What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Azhar Ali is too weak in his technique, he was coming down the track to tackle the swing of the spinner, lol!

He didn't play well today. But to say his technique is weak is totally non realistic. Just check his record in the tests. A batsmen with poor technique cannot survive in test cricket.

Azhar Ali was a gonner on second ball of the innings . Jamshed had snicked the ball off Ashwin's bowling at 59 and Younis Khan was plumb LBW when Pak's score was 106 but not given ! Maybe now you know

In first T-20 Shehzad was given 'caught behind' unfairly.

Umpires are anti Pakistan.. ICC is anti Pakistan. Two of our fast bowlers were blocked via ICC.

Imagine if.. we had neutral ICC and neutral umpires.. Indians can never make more than 50 against Pakistan.

Pakistan is playing with C team, two of our fast bowlers are waiting for their turn and are very angry at Indians.

I'm sure your batsmen are crying in dressing room. I still remember when India stopped playing cricket with Pakistan due to Wasim and Waqar... i seriously believe we are heading to same old days.

And this is what Junaid Khan has to say after today's match. :D

32652365.jpg

What? There was a MATCH today and I MISSED IT?
:/
Looks like Pakistan won? Yaa?

oo bhai ye rule muk gaya hey kis dunya may bheta hey aur Malik kay time pe 4th Umpire nay usko boundry kay akreeb rooka tha kay third umpre check kar raha hey no ball... malik nay kudh koi appeal nahe ki the bhai rule apply nahe hota ....

bhai saheb ye rule apply hota he umpair,leg umpire se puch sakta he par unfourtunatly s ravi 6ka he usne jarurat nahi samjhi na hi team india ne poor effort and i'm missing tendulkar agar vo hota jamshed ki jageh to khud walk off kar deta

He didn't play well today. But to say his technique is weak is totally non realistic. Just check his record in the tests. A batsmen with poor technique cannot survive in test cricket.

No, in test matches you have the luxury of time so shot selection becomes comparatively easier but in onedayers you got to score some runs keeping your wicket intact and that adds extra pressure and test your technique at some higher level.

Us kanjoos se party ki umeed laga rakhi hai. :rofl:

Isse badiya mujh hi bol deta. Imran ke saath baith lete sab. :D

lol.. Imran tau kahin para hoga kisi koone mein, uss see umeed lagana matlab party ruin kerna.. Mujhe Pakka yaqeen hay uss ne match dekha bhi nahi hoga...

Safriz keh raha tha kay uss ne aik party arrange ke hay isse liye uss see poch liya... Aj ke baad sirf @KRAIT see pochon ga, pocket full he rakhna app :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
After 5 irresponsible shots from a famed batting line-up.. A Well paced innings by Dhoni.. Gritty.. Under tough conditions.. One of the best one day innings..... Followed by a well paced n responsible innings by the entire Pakistan team... Good that they took a cue from Dhoni... Well done Pakistan!!!

Back
Top Bottom