What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

kucch bhi bolo yaar,par inzamam jaisi english koi nahi bol sakta.

haha some sri lankans were competing for that but they didnt had long enough careers like inzi ...btw jaysuria isnt either a fluent speaker... but inzi was a great character and a top class player...he was a class act ...

btw you havnt heard kamran akmal then lol he is some of a kind and leave inzi wayyyyyyy behind

] you guys should stop criticizing Dhoni, he seriously saved you guys from a huge embarrassment.

and thats why they gave him man of the match :P

You promised that you will stop trolling if india dont win today :D

By the way.....has any body else noticed Shoaib went not out in all three matches so far???? hmmmmmmmm

The Indian media said their Indian empire cheated thats why Pakistan won.

:P

So what's wrong with it? Naseer Jamshed was caught behind and not given out and Younis Khan was lbw but not given. if those decision were given correctly Pakistan would have bundled out much earlier than 227.

So what's wrong with it? Naseer Jamshed was caught behind and not given out and Younis Khan was lbw but not given. if those decision were given correctly Pakistan would have bundled out much earlier than 227.

Such things often happen they are part of the game ....so no ifs and buts for them........we were also on the suffering side in the first t20 when Ahmed shehzad was given out when he was not ....we suddenly went to 12-3 but we came back hard and won the game.....

you cant make excuses on that ....we also have been on the suffering side many times....infact in wcup semi finals many decisions went against us ...twice tendulkar was not given out when he was .....adding to that we dropped 3 catches of him...all and all 5 chances were given to him for his 60 or 80 runs and that proved to be too vital..... i can name many many incidents

When Pakistan visited india for a series in 2004-5 indian umpire gave inzimam out on a wide ball ...the ball was even beyond the white line and there was a day light gap b/w bat and ball ....in same series Muhammad Yousuf was given out wrongly by third umpire which stunned many

so these things are just lame excuses now to cover up defeat

Above all it was your umpire appointed by your board ..if your board doesnot have quality umpires they should ask ICC to send umpires from elite panel

Such things often happen they are part of the game ....so no ifs and buts for them........we were also on the suffering side in the first t20 when Ahmed shehzad was given out when he was not ....we suddenly went to 12-3 but we came back hard and won the game.....

you cant make excuses on that ....we also have been on the suffering side many times....infact in wcup semi finals many decisions went against us ...twice tendulkar was not given out when he was .....adding to that we dropped 3 catches of him...all and all 5 chances were given to him for his 60 or 80 runs and that proved to be too vital..... i can name many many incidents

When Pakistan visited india for a series in 2004-5 indian umpire gave inzimam out on a wide ball ...the ball was even beyond the white line and there was a day light gap b/w bat and ball ....in same series Muhammad Yousuf was given out wrongly by third umpire which stunned many

so these things are just lame excuses now to cover up defeat

Above all it was your umpire appointed by your board ..if your board doesnot have quality umpires they should ask ICC to send umpires from elite panel

They are not excuses dear they happened in real. Also, I am not stopping you for pointing out such poor umpiring decisions as well. Because of these decision, Cricket has to suffer. That is the reason I am a fan of referrals. They actually can help in correcting human errors and help cricket and the right side win other wise such wins can only be called wins by luck/chance.

They are not excuses dear they happened in real. Also, I am not stopping you for pointing out such poor umpiring decisions as well. Because of these decision, Cricket has to suffer. That is the reason I am a fan of referrals. They actually can help in correcting human errors and help cricket and the right side win other wise such wins can only be called wins by luck/chance.

mate this is your board's fault that they are not implementing DRS technology when most of the countries are using it ....you and me cant do anything about this...still you people may have better chance you may can convince your board to implement it ...we have no concerns with any board's internal matters except for ours ....

Humans are humans they are prone to commit mistakes every single time they walk in you cant expect 100% from them...even umpires like aleem dar and simon taufel make mistakes ....and the poor guy in the middle was not an experienced guy either in international arena ...

Yaaar ub ghar damaad ki taang mat keecho!! He got immunity on Sania quota!! :lol:

now even in post match shows ex cricketers have started to use the term...so i am not the one to be blamed ;)

Back
Top Bottom