What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

Yes only as per Mooqa Mooqa truth remains that Pak Cricket is dominant in IND PAK contest fro your reference ,since you are so keen to see us winning in ICC event where you forget .
And yes to see a country cry for years to chase their dreams to beat India in any ICC event is a pleasure to see.
Television sets breaking, people crying.
Yes I love it.

upload_2015-10-20_15-18-12.png

keep it up shiv sena.. i appreciate your for showing supa powa's image..

I think the Pakistani team is over reacting to the incident. Shiv Sena's influence is limited to Mumbai and Maharashtra. In world cups the host country is duty bound to provide a high level of security to all participating teams. ICC will be easily able to address Pakistani team's concerns by organising fixtures involving Pakistan in other cities.

You are worrying about India's principles? Why did you beg India to reward you with a series anyways? Comes down to the money, you want it & it can only be got by India playing you. No matter how much you dance around it.

We did not beg India, come on be fair here Zaka Ashraf was removed in very dubious way, he was the one opposing big three big time, and to make this big three deal look beneficial for our cricket Najam was given a role, and if this is all about money our children would have stopped playing cricket in gali mohallah because Pakistan has not seen cricket in its stadiums for a very long period. You simply need to accept that you persuaded us and offered us series in return for our support of your big three case, don't make it look like you were born in big three, and we have been begging you, come on we are a cricketing nation that has produced legends, sorry you cannot label us beggars in this sport.

We did not beg India, come on be fair here Zaka Ashraf was removed in very dubious way, he was the one opposing big three big time, and to make this big three deal look beneficial for our cricket Najam was given a role, and if this is all about money our children would have stopped playing cricket in gali mohallah because Pakistan has not seen cricket in its stadiums for a very long period. You simply need to accept that you persuaded us and offered us series in return for our support of your big three case, don't make it look like you were born in big three, and we have been begging you, come on we are a cricketing nation that has produced legends, sorry you cannot label us beggars in this sport.

Regardless, why was that (India Playing you) your condition? Money? Simple as that.

If it doesn't bother you, why are your officials literally begging one minute following by threatening if India does not play you & then come back to begging? The reason my dear chap is about $50-80 million dollars that PCB might actually get if India accepts. That kind of money makes beggars of the best of the PCB. Easy for others to talk about honour etc, the guys in line for the money know what is on offer & they are willing to beg if necessary.

PCB likely to face economic crisis if India-Pakistan series doesn’t happen | The Indian Express
PCB forced to cut costs in absence of Pakistan-India series - The Express Tribune

Yes only as per Mooqa Mooqa truth remains that Pak Cricket is dominant in IND PAK contest fro your reference ,since you are so keen to see us winning in ICC event where you forget .

View attachment 265750
Yes I will be waiting when your mauka mauka impasse gets over then we will see if you are ignorant then in the last ten series between India and Pakistan.
India is trailing you. Also do look to times when India beat Pakistan in Pakistan.
Now try to find out why no one wants to visit Pakistan to play cricket.
Till then no need to come to India.

Regardless, why was that (India Playing you) your condition? Money? Simple as that.

If it doesn't bother you, why are your officials literally begging one minute following by threatening if India does not play you & then come back to begging? The reason my dear chap is about $50-80 million dollars that PCB might actually get if India accepts. That kind of money makes beggars of the best of the PCB. Easy for others to talk about honour etc, the guys in line for the money know what is on offer & they are willing to beg if necessary.

PCB likely to face economic crisis if India-Pakistan series doesn’t happen | The Indian Express

Well let me make it simple here, at the time of negotiating big three deal, the MOU these two parties signed why did not your side mention 26/11, and label PCB as a cricket governing body of a terrorist supporting nation (as majority of you think) ? Why sign and make promises of series and playing cricket at that time?

Or let us take it to another level pass a resolution, gather support and declare it at appropriate fora of ICC that you won't play any cricket with Pakistan ever reason obviously would be that Pakistan is trying to exploit your cricket for its own money making ? Make an announcement through official channels, or you need our help again with doing this for you?

Shiv sena is doing what they do best..........

Pakistan should go for W.C and lets what can do to stop us
Like Lankan team attack in Pakistan................... Indian will not make this silly act but if they will do we can urge ICC for ban international cricket in India like they ban international cricket in Pakistan.
Let think about them like an ENEMY :sniper::guns::dirol:

Well let me make it simple here, at the time of negotiating big three deal, the MOU these two parties signed why did not your side mention 26/11, and label PCB as a cricket governing body of a terrorist supporting nation (as majority of you think) ? Why sign and make promises of series and playing cricket at that time?

Or let us take it to another level pass a resolution, gather support and declare it at appropriate fora of ICC that you won't play any cricket with Pakistan ever reason obviously would be that Pakistan is trying to exploit your cricket for its own money making ? Make an announcement through official channels, or you need our help again with doing this for you?

The Indian board clearly mentioned that any & all tours are subject to government approval.It is not for the BCCI to do foreign policy. You talk about principles so much, why did your PCB surrender its principal objection to the Big 3 the moment India offered to send some money its way. Either you are for principles or you are for money. Pretending something that you are not does not make it real.

We don't need to pass any resolution. Why would we do that? We can always dangle this carrot in front of your faces & you will go ga-ga with visions of money. Works for us.We have no problem allowing you the taste of moolah, it will just be at the time of our choosing.

My point remains & it is something you haven't answered, why do you want us to play you so bad? Any reason you can think of other than money?

. Indian will not make this silly act

Correct. No Pakistani has been harmed even now.

but if they will do we can urge ICC for ban international cricket in India like they ban international cricket in Pakistan.

:lol: Unfortunately, India is pretty much the ICC.

Let think about them like an ENEMY :guns::dirol::sniper:

You should. Thinking is a good start........

The Indian board clearly mentioned that any & all tours are subject to government approval.It is not for the BCCI to do foreign policy. You talk about principles so much, why did your PCB surrender its principal objection to the Big 3 the moment India offered to send some money its way. Either you are for principles or you are for money. Pretending something that you are not does not make it real.

We don't need to pass any resolution. Why would we do that? We can always dangle this carrot in front of your faces & you will go ga-ga with visions of money. Works for us.We have no problem allowing you the taste of moolah, it will just be at the time of our choosing.

:D WALLAH ......................... well there is no end to this debate let us agree to disagree. Deep down both of us know our weaknesses and the truth. In this case your truth does not match with my truth. :enjoy:

:D WALLAH ......................... well there is no end to this debate let us agree to disagree. Deep down both of us know our weaknesses and the truth. In this case your truth does not match with my truth. :enjoy:

I agree that there is no end to this, so let me end with a wish - I wish that circumstances exist where we only fight about cricket & both of our people make good money....:)

Yes all the angels live in india as per the vedic history, your hands are already full of pakistani blood in the form of bomb explosions, we are winning that war and once we neutralized all these safron supported cowards from across the border, those pakistani sacrificed will not go into vein.

Then why is that Pakistan never lets out the evidences in public domain? Rather than waving dossiers in air, you should have made them public and expose India. Why is that despite making dossiers no country(even muslim countries) has ever endorsed your point of view and condemn india?? Maybe those dossiers have no substantial evidence to support you claim that India is behind Pakistan's all internal troubles??

And yes, like Islam is the most peaceful of all religions.....:enjoy::enjoy:

Then why is that Pakistan never lets out the evidences in public domain? Rather than waving dossiers in air, you should have made them public and expose India. Why is that despite making dossiers no country(even muslim countries) has ever endorsed your point of view and condemn india?? Maybe those dossiers have no substantial evidence to support you claim that India is behind Pakistan's all internal troubles??
You only understand one lingo and that is to screw you, once we finish the menace to the otherside of the border, we will come after your sponsored terrorists on the eastern borders, as i said all the angels are living in indian accorsing vedic mythology. As far as the dossiers are concerned they will be shared with our friends and at the un at the right time, we dont cry like a typical indian everyday.

Pakistan should go for W.C and lets what can do to stop us
Like Lankan team attack in Pakistan................... Indian will not make this silly act but if they will do we can urge ICC for ban international cricket in India like they ban international cricket in Pakistan.
Let think about them like an ENEMY :sniper::guns::dirol:
Donot worry, Shiv sena is attention seeker not anti national that they will act like what you want them too :D

Back
Top Bottom