What's new

Pakistan Economy can be worth Trillions $$$$$

i am tired of saying ... this time and again.... we need to control terrorist in our country and mullhas.... who are bringing them in from every corner of world.... and off course ... the insiders who help them to carryout these attacks...

i am tired of saying ... this time and again.... we need to control terrorist in our country and mullhas.... who are bringing them in from every corner of world.... and off course ... the insiders who help them to carryout these attacks...

Why do I have a feeling that your arch rival is rickshaw driver (member id on this forum)

India already has 19 deep sea ports like Gwadar .

Really Pakistanis get over excited even in minute developments .
Why did u stop at trillion GDP ??
You should have written Zillions .
Your GDP currently is not even 180 bill $

I wish I could have a dream with the next winning numbers of the UK Lotto. Then I will be a billionaire in Rand terms and that's all I need. Not even trillions but just one billion. We all have these nice dreams :D

again i would repeat my hope of China to set up Industrial Parks in Pakistan.

Sorry but where is the captial necceasry to start this massive plan of Asain Hub for port,
Kashmir dispute will hamper Pak's attempt to strech its wings, because Azad KAshmir wont be allowed for use by India untill a resolution...

Sorry even if the idea is feasible, it might take 40-50 years for it to reach trillions!

What does pak has to offer for moving forward? China is manufactuing KING... India is major export for services such IT, telecommunication, and manuufacture for Steel... India is atleast a decade ahead of China in IT and services, and like wise China is ahead in Manufacturing...

Wait till India feeds on Manufacturing sector, we will see growths of 11% annually easilly

How does 1 port bring in trillions of dollars? since u included india, in ur post, I had to step in... plz dont feed Trolls

even the US was starting from nowhere, capital can't be a problem.

we have cheap labors, if China(facing expensive wages) can relocate some of its manufacture sectors to Pakistan, we will even have a better starting point than India.

our IT service is not bad either, if we can get trained by China, we should also do a good job in these areas.

by the way, your IT service is not ahead of China. if your hype style media does not mislead you. Check IT service amount in GDP and China is IT service(software) is at least twice yours, if you want to do a little study of international economy.

we lost 10 years, fighting US's war. that's a blunder we made. but we will start chasing very soon.

we have cheap labors, if China(facing expensive wages) can relocate some of its manufacture sectors to Pakistan, we will even have a better starting point than India.

our IT service is not bad either, if we can get trained by China, we should also do a good job in these areas.

by the way, your IT service is not ahead of China. if your hype style media does not mislead you. Check IT service amount in GDP and China is IT service(software) is at least twice yours, if you want to do a little study of international economy.

we lost 10 years, fighting US's war. that's a blunder we made. but we will start chasing very soon.

Yes the war is big mistake, but India's It is some 76 billion dollars... TCS, Infosys, and Wipro are ages ahead of China's consultancy companies... No it is not our media that tell us this either..

Hear you go : In 2010-11, annual revenues from IT-BPO sector is estimated to have grown over US$76 billion compared to China with $35.76 billion and Philippines with $8.85 billion.

we are behind china in hardware field but we are well ahead of them in software and solutions field.

What we need is to educate our own people, FIRST then we can worry about the latest military technology...

China Development: Go West, Young Comrade

China’s vast western region will be perhaps the most exciting economic development story of the next decade. The country’s west includes 6 provinces, 5 autonomous regions and 1 municipality. Overall the entire region comprises a whopping 70% of China’s landmass and 28% of its population. It also currently accounts for 17% of the country’s GDP, but that is set to change for the better.

Yes, by seeing the map, i think Pakistan has the potential to be a trillions dollar economy. Its already 0.162 trillion economy now.

Back
Top Bottom