What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

I believe Pakistan supported your cause for big three and on many other occasions, there were some promises that were made. But who knew you would lie to get our support only. These comments coming from your side really show how much respect Indians afford to their promises. Waqt parny pay gadhay ko bhi bap bana lia is the approach India has followed. And it also proves the same usual habit of back stabbing

Series with India was part of 'Big Three' deal: Shaharyar - Sport - DAWN.COM

There was a clear clause that it depends on government approval. BCCI can't overrule the GoI.

Your support was not as relevant as you make it out to be, it was a done deal no matter what.

In any case, I don't understand the Pakistani position - it is alright to put off trade because you connect it to Kashmir but you want a special exception for cricket because you stand to make some money off India's presence?

Where the heck was this 26/11 when you were looking for our approval of big three?

Can you elaborate please?

Are you saying Pakistan is one of the Big Three of Cricket?

I find that difficult to chew, leave alone swallow.

People forget BCCI is a private body with no public or govt representation by law and Indian Cricket team is a private team.

Regards

More power to the newly muscular Shiv Sena.

Young cadre coming through the ranks across Shakhas.

I'm a pretty easy going guy otherwise. And I actually like some Pakistanis. And enjoy being here.

But we cannot lose sight of the fact that Pakistan did 26/11. And Pakistan will now not give India justice.

In such a situation, India cannot play cricket with a country that committed an act of terror on its soil and is still yet to bring the guilty to book.

Cheers, Doc

Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra

I don't agree with the tactics of the Shiv Sena but cricket seems to be the one area where Pakistanis feel the pinch. I simply see no reason not to use that lever. It may not & probably will not make any difference to how they behave in matters relating to terrorism but this is a good cost to impose (though I have a feeling that the GoI is likely to allow it sooner rather than later).

There was a clear clause that it depends on government approval. BCCI can't overrule the GoI.

Your support was not as relevant as you make it out to be, it was a done deal no matter what.

In any case, I don't understand the Pakistani position - it is alright to put off trade because you connect it to Kashmir but you want a special exception for cricket because you stand to make some money off India's presence?

Awwww well I did not remember that some people have enjoyed taste of money recently and they see money in each and everything. Let me know the day you make more money playing another nation compared to Pakistan. Don't make it sound like we are the sole beneficiaries of this money here. Major corruption in cricket has its roots in India.

Anyways personally if I had the authority I would have left India with it's delusions of being macho, perfect and wealthy and would never have wanted to play any sports with such a whining, cry baby, bitching nation. And plus the level and quality of your sports is not something that should encourage us to play with you. I would have let it known keep your money I cannot compromise quality and fair play for money. And after all who in the world would like to play with a promise breaking nation that finds excuses to politicize each and everything?

Can you elaborate please?

Are you saying Pakistan is one of the Big Three of Cricket?

I find that difficult to chew, leave alone swallow.

Leave it nice try at dodging the question by the way.

You shelter terrorists of 26/11 and we hurt you in whichever way we can.

I think with the number of Pakistani posters here who believe that India is a primary terrorist sponsor in Pakistan that most should be welcoming no cricket with India instead surprisingly they seem to be desperate.

Goes on to show how seriously Pakistanis take their own accusations.

Regards

Nobody cares if Pakistan plays or not. If Pakistan decides not to participate some other team will participate. 80% of cricket revenues come from India.
Yeah "No body cares about Pakistan" says an India on a Pakistan Defense Forum. Shame on you!

Awwww well I did not remember that some people have enjoyed taste of money recently and they see money in each and everything. Let me know the day you make more money playing another nation compared to Pakistan. Don't make it sound like we are the sole beneficiaries of this money here. Major corruption in cricket has its roots in India.

Anyways personally if I had the authority I would have left India with it's delusions of being macho, perfect and wealthy and would never have wanted to play any sports with such a whining, cry baby, bitching nation. And plus the level and quality of your sports is not something that should encourage us to play with you. I would have let it known keep your money I cannot compromise quality and fair play for money. And after all who in the world would like to play with a promise breaking nation that finds excuses to politicize each and everything?.

Err....why are you whining if it isn't about the money?

And we dont want you black ar*e hindus on our defence forum! So when are you getting the f@ck out?
Can you do anything about it, pig? Indians will keep coming to this site. It's not like we require Visa here, my browser can access this site. Dare ban Indian IP addresses? No you can't

What are your views on those who fired at SL players in Pakistan ?

An event the has led to the cricket blackout for home matches in Pakistan .

I strongly criticize them, call them terrorists like any normal person should. I don't think that is even a question. They were culprits, terrorists and i am glad they were caught and punished. If some of them were not, i still feel that they should be tracked and punished in the strongest possible terms. This is a no-brainer.

Err....why are you whining if it isn't about the money?

I thought you would know but any how it is not always about money, some people value principles more. And a man of character would keep his word. A two faced bigot would make promises that he knows he would never fulfill.

Have a nice day.

I fully support the stance where India doesn't has any diplomatic,social, sport or cultural relations with Pakistan. Unless Pakistan does not stops using terror against India, we should not have any contacts with them.

Some may say I am taking a hard stance, but it really hurts me to hear daily that some security personnel died fighting terrorist or in cross border fighting.

Plus we have learnt to develop ourselves without trading with pakistan, they don't have anything to offer us nor do we need anything from them.
Thankyou for showing us your true hindutuva face covered with safron, i hope the leadership take a sane decision spit on indias face.

Fantastic decision.

We don't want pakistanis on our soil.
Yet to come to a pakistani forum to show your true filthy safron face.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom