What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Three wrong decision lol

as far i.know it was just one.that also.intentionally which happen alot in cricket

Azhar Ali was a gonner on second ball of the innings . Jamshed had snicked the ball off Ashwin's bowling at 59 and Younis Khan was plumb LBW when Pak's score was 106 but not given ! Maybe now you know

I agree with razpak, man of the match should go the the person who helped his team win. That was either Junaid Khan with his splendid four wickets or Junaid with his century.

I respect Dhoni for scoring a century and keeping India in the game but it seems unfair that he got man of the match. May I say it was cuz the selection team was Indian and they didn't wanna infuriate Indian crowd any further?

My 6 years nephew often presents these excuse whenever his team lose. Grow up man, it's international cricket not a cricket of galli.

Exactly!! Its international cricket and not galli cricket so the decisions should be accurate but they weren't !:hitwall:

Younis took it away from India. He was under pressure when he came in and scored at almost run a ball. India seriously lacks a good spinner and an all rounder who could ball well like hafizz. Pakistan had its share of luck too with decisions not going India's way.

Well played pakistan and especially younis. He was the match winner for me. Well played Dhoni too.

483386_381020981992561_479379989_n.jpg

I agree with razpak, man of the match should go the the person who helped his team win. That was either Junaid Khan with his splendid four wickets or Junaid with his century.

I respect Dhoni for scoring a century and keeping India in the game but it seems unfair that he got man of the match. May I say it was cuz the selection team was Indian and they didn't wanna infuriate Indian crowd any further?

A few years ago in a game against RSA , India were 35-5 and then Yuvraj had scored a century and helped India reach 249 and was awarded the MOM even though India lost that match . So the MOM is given to the player who leaves a mark in the game and exhibits a memorable performance . It doesn't matter if his team won or lost !

Virat was trying to ball the teesra ...was lucky not to snap his knee or ligamints

my_landing_gear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congratz pak,r.i.p. Umpairing man of da match should be umpair s ravi.i don't why icc and bcci appoint such poor umpair like s.ravi?they were **** in england tour of india and now in this series

Are bas karo yaar. Mil gaya sabko paisa. Pakistan jeet gaya, Dhoni ko MoM. Sab khush ho jao aur New Year manao.

Ye to socho, Shoaib malik Couch pe soyega jeet ke bhi, Dhoni maje karega haar ke bhi. :lol:

Azhar Ali was a gonner on second ball of the innings . Jamshed had snicked the ball off Ashwin's bowling at 59 and Younis Khan was plumb LBW when Pak's score was 106 but not given ! Maybe now you know

i think you.should b.empire in next two matches :D

You also have excuse for everything.just like ur captain :p

Empire are also human beings and could make error but whom you.will blame for.lowest score ?

and there is no if.in cricket because if misbah.dont drop the catch of dhoni when he had scored only 16 runs
Then game would b different..if fourth empire dont ask for no ball when malik got out then ashwin will get sway with it

i think you.should b.empire in next two matches :D

You also have excuse for everything.just like ur captain :p

Empire are also human beings and could make error but whom you.will blame for.lowest score ?

and there is no if.in cricket because if misbah.dont drop the catch of dhoni when he had scored only 16 runs

Then game would b different..if fourth empire dont ask for no ball when malik got out then ashwin will get sway with it

bhai nasir jamshed ki jab ki jab appeal hui thi tab dhoni and rest team third umpire ko puch sakti thi like malik did when he caught by dhoni,but team blue didn't go for it

Back
Top Bottom