What's new

Pakistan Economy can be worth Trillions $$$$$

friends for transportation u need gud road network whereas u r talking about road way to china and russia so n so.
im talking about gwadar road, just ans me how can u drive this kinda of monsters in that kinda hilly road
214qp1v.jpg
[/IMG]
sb6cjm.jpg
[/IMG]

are will u appoint rickshaw driver.

I don't need to say any thing images seeks . . . . . . . .

importanceofpakistan.jpg

and if relation with Iran get good . . . . than

oilpathchinairan.jpg

GAWADAR will become economic hub ad we can generate billions per year . . .

and if this happen than we will leave others including INDIA behind in smoke . . .

now problem is that so called super powers, who are under the veil of fight for peace. but their real ambitions are unknown . . . . .

and i am happy that china has taken control of GAWADER . . . . .

NOTE:- if already posted, shared or discuses than please delete the thread

when u r talking about this route, u should consider entire road infrastructure. just tel me u marked many countries with thousands of kilometers long. what do you think about transportation cost

dzb1c1.jpg

34ipgds.jpg

here is another highway
29o64nm.jpg

21luy2w.jpg

you are saying like china will use pakistani route for each and every thing ,, such heavy and huge shipments are rare these are not common even you cant transport these heavy things to the mountainous areas even u made a 10 lane highway there .

here is another highway .

225725_10150175412749487_728394486_6468630_4126480_n.jpg

222015_10150175415859487_728394486_6468663_155734_n.jpg

226715_10150175415189487_728394486_6468654_6071112_n.jpg

227280_10150175414724487_728394486_6468650_299692_n.jpg

Lahore ring road

Jaipur%2Bkishangarh%2BExpressway%2BWALLPAPERS.jpg

Jaipur%2Bkishangarh%2BExpressway%2Bpics.jpg

Jaipur Kishangarh Expressway

KM24-Toll-Plaza-Big.gif

Delhi-Gurgaon-Airport-Expressway-610x458.jpg

Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway

expressway.jpg

Mumbai Pune Expressway

800px-M2_Pakistan_3.jpg

Lahore islamabad motorway.

800px-Highest_pillared_bridge_in_asia_M2_Pak.JPG

The highest pillared-bridge in Asia can be seen here on motorway 2 pakistan.

04febmalirriverbridgelts1.jpg

liyari expressway karachi

imgMotorway.jpg

Islamabad peshawar motorway.

r

Lahoe faisalabad motorway

you are saying like china will use pakistani route for each and every thing ,, such heavy and huge shipments are rare these are not common even you cant transport these heavy things to the mountainous areas even u made a 10 lane highway there .

that kinda shipments is common, every day many road trains nd trucks passing away nearby my home. if u r talking about trillions , u cant get $$$ with small loads it was industrial goods.

even you cant transport these heavy things to the mountainous areas even u made a 10 lane highway there .
yes my brother im questioning same. gwadar port was surrounded full mountains , so i got doubt how can it possible to transport that kinda monsters. im not criticizing you at all.

can i see more pics of ur roads, den we can get knldge abt ur infrastructure.

that kinda shipments is common, every day many road trains nd trucks passing away nearby my home. if u r talking about trillions , u cant get $$$ with small loads it was industrial goods.

even you cant transport these heavy things to the mountainous areas even u made a 10 lane highway there .
yes my brother im questioning same. gwadar port was surrounded full mountains , so i got doubt how can it possible to transport that kinda monsters. im not criticizing you at all.

can i see more pics of ur roads, den we can get knldge abt ur infrastructure.

lol if these heavy goods are common why dont u come up with loads of pics of these common goods transport ??? china have its own ports too for such heavy machinery they can use there routes gawadar will be their energy corridor and this is not only for china its also for afghanistan and rest of central asians states.

I don't need to say any thing images seeks . . . . . . . .

importanceofpakistan.jpg

and if relation with Iran get good . . . . than

oilpathchinairan.jpg

GAWADAR will become economic hub ad we can generate billions per year . . .

and if this happen than we will leave others including INDIA behind in smoke . . .

now problem is that so called super powers, who are under the veil of fight for peace. but their real ambitions are unknown . . . . .

and i am happy that china has taken control of GAWADER . . . . .

NOTE:- if already posted, shared or discuses than please delete the thread

for this im questioning. its gud if u have a big port, i hope ur economy will grow rapidly. but what the need to use INDIA here

Back
Top Bottom