What's new

Pakistan will launch a two-seater version of JF-17 - Induction of JF-17B in 2017

look shit...this is called "Designer failure" at the initial stage. Clearly evident that the designers never thought about the future when the aircraft turns into dual. Design is an art and Americans did PHD in weapons design, looks and aerodynamic features.

It's OK. We want to throw shit on Indian faces.

everything else is fine.. it's is just that ugly spine design like Indian Mig21s ... it's very unsettling... they could have use a better more sleeker design for it... f-16D spine is a good example of it.

It's ok. as i think its not cool as well. But i think it can deliver more firepower as its max payload enhance to 4500KG.

Hey I think it's gorgeous. That statement was for people who think it's shit.

everything else is fine.. it's is just that ugly spine design like Indian Mig21s ... it's very unsettling... they could have use a better more sleeker design for it... f-16D spine is a good example of it.

Google shock area rule to understand the spine.

新闻延伸:双座版枭龙不只是教练机 载弹量增25%战力更强. ,我们可以看到JF-17B与JF-17飞机相比,在尺寸和正常起飞重量等方面几乎没有变化,但是最大外挂由JF-17的3600公斤提高到4500公斤
says the payload increase by 25%. at nearly same size( i think it means length and width), and same Normal take off weight. the payload carrying capability increase to 4500KG.

a horizontal spine loos sleeker, a curved one is no cool.

Hey I think it's gorgeous. That statement was for people who think it's shit.

Google shock area rule to understand the spine.
It doesn't matter cause i dont like it either.

this one looks more coordinated
timg

well nevermind we just have to get 2 to begin with and may be 10 -12 in total of these fatsos ... so not too much to worry about .. they look better than t-37s anyway

I mean they can make it longer to dilute its eyeball effect of builky?

I read the Chinese source on the China.com that it can carry 4500KG payload.

It looks little bit podgy............

As Yang wei Leave CAC, the step-up desginer is definitely a aesthetic tomb.

As long as PAF has no problem with this dual seater, i think its still within the original expectation. Cause witout PAF's confirmation, they won't build it.

PAF engineers helped designing it, why would they have a problem with the design?

i am talking about the redesigned model after the one appeared in Singapore show.

A friend of mine, and neighbor, is a part of the designing team.

if you dont like it, ask the CAC to modify. tell them i dont like it:partay:

My only concern is the effect on supersonic drag from the raised canopy. I am not sure how it is affected so I ll reserve comment on that aspect. Otherwise it is beautiful.

It looks perfectly fine to me. Dont know why are you are yelling at it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom