What's new

Pakistan Economy can be worth Trillions $$$$$

Ok, just one question.

Do you realize and understand the differences between a land route and a sea route?

And why just Bhutan, if you are talking about land routes, you can even reach Malaysia, just check your own map, all those countries are not unfriendly to Pakistan.

Pakistan already has a sea route. You are in the east. You dont have any control of the entire Arabian Sea from the Middle East to Karachi.

Study this map.
asia-map.gif

map's wrong, india does not own Kashmir as well as Arunachal

I don't need to say any thing images seeks . . . . . . . .

importanceofpakistan.jpg

and if relation with Iran get good . . . . than

oilpathchinairan.jpg

GAWADAR will become economic hub ad we can generate billions per year . . .

and if this happen than we will leave others including INDIA behind in smoke . . .

now problem is that so called super powers, who are under the veil of fight for peace. but their real ambitions are unknown . . . . .

and i am happy that china has taken control of GAWADER . . . . .

NOTE:- if already posted, shared or discuses than please delete the thread

Singapore
The world's busiest port handled more than 25.8 million TEUs last year. Although the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore reported a 10% jump in March from a year earlier, the 2.4 million containers shipped that month is still below the port's highest monthly record of 2.7 million TEUs reached in July 2008. The port's main operator, PSA International, is state-owned and runs five of the port's six terminals.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

u r talking billions of dollors

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

map's wrong, india does not own Kashmir as well as Arunachal

have gud sleep

oh my god with one port u r thinking that every thing will change and generates billions of dollors. is dat red line road map or sea route map. but where is the sea.

1.oh my god with one port u r thinking that every thing will change and generates billions of dollors. is dat red line road map or sea route map. but where is the sea.

Sea route from Middle East to Gwadar and then Land route from Gwadar to China will be a much faster route than the sea route from Middle East by passing Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and all those south-east Asian countries and then reaching China.

Building a port is no big deal, Chinese ships will have to circum navigate India to reach Gwadar, a very big disadvantage if relations between countries go bad.

And I am not referring that India block routes for all countries, we can apply pressure on the maritime vessels of certain countries only, example those of Pakistan.

US controls Indian Ocean :lol:, who told you that? They may have A/C's and other warships in the region but they depend on the Indian navy for many of their tasks. Google it and you will find that US navy wanted Indian navy to give protection to their ships passing in the area.

India can play games in the Indian ocean if it wants too, not with all countries but with some of them, very easily.

Let them sleep..No need to wake up..

Sea route from Middle East to Gwadar and then Land route from Gwadar to China will be a much faster route than the sea route from Middle East by passing Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and all those south-east Asian countries and then reaching China.

china have top 6 ports of top 10 ports in the world. it may be useful them some how but dey wont depend on it. it wil be just an option. and most of profit goes to china not pakistan. and in every important designation will be filled by Chinese off course most of labor is frm Pakistan. i hope it will helpful for ur growth but dnt say it will decrease india ports important.

have you listen about this

Ministry okays Rs 1,54,512-crore investment proposal in 3 PCPIRs
Anindita Dey / Mumbai August 6, 2010, 1:20 IST

In a major boost for investment in the petrochemical sector, the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers has approved a proposal of investments worth Rs 1,54,512 crore in three regions under its flagship petroleum chemicals and petrochemicals investment regions (PCPIR) policy.

Under the policy launched in 2007, this is the first status report on committed investments approved by an inter-ministerial high-powered committee last week. The investment includes Rs 44,812 crore for physical infrastructure development, and the rest is project-specific investments committed by various public and private companies in three PCPIRs — Visakhapatnam and East Godavari districts in Andhra Pradesh, Bharuch in Gujarat and East Midnapore in West Bengal. Investments in physical investments include a viability gap funding (VGF) by the finance ministry to the extent of 20 per cent in each PCPIR except for West Bengal. The VGF scheme provides financial support in the form of grants, one time or deferred, to infrastructure projects undertaken through public-private partnerships with a view to make them commercially viable.

Its very simple you see, you guys get 1 billion in the name of 'aid' per year, correct? You just have to ask for aid for the next thousand years. There you go, you got the trillion dollar mark.

May be your government does not want to wait thousand years, therefore they have come up with the new scheme.. The scheme is, "Pay us 2 billions per year and attack us with drones whenever you want"lol

This way you get the trillion mark in 500 years! you guys are so funny and entertaining. i love you all..lols

You're so funny and creative...lol..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Instead of fancying with Gwadar,Pakistan can achieve 8% growth by 2015,by investing in IT industry.

Instead of fancying with Gwadar,Pakistan can achieve 8% growth by 2015,by investing in IT industry.

Most of u r IT industry has gone to ME coz of WoT and frequent power cuts
It will be very difficult for u bring them back
as u have competitors like India besides you .

Gwadar is a lost cause, china and russia are heavily investing in building pipelines from central asia through old silk routes. Gwadar is already irrelevant project for them.

Pakistan can be described as an uncut gem. It will show its true value in due time.

are you joking r wat.is it possible to transport heavy weight industrial goods through land route, that too gwadar port is surrounded by mountains and valleys, if u consider road map to china, i cant imagine how much time takes to transport by road.

are you joking r wat.is it possible to transport heavy weight industrial goods through land route, that too gwadar port is surrounded by mountains and valleys, if u consider road map to china, i cant imagine how much time takes to transport by road.

And u r totally forgetting abt BLA .
They are even dangerous than mountains and valleys ,
The Highway connecting Gwadar and Karachi is just 2 lane road causing more problems

Back
Top Bottom