What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

It was a terrorist incident . Pakistani agencies killed the involved and no political party and general public support them.
In india shiv sena terrorists doing it openly and gov in not able to stop them.not even condemning.
In my opinion Pakistan should disconnect all kind of relationship with india.
Indian public hate us.then why some shameless Pakistani retards want go their.
Pakistan should never play on Indian soil.even it will not effect indian cricket.
Money is not everything . Pakistani cricket will not die without playing with india.

What are your views on those who fired at SL players in Pakistan ?

An event the has led to the cricket blackout for home matches in Pakistan .
It was a terrorist incident . Pakistani agencies killed the involved and no political party and general public support them.
In india shiv sena terrorists doing it openly and gov in not able to stop them.not even condemning.
In my opinion Pakistan should disconnect all kind of relationship with india.
Indian public hate us.then why some shameless Pakistani retards want go their.
Pakistan should never play on Indian soil.even it will not effect indian cricket.
Money is not everything . Pakistani cricket will not die without playing with india.

Najam Sehti this is what happens when you assist someone in becoming big three when they don't deserve to be there in the first place.

Best of luck India you are a country of confused intolerant mob that cannot differentiate between sports and politics. :tup:

And for Pakistani team please do visit India, let them attack you at least world would know who the real extremists and terrorists are.

There has been condemnation but what it is exactly that the Shiv Sena did? Heckle? Hardly something to go overboard about. They didn't even lay a hand on the BCCI chief, they knew would would follow if they did. They are well within their rights to protest both the PCB officials presence in the city as well as any India-Pakistan cricket ties. The most that the Shiv Sena can be charged with is trespassing, hardly a "terrorist" act in the common use of the word.

Should be moved to another country, India is not safe for cricket anymore, bunch of inferiority complex ridden nuts ruling over there.

Should be moved to another country, India is not safe for cricket anymore, bunch of inferiority complex ridden nuts ruling over there.

Wishes are not horses........Nobody is about to humour you on that. India is the key to making money , it is also why the PCB is so desperate to play India. Pakistan threatening to boycott will scare no one, it is they who will face the full brunt of any such act.

Lets see if Pakistan actually has the balls to go ahead with this boycott. There is no way the WC would be moved out of India and every other country would participate, but seems like Pakistan is just overacting here to get some attention right now, but we all know it does not have guts or funds to pull this off.

More power to the newly muscular Shiv Sena.

Young cadre coming through the ranks across Shakhas.

I'm a pretty easy going guy otherwise. And I actually like some Pakistanis. And enjoy being here.

But we cannot lose sight of the fact that Pakistan did 26/11. And Pakistan will now not give India justice.

In such a situation, India cannot play cricket with a country that committed an act of terror on its soil and is still yet to bring the guilty to book.

Cheers, Doc

Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra

Wishes are not horses........Nobody is about to humour you on that. India is the key to making money , it is also why the PCB is so desperate to play India. Pakistan threatening to boycott will scare no one, it is they who will face the full brunt of any such act.

I believe Pakistan supported your cause for big three and on many other occasions, there were some promises that were made. But who knew you would lie to get our support only. These comments coming from your side really show how much respect Indians afford to their promises. Waqt parny pay gadhay ko bhi bap bana lia is the approach India has followed. And it also proves the same usual habit of back stabbing

Series with India was part of 'Big Three' deal: Shaharyar - Sport - DAWN.COM

“Yes, it’s true that we signed the ‘Big Three’ agreement after the BCCI promised it would renew cricketing ties with Pakistan and the two boards signed MoUs (Memorandum of Understanding) in this regard,” Khan told reporters.

More power to the newly muscular Shiv Sena.

Young cadre coming through the ranks across Shakhas.

I'm a pretty easy going guy otherwise. And I actually like some Pakistanis. And enjoy being here.

But we cannot lose sight of the fact that Pakistan did 26/11. And Pakistan will now not give India justice.

In such a situation, India cannot play cricket with a country that committed an act of terror on its soil and is still yet to bring the guilty to book.

Cheers, Doc

Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra

Where the heck was this 26/11 when you were looking for our approval of big three?

It would just be a farce of a world cup, hopefully a couple of other countries see the writing on the wall. Pakistan
should definitely boycott.

Doesnt matter. Pakistani cricket team has not been in semifinal of any world cup for many years.

Whatever you are smoking may i have it too :rofl:. Dude Pakistan has been in semifinal of every single T20 world cup. We actually won the 2nd T20 World cup. We were in Quarter final of last Cricket world cup as well.

If you want to $hit all over this thread then at least come up with substantial Bull $hit.

It would just be a farce of a world cup, hopefully a couple of other countries see the writing on the wall. Pakistan
should definitely boycott.
May I know the names of these few other countries who would dare support Pakistan :woot:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom