What's new

Pakistan may boycott 2016 World Twenty20 in India

W
Well smart aleck if you don't want any relations with Pakistan or Pakistanis then why in Sam hill are you posting on a Pakistani forum wiseguy? Get out of here as well!

Well sometimes its fun to know how the enemy thinks about you. It is not much fun if all the members belong to the same country.

When a mob of just 50 hate mongers can enter the room/office of the president of the bcci without any police in sight how will india provide security to the pakistani team when a couple of hundred of these cunts show up? Stopping them might even result in a greater public reaction against our team. How can you play a tournment in which certain teams cant play on certain grounds like we cant play in mumbai and nagpur while srilanka cant play in chennai. You even threatened our umpire. I wish pakistan refuses to participate because the threat is genuine even though we have a great chance of winning alongside india and srilanka.

:omghaha:
Good luck dong that.
On PDF, Pakistanis are capable of doing anything

31fb26ad9139efd5f65b8dcc07d9c61f.jpg

upload_2015-10-20_13-13-38.jpeg

To my Indian friends ,its just not i hate you but reading your comments made me think to paste this. For Indians dont want Pakistani`s it ok we dont want ,But it is an ICC event not some lullu punju Indian curry and it is the duty of admins and BCCI to safely see how teams are treated .All of your policy and hatred has even helped us as earlier there were few who thought we can live in peace together but you guys have prove them wrong . Good Job 1st Pak then Bangladesh then Sri Lanka so list will continue

When a mob of just 50 hate mongers can enter the room/office of the president of the bcci without any police in sight how will india provide security to the pakistani team when a couple of hundred of these cunts show up? Stopping them might even result in a greater public reaction against our team. How can you play a tournment in which certain teams cant play on certain grounds like we cant play in mumbai and nagpur while srilanka cant play in chennai. You even threatened our umpire. I wish pakistan refuses to participate because the threat is genuine even though we have a great chance of winning alongside india and srilanka.
You are right.
So pakistan can stay away from india and WC T-20.
And watch others play it on TV.

As for the topic, i hope that the extremist terrorists of Shiv Sena are held accountable as they have been a disgrace to the great game of cricket, not just this incident but a of others as well.

What are your views on those who fired at SL players in Pakistan ?

An event the has led to the cricket blackout for home matches in Pakistan .

the reason they will boycott is because they don't want to make it 10-Zero in world cups
#maukamauka

Pakistan still leads ODI head to head by 72-51 wins and tests by 12-9. Atleast produce a half decent fast bowler from 1.25 billion people.

India is still mentally traumatized by the thrashing that Pakistan regularly gave them in 80s and 90s When saeed anwar used to take club level bowlers like Prasad to the cleaners.

Want to discuss hockey where we lead you guys by 80-50 wins:D?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom