average Pakistani looks like. :wave:

hahahhah south indian brahmin trying to compare himself to a pakistani, south indian brahmins are totally dark/ugly/veddoid like rest of Indians. Pashtuns are among the most beautiful caucasian looking races

And you are a troll probably with a fake id..... @WebMaster, @ANTIBODY, @Aeronaut.... Please keep a watch on this new guy.... post reported...

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahhah south indian brahmin trying to compare himself to a pakistani, south indian brahmins are totally dark/ugly/veddoid like rest of Indians. Pashtuns are among the most beautiful caucasian looking races

is that why they like to have young boys?

anyways, google south indian brahmins and fair or something like that and check for yourself. get a life now will you.
you are a mongoloid pashtun. go have lunch now.

And you are a troll probably with a fake id..... @WebMaster, @ANTIBODY, @Aeronaut.... Please keep a watch on this new guy.... post reported...

he is Tikolo Dickolo who just got banned.

can you please tell me where the pashtuns get their Gay genes from?

which bengalis? never seen a bengali who looks caucasian, many pashtuns look totally white. which indian looks white? most are ugly dark **** turds

i dont know how passhtun looks, but I am sure you look like a c0ck-asian.

@WebMaster ............ Plz check the posts of the above poster....

you are a false flagger.keralite and tamil brahmins(mostly iyengars)are the most light skinned people in south india.dont open ur mouth when u have no idea of wat u r talking abt.
PS:i am not in anyway saying fair skinned are superior but just stating the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom