What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Should be an easy victory for India, they are off to a good start and could go home with some joy

76 to win from 66 balls 8 wickets remain

They are struggling. 56/3 This is going to be tight. I think SA is going to win.

Dhoni hasnt done anything in the tournament so far as far as his batting is concerned. He has a chance today.

SA is playing 50% and have effectively strangled India. 66/4 SA is toying around with India. Dhoni is on his way back to the pavilion.

LOL....Dhoni just got runout on a wide ball....youvraj didnt answer dhoni's call....dhoni looks furious as he walks back. Could get nasty later in the dressing room...

SA is playing 50% and have effectively strangled India. 66/4 SA is toying around with India. Dhoni is on his way back to the pavilion.

Yes...and i guess if Pak wants to have any chance against them, they must field flawless....and no wides and no balls...SA is kallis less today.

By the way another gone.....who is choking today

69/5 India is heading towards an expected defeat.

I think that Pakistan can definitely win against this South African team. In fact, we're the only team apart from SL that is able to pose a serious challenge to South African dominance. We have the bowling depth that has found the form in the right time. Also, our batsmen are much more comfortable facing spin.

I guess now only youvraj can do it for them. he can cool his captain by winning this one for india.

30 on 18 balls....still doable

100/6 Another one gone. 25 from 10

Yuvraj gone. 106/7

110/8 21 from 7 balls

India's third straight defeat in super 8.

Last edited:
yuvi gone too...dhoni had to walk to dressing room twice...he was runing fo rbhaji ....yuvraj and dhoni looked furiously at eachother....i hope they dont figh later as yuvraj is hot headed

Its official.....india is the worst defending champ in the history of cricket......the indian batting was quite ugly today except some tit-bit from the openers and yuvi....

Pakistan vs SA.
Oh man, like mr. fatman said, my heart also says Pakistan will win...but who really knows..?
SA has a reputation of failing in the end despite performing great throughout tournaments and other competitions, but still, they look fantastic this tournament, however, they had a hard time and barely managed to win vs NZ, now we trashed NZ with ease, does that say anything? It doesn't, that's so great about T20.

I can't wait for the semi finals, this has been a very exciting tournament so far, with very surprising results.

i think comparisons are always dangerous...Irfan and Dhoni are fine just as they are...no two players can be exactly alike.
We in sub continent put too much pressure on ourselves and on our players as well...

India had a bad day so what?
Does it mean they are a bad team?
If one team needs to win all in order to be good then we would never have good tournaments and just a few good teams.
Right now there is a change in cricket as most of the countries have retired and are retiring some of the most brilliant players in the history of cricket.
This has made the competition even closer!

I know that the likelihood of Pakistan producing even one bowler of Waqar/Wasim class is very remote and a pair is nearly impossible...I think personally that the most exciting phase of cricket and its most gifted generation was the one playing from 80s to early 2000s but still we are bound to find new stars and see some exciting personal battles as well!

Coming back to 20/20 i was quite shocked to learn of what new zealand had to say after losing to Pakistan...not a very good behavior by them.

When the likes of England, South Africa etc. reverse swing it is all about their acquired skills and hard work whereas the true masters and originators of this art are still cheaters to the biased...sad thing to see.
Seeing how the ball is bruised and battered in 20/20 it is quite an expected result if the bowler is talented in the art and has the right action...so many cameras and no proof yet the audacity to start the blame game is pathetic.

It seems England is home to controversy and rains :) ...both bad for a cricket tournament.

All-Green bro, I read a funny line at dawn.com, this suits your post about the baseless allegations:

It’s mango season in Pakistan, but over in England unfortunately, Daniel Vettori has gone bananas. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom