What's new

Pakistan will launch a two-seater version of JF-17 - Induction of JF-17B in 2017

PAF engineers helped designing it, why would they have a problem with the design?

i am talking about the redesigned model after the one appeared in Singapore show.

A friend of mine, and neighbor, is a part of the designing team.

Sir feedback from the pilots will also be taken into account right?

Ask them to deliver the design to me for modification next time before built it.

it looks podgy for three reasons:
1. the conjecture between cockpit and the spine is at the highest point, make it very towering.
2. The radome is too short
3. The spine is curved and not horizental make it looks even shorter
still they are influenced by Soviet design, tell them to get the fuvk off. they know what is Aesthetic ?

All because the length is not changing. And I wouldn't change the length purely for aesthetics.

All because the length is not changing. And I wouldn't change the length purely for aesthetics.
it looks podgy for three reasons:
1. the conjecture between cockpit and the spine is at the highest point, make it very towering.
2. The radome is too short
3. The spine is curved and not horizental make it looks even shorter
still they are influenced by Soviet design, tell them to get the fuvk off. they know what is Aesthetic ?

No I mean pilot feedback after flying it.
As it is buky, might cause drag.

Tell PAF to go for J10b, it looks much more handsome. We want a fighter here not a dolphine.

It looks cute. Like a dolphin.
I was very unhappy today cause i think CAC made Pakistani brother's expection fall short. I should be more cool than what it looks now. i mean more sleeker.

As it is buky, might cause drag.

Tell PAF to go for J10b, it looks much more handsome. We want a fighter here not a dolphine.

I am holding back on declaring the bulkiness will cause drag until I find a proper reference that discusses it. Drag depends on what airspeed you are talking and how the boundary layer forms and reacts

handsome is kinda of combat ability.

PAF engineers helped designing it, why would they have a problem with the design?

i am talking about the redesigned model after the one appeared in Singapore show.

A friend of mine, and neighbor, is a part of the designing team.
yeh, i'm a layman. it's ok you guys dont oppese it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom