What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Pakistan played with 12 players. 12th man was India's 5th bowler who gave away 76 runs off 10 overs. Well done India

Man of match should n given to someone who played important role for win..here it was because of junaid they were 29/5 so he desver the credit in my book

That's not a rule, win is not a prerequisite. MS really played very well, he deserved man of the match award.

This defeat is not going to farewell among Indian army.
As we speak they are mulling plans to murder Pakistan fast bowlers... wait and see what they come up with.
Was this necessary ? Don't ruin the mood over here.

Man of the match means the guy that stood out in the match. Not the guy who stood out on the winning side. A team that was down 29/5 ended up at 228/6.

Well it make sense to give him man of match if india won

if he scored century then so did nasir jamshid..boht were important but nasir century lead his team towards victory and thats what make difference

Never knew it is that humid in Chennai, players were struggling.

I don't think Pakistan deserved to win this ! Had it not been for three poor decisions by umpires , the game would have been ours ! All the hard work by Dhoni was wasted . Pakistan is not gonna be so lucky everytime with umpiring decisions !
But anyway , congrats Pakistan !:enjoy: But the series will be India's !:smokin:

This defeat is not going to farewell among Indian army.

As we speak they are mulling plans to murder Pakistan fast bowlers... wait and see what they come up with.

Of course Dhoni must come up with a better option in his next game. BTW how did u know Dhoni joined the Army?

I don't think Pakistan deserved to win this ! Had it not been for three poor decisions by umpires , the game would have been ours ! All the hard work by Dhoni was wasted . Pakistan is not gonna be so lucky everytime with umpiring decisions !
But anyway , congrats Pakistan !:enjoy:

Three wrong decision lol

as far i.know it was just one.that also.intentionally which happen alot in cricket

On another note, I really hope Misbah improves himself. Both batting and Fielding. Did you see how that failed catch resulted in Dhoni inflating form 16 to 113? How his failed bowling decisions also spiralled up India's score? And how he got out to Ishant Sharma caused a bit of jittery? He is really playing dangerously. Sometimes I wish our captain was Dhoni.

Krait, could ya provide me link to ABB or APB news. Where inzamam sits on the panel among others.
Sorry buddy. Don't know about it. If I come across, I will PM you.

Never knew it is that humid in Chennai, players were struggling.
Its damn humid. My friend told me he used to take bath 5 times minimum a day.

But anyway , congrats Pakistan !:enjoy: But the series will be India's !:smokin:

My 6 years nephew often presents these excuse whenever his team lose. Grow up man, it's international cricket not a cricket of galli.

Sorry buddy. Don't know about it. If I come across, I will PM you.

Its damn humid. My friend told me he used to take bath 5 times minimum a day.

Aw! Really a nightmare playing under such conditions!

Back
Top Bottom