What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

I don't agree with the way of shiv Sena hooligans on their act. But I do agree that we shouldn't allow any Pakistani on our land.

Everyone dumps on the Shiv Sena.

The country's favorite whipping boys.

Yet the Shiv Sena does what all Indians wish they could.

The Shiv Sena on its part has never been confused about what it stands for. Not once.

For country first. For Maharashtra next.

Jai Hind. Jai Maharashtra.

Pakistan should boycott the tournament altogether, the players will not be safe and will not able to play to the best of their abilities, Hindu terrorists groups are getting stronger day by day, Pakistan should refuse to participate, the way they are being treated by the increasingly intolerant Hindu terrorists groups.

I am gonna have to ask again on this thread

Where were these Shit Sena guys during those fateful 3 days in 2008???

You only understand one lingo and that is to screw you, once we finish the menace to the otherside of the border, we will come after your sponsored terrorists on the eastern borders, as i said all the angels are living in indian accorsing vedic mythology. As far as the dossiers are concerned they will be shared with our friends and at the un at the right time, we dont cry like a typical indian everyday.

Then the day you make those dossiers public, that day you talk. Abi se hawa mein mat uchhallo ki India zimmedar hai pakistan ke har museebat ka.

Before doing Brain Fart please learn the history.... Or you Talking about India instead of Pakistan??

Total 5 T20 World Cups

In 2007 Pakistan Ended up As Runner Ups
in 2009 Pakistan Won T20 Cup
In 2010 Pakistan played Semi Finals With Australia while India knocked out in Group 8 Stage
in 2012 Pakistan Played Semifinal with SriLanka while India Knocked out in Group 8 Stage
in 2014 Pakistan was knocked out from Group 8 stage while India Played Semifinal with South Africa and Lost Final from SriLanka

And Yeah after Reading all this Go check the Rating of T20 Pakistan ranks No.2 And India ranks 6

Incorrect, India and Srilanka were the finalists in 2014, India finishing runners up.

Pakistan boycotting T20 world cup, a suicidal strategy by PCB.
Last time PCB tried to boycott big 3 which ended up in embarrassment.
Know your place

Everyone dumps on the Shiv Sena.

The country's favorite whipping boys.

Yet the Shiv Sena does what all Indians wish they could.

The Shiv Sena on its part has never been confused about what it stands for. Not once.

For country first. For Maharashtra next.

Jai Hind. Jai Maharashtra.
Respected sir,
I am all for the cause of INDIA but I am not in favour of goondaism.
Rest assured I am from that city were headquarter of RSS is situated.
Being a freelancer myself I hate all political parties and there are several other types protest, and most powerful is a peaceful.
Now just wait and see how much ruckus they will create.

Respected sir,
I am all for the cause of INDIA but I am not in favour of goondaism.
Rest assured I am from that city were headquarter of RSS is situated.
Being a freelancer myself I hate all political parties and there are several other types protest, and most powerful is a peaceful.
Now just wait and see how much ruckus they will create.

Respected bete,

There has always been the space for people like the Sainiks in India.

You do not control a city like Mumbai by not being tough.

They learned their lessons from the underworld. And learned and played them better.

Yeh dhanda darr par kaayam hai. Ek baar darr khatm, to sab kucch khatm.

Incorrect, India and Srilanka were the finalists in 2014, India finishing runners up.

M Sorry but read my post again i said India Played Semi final With South Africa and Lost From Srilanka in the Final ( which mean India was runner up) in 2014.... :) :)

the reason they will boycott is because they don't want to make it 10-Zero in world cups
#maukamauka

The reason they will and should boycott because of Indian governments sanctioned, Hindu extremist running wild on the streets and are free to do pretty much what they want. Including and not limited to killing Muslims and others.

Respected bete,

There has always been the space for people like the Sainiks in India.

You do not control a city like Mumbai by not being tough.

They learned their lessons from the underworld. And learned and played them better.

Yeh dhanda darr par kaayam hai. Ek baar darr khatm, to sab kucch khatm.
Yup I have known about the work and hyptnotism of people in the name of fear.
Actually if you want to know why I don't believe in political parties the perfect example is to read the thread present nt on PDF about an australian couple being harassed by a mob.
You will come to know how these political parties have created India into a demochaosy.
And we people have allowed this to flourish.
We are not finding there effing game which they are trying to play with Indians and we have reduced ourselves only to accusing each other, and making new ideologies(beef story) as well as new terminologies(Bhakts).
It is our duty to understand what we should do.
The famous job of an Indian youth today is to just sit on the twitter and troll all you want.
People maligning each other of being Bhakts and Commies.
And we have failed to understand what is going on with India and how these political parties have used this.

Back
Top Bottom