What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

I fully support the stance where India doesn't has any diplomatic,social, sport or cultural relations with Pakistan. Unless Pakistan does not stops using terror against India, we should not have any contacts with them.

Some may say I am taking a hard stance, but it really hurts me to hear daily that some security personnel died fighting terrorist or in cross border fighting.

Plus we have learnt to develop ourselves without trading with pakistan, they don't have anything to offer us nor do we need anything from them.
Wonder why you are here on this very forum if you have such beliefs about Pakistan? Did you know this is:pdf::pakistan:
Some people are just full of it:hitwall:

I for one couldn't be happier seeing the recent turn of events. Hindu extremism is on the rise and with the fuss being caused by Shiv Sena, with regards to Cricket, the secular perception of India is gradually eroding. Foreign media outlets are already reporting the increasing frequency and intensity of cross-communal attacks and rapidly worsening social-political landscape. Whole India seems to have taken a turn towards radicalization which is working to our advantage.

Please carry on with these attacks/harassment of Pakistani artists, singers and sportsmen and leave its projection to us. They will miss out on a few opportunities to make cash but you risk putting your reputation as a secular society on the line. It's a trade every Pakistani is willing to make.

They should stand by their comment and shouldn't visit India but as I am aware of their shamelessness I know it is too much to ask.
Shameless Indians like you can go to any level to save their shameless faces, we have been observing this since our independence, nothing new for us, shame on you again.

There are strong elements in India who wants to disrupt and even destroy Pakistan....I say what abt the threats to Pakistani umpire forced to withdraw India....It will be a big mistake to send India your best Pakistani players and have them attaked or killed by 1.2 Billion run govt Indian terrorists outfits.

Back
Top Bottom