What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

Doesnt matter. Pakistani cricket team has not been in semifinal of any world cup for many years.

Lol, you killed history rudely there dude. Pakistan is the only country to appear the most in semi finals in any kind of cricket world cups dude. :angel:

Yup I have known about the work and hyptnotism of people in the name of fear.
Actually if you want to know why I don't believe in political parties the perfect example is to read the thread present nt on PDF about an australian couple being harassed by a mob.
You will come to know how these political parties have created India into a demochaosy.
And we people have allowed this to flourish.
We are not finding there effing game which they are trying to play with Indians and we have reduced ourselves only to accusing each other, and making new ideologies(beef story) as well as new terminologies(Bhakts).
It is our duty to understand what we should do.
The famous job of an Indian youth today is to just sit on the twitter and troll all you want.
People maligning each other of being Bhakts and Commies.
And we have failed to understand what is going on with India and how these political parties have used this.

Everyone is not clueless.

But then, I don't twitter. I usually roar.

Everyone is not clueless.

But then, I don't twitter. I usually roar.
Yes I know everybody is not clueless but they have to get up from their long sleep and strive for beautiful INDIA rather than mocking each and every Indian brother just because they don't agree.
Just to put it in best way and also which I have mentioned in my book which will come out shortly-
DIVIDE and RULE.

Cricket is doomed. You have three countries treating it like their personal property. Sooner or later these three will declare that they will automatically qualify from the group stages in the World Cup as well , even if they lose to Namibia and came last in their group haha. As for Pakistan we should seriously focus on other sports. The vast majority of the world does not give a crap about this cricket. Why do we waste our little resources on a sport that is so tiny it cant even make it to the olympics?

And I know its too much , but I wish Pakistan shows some balls and stick to its words.

Pakistani hypocrisy is truly mindblowing.

Trade - no
Roads - no
Cricket - yes
Pakistani players selected for IPL - yes
Pakistan blocking pakistani players from ipl held in South Africa - yes
Pakistanis crying they were not selected in subsequent ipls after they blocked their players and screwed up team planning - yes

Will someone tell me how is cricket more important than trade that will benefit the whole region???

Pakistan blocks IPL participation for players | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

I agree that there is no end to this, so let me end with a wish - I wish that circumstances exist where we only fight about cricket & both of our people make good money....:)

I have no ill intentions for sane Indians and I wish we enjoy our fight in sports grounds only, and sports remain sports. :)

Bhai fir world cup mein kyun aapki nikal jaati hai
#Bringbackaptaan

bacho ko kabhi kabhar khush karna parta hay:D. When you are behind 20 matches head to head you have to lose a few to keep the other party happy.

And yes to see a country cry for years to chase their dreams to beat India in any ICC event is a pleasure to see.
Television sets breaking, people crying.
Yes I love it.

You should thank the current generation of indian team to catch up with Pakistan. Javed's Six in sharjah had such a lasting impact on indian psyche that you guys had a mental block against Pakistan. It wasn't until 2003 world cup India started to compete well with Pakistan. Otherwise you guys were spanked for a good portion of 3-4 decades.

Cricket is doomed. You have three countries treating it like their personal property. Sooner or later these three will declare that they will automatically .qualify from the group stages in the World Cup as well , even if they lose to Namibia and came last in their group haha. As for Pakistan we should seriously focus on other sports. The vast majority of the world does not give a crap about this cricket. Why do we waste our little resources on a sport that is so tiny it cant even make it to the olympics?

Maybe not today but we did give a crap about other sports. We have won a record 4 hockey world cups and produced 2 of the greatest squash players of all time

Cricket was gentleman game before Indian baniya ruined it. Those Indians who are defending the acts of shivsena are more disgraceful than Shivsena

1502574_1035273153160375_2513353929278218602_n.jpg

Cricket is doomed. You have three countries treating it like their personal property. Sooner or later these three will declare that they will automatically qualify from the group stages in the World Cup as well , even if they lose to Namibia and came last in their group haha. As for Pakistan we should seriously focus on other sports. The vast majority of the world does not give a crap about this cricket. Why do we waste our little resources on a sport that is so tiny it cant even make it to the olympics?

THIS...............POTW.

Cricket will eventually be superseded by football. Football is already taking over america and the West Indies. It's only a matter of time before it does the same in Pakistan. TBH cricket is already dying in Pakistan.

Cricket is doomed. You have three countries treating it like their personal property. Sooner or later these three will declare that they will automatically qualify from the group stages in the World Cup as well
Good , sooner the better. Why play a lazy stupid game which is played by only a handful of countries ?
Cricket will eventually be superseded by football. Football is already taking over america and the West Indies. It's only a matter of time before it does the same in Pakistan. TBH cricket is already dying in Pakistan
Cricket is an elitist time wasting game which is more of colonial legacy. Football might be the game for the masses.
It will atleast free up resources for better games like hockey.

Good , sooner the better. Why play a lazy stupid game which is played by only a handful of countries ?

Cricket is an elitist time wasting game which is more of colonial legacy. Football might be the game for the masses.
It will atleast free up resources for better games like hockey.

Football is fast making inroads in nations who only a few years ago did not know it existed. Cricket cannot compete. Cricket is dying a slow but sure death.

Back
Top Bottom