What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

So what's wrong with it? Naseer Jamshed was caught behind and not given out and Younis Khan was lbw but not given. if those decision were given correctly Pakistan would have bundled out much earlier than 227.

One advice for you and other Indians who don't anything about Cricket.

Stop whining. Accept DRS. And your problem is solved.

So what's wrong with it? Naseer Jamshed was caught behind and not given out and Younis Khan was lbw but not given. if those decision were given correctly Pakistan would have bundled out much earlier than 227.

We thought you indian cannot make 150 when they got 29/5..but you cannot be sure in cricket..if you can make good 7th wicket partnership then so can pakistan so this guess is total BS that if empire would have given out on lbw then pakistan would have lost

Stop making excuses @jbond197 :laugh:

One advice for you and other Indians who don't anything about Cricket.

Stop whining. Accept DRS. And your problem is solved.

They don't want to accept DRS because they want to rely on their batting advantage and umpiring.

Last edited:
We thought you indian cannot make 150 when they got 29/5..but you cannot be sure in cricket..if you can make good 7th wicket partnership then so can pakistan so this guess is total BS that if empire would have given out on lbw then pakistan would have lost

You mean umpire or are you referring to British empire. :lol: j/king..

everything is wrong about whining after losing like this that too by a good batting lineup.

everything is wrong about whining after losing like this that too by a good batting lineup.
Pakistan now should focus on the next match although the Pakistan has good record of winning against India on this ground the Eden Gardens but that was past we need to focus on the current match and win will really boost up the moral of our team and nation and if we are able to do clean sweep that will be the best thing ever happened to Pakistan if past few years

Pakistan now should focus on the next match although the Pakistan has good record of winning against India on this ground the Eden Gardens but that was past we need to focus on the current match and win will really boost up the moral of our team and nation and if we are able to do clean sweep that will be the best thing ever happened to Pakistan if past few years

i am just for a good match. whoever wins but i would like to see Pakistan playing good game.

can anyone tell me how many matches Pakistan played with India in India and win/ loss ratio of these matches ?

India can't win a single match in this ODI series. Their batting is struggling, their bowling is pathetic and fielding is average.
While
Pakistan got many inform batsman, Perfect bowling unit and fielding is much improved.
Only tedulkar is big threat for Pakistan, but he is not in the team. No zaheer Khan, No genuine fast bowler like Srinath, No class spinner like Harbhajan. I must say that this is easy series for Pakistani Batsman.

India can't win a single match in this ODI series. Their batting is struggling, their bowling is pathetic and fielding is average.
While
Pakistan got many inform batsman, Perfect bowling unit and fielding is much improved.
Only tedulkar is big threat for Pakistan, but he is not in the team. No zaheer Khan, No genuine fast bowler like Srinath, No class spinner like Harbhajan. I must say that this is easy series for Pakistani Batsman.

You got to be kidding me. These are one of the most competitive teams in Intl cricket right now.

I was so pleased to see pak win in ODI against Ind:lol:
because t-20 match is easy,but original stamina is tested on ODI series

I was happy to see Nasir Jasmshed perform so well under pressure. Only if Ahmed Shehzad has that much of brain, he can be a talent in the team also.

It was a great match and i personally think India has an edge in the ODI due to their deep batting line up and consistency. But good to see our bowlers overcoming all this to pull out wins.

can anyone tell me how many matches Pakistan played with India in India and win/ loss ratio of these matches ?

27 matches in India – 10 won by India, 17 won by Pakistan.

29 matches in Pakistan – 12 won by India, 15 won by Pakistan. No Result 2 (dont know what happened with the rest 1)

66 matches in other countries. 26 won by India. 38 won by Pakistan. No Result 2

all and all 122 odi matches played Pak won 70 india won 48

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom