What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

chalo-
i knew the selfish indians gona give MOM to an indian- happens alot-
Afridi was right- no sportsman spirit at all-

His nephew study with us. He Says he is 28-29. Under 19 kay liye Hur koi Age ghalat likhwata hay

Who cares. As far as he scores centuries for us. ;)

BTW ICC checks every players age through tests in the U19 WC. So he would be 23 if it says so.

both of the centuries against india

65169_103114426525713_2026361272_n.jpg

MS Dhoni today wearing Jersey No. 7, playing at 7th position, finishes 7000 ODI runs and becomes a 7th indian batsman to do so, smacked 7 fours and also making 100 runs partnership for 7th wicket. What 7nastic day for him!

and finally trolled by a pakistani batsman Nasir wearing double 7 (77) lolz trolled

This defeat is not going to farewell among Indian army.

As we speak they are mulling plans to murder Pakistan fast bowlers... wait and see what they come up with.

Firstly, The man who gave the match a stunning start was Junaid Khan. I always knew he had potential after he got Sangakara out for a duck. 4 wickets, that too off the top batsmen, its amazing. I hope the selectors will continue including him into the playing XI.

Nasir Jamshed, though a bit jittery here and there, manage to pull the game together, even though he got his century, I feel that the main person who stabilized the innings, was none other than Younis Khan. Alas he got his form back, that too on a tough pitch and I hope he continues this way.

Lastly, Dhoni has really surprised me. His heroics acts definitely got my attention. He is definitely a hell of a captain, and India Cricket Team is lucky to have a captain like him. When all was going down, he was the one who stabilized the innings even though its not enough. Kumar, is definitely a fresh start to the fast bowling attack. His ability to swing the balls both side is really amazing. Hopefully he will be able to mature up further and increase his pace. India is also lucky to have him.

Even though the results was predictable in the end, good job by both teams.

Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom