What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Was it just me who noticed spectators applauding Pakistan team at times? They cheered Naisr's hundred, though intensity was low but they did.

han yar i was also shocked ....... how could they cheer for pakistan. kuch garbar zaror hai.

SHOIB MAILIK TO SAINA MIRZA Sania mai ny to pori koshish ki thi Par umpire ny wapis bula liya I m realy sorry :( Ur sincerly, SHOAIB MALIK
564900_465998606771338_1470708322_n.jpg

Tukke ki jeet pe bare khush ho rahe ho ! Dekhna series to ham hi jeetenge

You guys are too paranoid ! Everyone seems to be conspiring against pak team to you skeptical people ! Even we are playing with our D grade team ! These Dindas and ishants will make way for Zaheer , Irfan , Umesh and Aaron once they are fit ! Then we will see if your pathetic pakistan batting lineup can even cross 25 !
And as if they would start turning the wheels. We have seen the performance of Team India even with "these". Ghar main sab sheer hotay hain But England even took that pride away recently. Pakistan played better to come out on top today, Better luck next time, and o yeah do prepare a flat wicket next time if you guys wana win the series cuz your batters are only good for those wickets.

Today manoj parbhakar and vinod kambli were very angry at dhoni .....and ishant sharma ...manoj even said dhoni is playing with 3 bowlers and doesnot count ishant as a bowler he said they have given enough chances to ishant....ishant is only ruining it for himself...he is the spear head of this attack but is not taking wickets...if he can't swing the ball in such conditions then dont know what he will do.... he also said with this balling line up india can't even defend 300

furthermore he said dhoni should take a decision about gambhir and sehwag .......when sehwag comes in the team suddenly there is a different behavior (he was referring to grouping) ...he was also off the view to play rahane instead of one of them

Its 2-1 to Pakistan...
India playing 'catch up'
:D

I want India to win the next ODI
So that the last ODI can be the 'series final'.

Well played, congrats to Pakistan :pakistan:

I hope Zardari's plane crashes before he reaches India :pop:
2 birds with 1 stone?

Are bhai.... zardari tho marega... lekin doosra bird tho india hoga.......Aisa math kar yaar :)

Today manoj parbhakar and vinod kambli were very angry at dhoni .....and ishant sharma ...manoj even said dhoni is playing with 3 bowlers and doesnot count ishant as a bowler he said they have given enough chances to ishant....ishant is only ruining it for himself...he is the spear head of this attack but is not taking wickets...if he can't swing the ball in such conditions then dont know what he will do.... he also said with this balling line up india can't even defend 300

Correct. Ishant should have been able to swing the new ball (he had his own new ball) when Kumar was swinging. The pressure was not applied from any bowler other than Kumar and Pakistanis were content to block out Kumar and scored singles off others. Even Kumar's second spell he looked not so impressive.

BUT... What can India do unless they have a reserve of highly experienced and lethal bowlers? I don't think Zaheer, or I. Pathan etc are going to threaten Pakistanis much. On the other hand, Pakistan is blessed to have wide ranging options in pace, swing, seam, and spin-- some of them are genuine all rounders (Hafeez, Shoaib, Afridi) despite the fact that M. Asif and M. Aamir are banned--two top class bowlers!

Until India figures out bowling options India is to score so high that Pakistan's relatively weaker batting can't reach targets--sort of like what happened in the second T20 but even then Pakistan came very close.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions. For India.

@Safriz, bro how about your party? I guess you arranged one!

No , i invited two friends , both didn't turn up :D
and now i am glad they didn't come as Pakistan would have lost...
That was for the 2nd T20...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Dhoni did his job infact he did extra ordinary job... now Indian Media and stupid anchor like Kumble and parabarkr who dont have nothing to say against Dhoni because of his century now start on his decision regarding team/player selection etc... oo bhai Dhoni did his job. His mistake was Sehwag but if i am the captain, simply I also dont have any option because what I understand that We dont have bowlers like Pakistan, who will destory Pakistani batting lineup so better to add Bowler I prefer Batsman. If My team did 300 + our 3 bowlers and 2 support spinner will tackle the situation thats what Dhoni though!

nike1.jpg

He must have bled blue today,after such a great performance the team lost

Now Dhoni did his job infact he did extra ordinary job... now Indian Media and stupid anchor like Kumble and parabarkr who dont have nothing to say against Dhoni because of his century now start on his decision regarding team/player selection etc... oo bhai Dhoni did his job. His mistake was Sehwag but if i am the captain, simply I also dont have any option because what I understand that We dont have bowlers like Pakistan, who will destory Pakistani batting lineup so better to add Bowler I prefer Batsman. If My team did 300 + our 3 bowlers and 2 support spinner will tackle the situation thats what Dhoni though!

they admired dhoni's performance as a batsman but they criticized him as a captain both are different things

Back
Top Bottom