What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Using DRS technology is against Indian interests.

I do not expect Indians to be so stupid to use DRS technology, while Pakistani bowlers are bowling, otherwise whole Indian team will be back to pavilion before 50.

Indians and ICC are using all the tools and resources to cheat Pakistan.. despite utmost cheating and favouritism by ICC, and terrorising by RSS, they keep loosing to Pakistan B team.

Just before Pakistani tour they Indians even poisoned the a blind cricketer.. who was performing well. Every one can imagine the immense pressure Pakistani team is subjected to .

I was so pleased to see pak win in ODI against Ind:lol:
because t-20 match is easy,but original stamina is tested on ODI series

Well real stamina is tested in test matches

27 matches in India – 10 won by India, 17 won by Pakistan.

29 matches in Pakistan – 12 won by India, 15 won by Pakistan. No Result 2 (dont know what happened with the rest 1)

66 matches in other countries. 26 won by India. 38 won by Pakistan. No Result 2

all and all 122 odi matches played Pak won 70 india won 48

very good record..we should improve it further :D

considering 60 year old stats will be totally stupid.. !!

I was asking about all matches we have played till now..why its stupid because you lost more in past ? lol

very good record..we should improve it further :D

Record was even better but spoiled in the last tour of india to Pakistan where we lost 4-1 .....the reason was matches started early in the morning ....the pitches had moisture ...india won almost all tosses and put Pak to bat ....our batting line up was too fragile in the absence of many senior players ...and we lost on most occasions ...even the bowling was suffering at that time ....no akhtar no quality bowler....we had india many times on the mat but then let them get away and win the match even chasing some decent totals

I was happy to see Nasir Jasmshed perform so well under pressure. Only if Ahmed Shehzad has that much of brain, he can be a talent in the team also.

It was a great match and i personally think India has an edge in the ODI due to their deep batting line up and consistency. But good to see our bowlers overcoming all this to pull out wins.

Indian batting line is strong indeed,and their players are experienced and old...we have experienced players too but I don't know exactly why Pakistani's were loosing ,Nasir Jamshed I guess needs more confidence and strength to face field pressure specially against India,well this new start by our Pakistani team is a well praised:)

Indian batting line is strong indeed,and their players are experienced and old...we have experienced players too but I don't know exactly why Pakistani's were loosing ,Nasir Jamshed I guess needs more confidence and strength to face field pressure specially against India,well this new start by our Pakistani team is a well praised:)

Well we have some players who can perform against india anyday even if they are not performing against any team in the world ....in other words against india they turn out to be hell different players and always perform........ Nasir is turning out to be one of them .... 3 odis against india with 2 hundreds including one not out and a fifty avg of aorund than 100 ......salman butt was another...that guy was nightmare for india ....every match against them he scored atleast 50 ...may be once in a blue moon may have failed....malik is another and so is younis .....

Younis and malik were out for sometime ...they were not performing against anyother team.....in against india....and bang

16696_396268630458840_606142150_n.jpg

This indian team is the most weakest team ever since india started playing cricket.... The blame should be on mr dhoni who axed many talented players and kept playing useless ishant sharma, rohit sharma, gambhir, sehwag, jadeja (am happy zahir and bhajji is out as they are no longer a strong blower).... What happening right now is that Planets took control of situation and they giving sign that its time new players should replace old players.... Yet dhoni kept playing this useless players and india paying for it.... Ponting was a great player but when planet gave him a slap than he stopped performing.... Australian Cricket Board than shown him the door and now aus beaten shrilanka back to back.... India not doing it. Sachin tendulkar is a dhoti wala babu now (congresi).... The reason he dont want to quit cricket totaly is his manager (brother) told him he might loose earning big bugs.... Congress totaly backing babu sachin.... Right now indian cricket team is utter pradesh cricket team.... ishant sharma, rohit sharma, b sharma even gambhir and sehwag from near U.P (Delhi).... Thanks to rajeev sulkh.... Now am bit dissapointed by pakistani team.... with this indian bowling attack pakistan should win matchs easily and fast.... But u saw in t20.... To make 130s pak took last over.... While in 2nd t20 pak lost.... In first ODI pakistan team took 48 overs to make just 228.... So am bit shock.... if pakistan dont win 3-0 than it will be a shocker.... Btw here what was pakistan doing (according to what i saw in last few years).... Pakistan takes ODI as t20.... Yes u heard right.... Pakistan plays first 30 overs like snail pace and last 20 overs they play super fast. Due to it pakistan majority of time made 300 against india as india dont have good bowlers in last 20 overs.... But it wont work against good teams like sa, eng, aus etc etc.... Because if u make few runs in 30 overs and try to make alot in last 20 keeping wickets in hand it could backfire specialy against good bowling attack team....

This indian team is the most weakest team ever since india started playing cricket.... The blame should be on mr dhoni who axed many talented players and kept playing useless ishant sharma, rohit sharma, gambhir, sehwag, jadeja (am happy zahir and bhajji is out as they are no longer a strong blower).... What happening right now is that Planets took control of situation and they giving sign that its time new players should replace old players.... Yet dhoni kept playing this useless players and india paying for it.... Ponting was a great player but when planet gave him a slap than he stopped performing.... Australian Cricket Board than shown him the door and now aus beaten shrilanka back to back.... India not doing it. Sachin tendulkar is a dhoti wala babu now (congresi).... The reason he dont want to quit cricket totaly is his manager (brother) told him he might loose earning big bugs.... Congress totaly backing babu sachin.... Right now indian cricket team is utter pradesh cricket team.... ishant sharma, rohit sharma, b sharma even gambhir and sehwag from near U.P (Delhi).... Thanks to rajeev sulkh.... Now am bit dissapointed by pakistani team.... with this indian bowling attack pakistan should win matchs easily and fast.... But u saw in t20.... To make 130s pak took last over.... While in 2nd t20 pak lost.... In first ODI pakistan team took 48 overs to make just 228.... So am bit shock.... if pakistan dont win 3-0 than it will be a shocker.... Btw here what was pakistan doing (according to what i saw in last few years).... Pakistan takes ODI as t20.... Yes u heard right.... Pakistan plays first 30 overs like snail pace and last 20 overs they play super fast. Due to it pakistan majority of time made 300 against india as india dont have good bowlers in last 20 overs.... But it wont work against good teams like sa, eng, aus etc etc.... Because if u make few runs in 30 overs and try to make alot in last 20 keeping wickets in hand it could backfire specialy against good bowling attack team....

No aliens and spaceships in the entire post ? Unbelievable .

Da Fak did i just read? :blink:

@Donatello you wont understan science of planets.... It took me 20 years to learn it.... Yet its not even 1percent.... i cant explain it as the explanation would take few years.... Planets and its energy rays effects humans good or bad way depends on ur present horoscope chart, past and present karma.... Anyway i cant explain science of planets as u wont understand it in short time....
All the Planets - How the planets effect life on earth and astrology
Influance of planets on human affairs « adi astro world
@nick_indian ever heard of globle consciousness? It effects humanoids more than anyone.... When india loose the energy indians produce is frustation, sad and anger.... Humanoids finds it difficult to breath through it.... Btw all humanoids do watch tv channels (specialy the humanoid kids as they learn more about humans and they find it funny at times)....

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right bro, its time to give Hafeez and Misbah a team where they would only be the commander. Get out Afridi leave cricket Pakistan alone

Back
Top Bottom