What's new

Pakistan Economy can be worth Trillions $$$$$

Pakistan should try to get to a £200b economy first then think of half a trillion later.

You can't be which by being a delivery service between china and central Asia. Not even dhl is worth that much.

are you joking r wat.is it possible to transport heavy weight industrial goods through land route, that too gwadar port is surrounded by mountains and valleys, if u consider road map to china, i cant imagine how much time takes to transport by road.

It can work for Western China.

The OP wants Pakistan to be like a central server where the world data will pass through.

And u r totally forgetting abt BLA .
They are even dangerous than mountains and valleys ,
The Highway connecting Gwadar and Karachi is just 2 lane road causing more problems

recently a big size container transporting an industrial machine material, takes almost one day to transport 20kms. that road was chennai to Hyderabad it was four line n recently started constructing another 2 lines

I don't need to say any thing images seeks . . . . . . . .

importanceofpakistan.jpg

and if relation with Iran get good . . . . than

oilpathchinairan.jpg

GAWADAR will become economic hub ad we can generate billions per year . . .

and if this happen than we will leave others including INDIA behind in smoke . . .

now problem is that so called super powers, who are under the veil of fight for peace. but their real ambitions are unknown . . . . .

and i am happy that china has taken control of GAWADER . . . . .

NOTE:- if already posted, shared or discuses than please delete the thread

There is a caveat :

1.) Currently the terrorism in pakistan is at its peak and will take at least 10 years to be eliminated if you people work hard against it and extremist mentality.

2.) If pakistan continue to harm India in future India may do the same and it will be in the interest of India not to let china have a firm foothold if pakistan remain enemy and threat.

The peace is the only solution.

i think gwadar port was in Baluchistan, gud this is enuff pak will reach zillion $ economy by 2050. pakistan will remain richest country until 4050.

are you joking r wat.is it possible to transport heavy weight industrial goods through land route, that too gwadar port is surrounded by mountains and valleys, if u consider road map to china, i cant imagine how much time takes to transport by road.

this guy must have visited gawadar :lol: how surely he is saying gawadar is surrounded by mountains and valleys :lol:

1-1821-Hwy-95-&-Lake-Powell.jpg

Makran2.jpg

132217-One-Day-Makran-Coastal-Highway-Road-Trip-till-Rock-Formations-06DSC08177.jpg

here is the road which connect karachi with gawadar :rolleyes: this type of road will connect KKH in future

The Highway connecting Gwadar and Karachi is just 2 lane road causing more problems

yes BLA is more dangerous as Indian agency is supporting it via afghanistan .

I dont think there is a country on the planet that operates at full efficiency...if one is to look at any country, we can claim that it can technically, be capable of so and so...even the Americans could be doing better if they stopped fighting wars...we are no different, the incompetence of our leadership, the lack of interest of our common public in long term success over short term localized needs, a way too powerful military which benefits from the existence of conflict has created a situation over 60 years that has put Pakistan in this spot.
We could be given Dubai right now, and in 10 years we would bring it to the ground, we are simply incapable of economic vibrancy with the sort of corruption, lack of unity, and complete inability to decide what it is we want Pakistan to be, remain.

HAHA.......... 2 more lanes are under construction........ 70-80% work is complete.

this guy must have visited gawadar :lol: how surely he is saying gawadar is surrounded by mountains and valleys :lol:

1-1821-Hwy-95-&-Lake-Powell.jpg

Makran2.jpg

132217-One-Day-Makran-Coastal-Highway-Road-Trip-till-Rock-Formations-06DSC08177.jpg

here is the road which connect karachi with gawadar :rolleyes: this type of road will connect KKH in future

google earth is enuff. are you calling it highway. even my hometown main street roads are wider n big. friend wat kinda vehicle that u r going to use for transporting tons of loads, will the braking system works on this road with that much load, can u provide the data of design and engine power of that containers.

ank8rq.jpg

this is our road connects to small size port near nellore

for ur first pic nd 2nd, is it possible an container on that road can pull atleast 1ton load, nd how can it possible to take dat much curve offcourse might it can but that roads looks like full of curves.

dont tell our drivers is trained well like our pilots, nd full experienced.

will u appoint rickshaw driver to assist and train drivers, he is good choice.

google earth is enuff. are you calling it highway. even my hometown main street roads are wider n big. friend wat kinda vehicle that u r going to use for transporting tons of loads, will the braking system works on this road with that much load, can u provide the data of design and engine power of that containers.

ank8rq.jpg

this is our road connects to small size port near nellore

Dude we all know abt indian roads vs Pakistani roads...

At the end of the day it will have a 4lanned highway.............. And 80% work on the other twin lanes has been done.

Dude we all know abt indian roads vs Pakistani roads...

Was that an insult? What do you really know about Indian roads? They are not as bad as you think, and I doubt Pakistani roads are like perfect western standard.

Bro, a lot of the Indian 'highway' are also the same two lane.

Back
Top Bottom