What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

Pakistan still leads ODI head to head by 72-51 wins and tests by 12-9. Atleast produce a half decent fast bowler from 1.25 billion people.

India is still mentally traumatized by the thrashing that Pakistan regularly gave them in 80s and 90s When saeed anwar used to take club level bowlers like Prasad to the cleaners.

Want to discuss hockey where we lead you guys by 80-50 wins:D?

Bhai fir world cup mein kyun aapki nikal jaati hai
#Bringbackaptaan

@Arsalan negatve rating for me and not for Rafael? Talk about misusing your power.
I read your post and didn't read his, sorry about that. However if you can guide me or any MOD to that post you are referring to i will surely look into it,everyone will. About the negative rating you got, i guess you totally understand the reason and i am happy you are not looking to debate on that as well.This is a civilized discussion, let us keep it that way. Will look forward for reference to that other post you mentioned.

I don't agree with the way of shiv Sena hooligans on their act. But I do agree that we shouldn't allow any Pakistani on our land.
Exactly my point. But even after so much of humiliation, these Pakistanis keep coming back to Indian again and again.

Pakistan should avoid playing in india in such circumstances. to my pakistani brothers there is no need to get down to their level and reply. I have many indian friends who discuss issues in really good manner. A bunch of dirty ones here dont represent all of india for sure. kindly refrain from posting the same way they do.

Exactly my point. But even after so much of humiliation, these Pakistanis keep coming back to Indian again and again.
They will continue to come to India and their obsession will never end. Just wait for few days you will se a news will pop from nowhere depicting how a Pakistani got a medical treatment in India.
That too free or from crowd funding.

They will continue to come to India and their obsession will never end. Just wait for few days you will se a news will pop from nowhere depicting how a Pakistani got a medical treatment in India.
That too free or from crowd funding.
After all jo maza India ko India mein ghus ker marnein mein woh kis aur cheese main kaaha. Remember 2012 series

Thankyou for showing us your true hindutuva face covered with safron, i hope the leadership take a sane decision spit on indias face.

Yet to come to a pakistani forum to show your true filthy safron face.

You were able to see my hindutva face cover with saffron, but you were unable to see the blood stained hands of pakistanis in terror activities in India :disagree::disagree:

After all jo maza India ko India mein ghus ker marnein mein woh kis aur cheese main kaaha. Remember 2012 series
And yes to see a country cry for years to chase their dreams to beat India in any ICC event is a pleasure to see.
Television sets breaking, people crying.
Yes I love it.

Impossible. PCB can never do anything to displease ICC and BCCI just like pakistan can never do anything which displeases america

You were able to see my hindutva face cover with saffron, but you were unable to see the blood stained hands of pakistanis in terror activities in India :disagree::disagree:
Yes all the angels live in india as per the vedic history, your hands are already full of pakistani blood in the form of bomb explosions, we are winning that war and once we neutralized all these safron supported cowards from across the border, those pakistani sacrificed will not go into vein.

They should stand by their comment and shouldn't visit India but as I am aware of their shamelessness I know it is too much to ask.

I thought you would know but any how it is not always about money, some people value principles more. And a man of character would keep his word. A two faced bigot would make promises that he knows he would never fulfill.

Have a nice day.

You are worrying about India's principles? Why did you beg India to reward you with a series anyways? Comes down to the money, you want it & it can only be got by India playing you. No matter how much you dance around it.

Shiv Sena ands Modi toady terrorists have succeeded in sowing terror. Congrats Indians.

As for cricket, we can play with another dozen nations.

Back
Top Bottom