What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

if you read news regularly, you would have known that these people hated us even before the operation, and we don't give a damn to what they think. .

- - And I am not a member of ISI or Army. I am one of the common people. And about the winning side. We want this war to end more than anyone else and may be after Osama it will be easy and fast. .

so the whole bl00dy world is wrong and a few paksitani are right ???????

offfffttttt wake up dear. paksitan cant live alone. if they give you money and help and support they are good .

now when they want their national interest they are bad ?????

united states did what was right for them. and remember this even it will cost nuking Pakistan for their own even 1000 people they can bl00dy well do it.

you don't play with tiger . if you do don't let his tail get out of your hand. keep your self behind.

Pakistan was being smart arse playing double game and had to face the music.

they can harm you but you cant do an zilch to them. so be in the good books or wrong ones. choose one.

and about hating : no whole world never hated paksitan. how can you under estimate the world supporting and allowing a ruler govt. for one nation while they bomb other for very same reason.

You know I sincerely thank you for this post.:tup: I am baffled at the gullibility of our people here and the outright disregard of common sense..........I used to think that only the american public ate up everything that was thrown at them.

People are emotional creatures. It is easy to stir their emotions and manipulate them to meet specific ends. Civilians who are totally ignorant of how the Army works but who are full of nationalistic feelings are really unpredictable. Throw into the mix a bit of religious intolerance and you have an explosive situation.

Fearing backlash..... why are they fearing....??? Isn't that a failure as well.... We wont improve until we wont accept our mistakes.... It a huge failure that they didn't know that some high value target is there.... Didn't US changed lot of things in its security departments after 9/11. The sooner we realize that our forces did make mistakes and rectify it the better it would be.

And as far the US op is concerned everybody is speaking sovereignty on top of there lungs I wont. Because i am happy infact more than happy that OBL is gone and i thank US for that. If we kept our ego problem and didn't improve it wont be long when US will come for others. ISI needs to do a little more. ISI was great in the start and looks like the enemy learned from there mistakes and the ISI catches slowed down. I am proud of my forces and ISI but they really need to put a little more effort. And this matter should be investigated that how come ISI didn't know or were slow than CIA. They should be the no 1. And again we should learn from our mistake.

and you are happy with all this bloodshed by America because you dont see yourself capable of delivering justice? Osama should have been tried in court... Americans are digging their own grave with all this show of drunk power...

This is so darn confusing with all these conflicting claims by all sides. I really don't know what to believe at this point.

In a nutshell (and I m not lying to you)... Osama was killed with knowledge of a few important people inside Pakistan... they kept it to a minimum so that the target would not be tipped off like he was before... (yes there are people in Pakistan who support all sort of nonsense in the name of Islam)...

Prior to the nineties... It would ve been may God rest OBL soul in peace.. .the great Mujahid of our times (and Americans say Amen to that)

and you are happy with all this bloodshed by America because you dont see yourself capable of delivering justice? Osama should have been tried in court... Americans are digging their own grave with all this show of drunk power...

a la guerre comme a la guerre!

This is war, BL was the head of the terror organisation who killed thousands of Americans in 9/11 and thousands more in other terror attacks.

And he was proud of it!!!

So stop this nonsense about judicial procedures.

No, that is not possible. There is no way the American could have infiltrated so deep into Pakistan and successfully exfiltrated without the Pak Army permitting it. It will be naive to think so. When I heard this the first time much before Obama's address, my first reaction was that the Pakistanis had to know about it. Of course they knew that the Americans were going in. They knew the general area of the operations. They might not have known that the target was OBL. But that is OK, information on these operations is given strictly on a need to know basis. Yes, they knew it. The problem is that they can't own up. Owning up would mean that the anger of the highly Islamised right wing would fall on the Army and the administration making the leaders likely targets of jihadi attacks. Also, an acceptance of Pakistan's role would cause it to fall in the eyes of the virulently anti-american Arab/Muslim world. All this nonsense of stealth Black Hawks is just red herring thrown up for obvious reasons.

Claiming incompetence/intelligence failure and blaming the Americans is far easier. The fact is that there has been no breach of sovereignty. All that is for public consumption.

Well yeah common sense suggests that it was not possible without PA knowledge. However why they didn't own it? They are already under attack? The situation can't get more worse than that. First they publicly claimed they had no idea. Then their version changed and they claimed that actually we were there but we just don't want to admit it. Reason is why? I mean tell the truth to your nation. We will accept the reality no matter how harsh it is. By giving conflicting statements, noone knows what to believe. That's why i said lies upon lies. When they will decide to come out in the open and stick to one version, i will believe them.

Yes they were incompetent. Terrorist hiding in the backyard and they had no clue. For once they should accept responsibility and punish the culprit.

This is war, BL was the head of the terror organisation who killed thousands of Americans in 9/11 and thousands more in other terror attacks.

Do you think america is the saint in all of these sh!t around us? you got short memory, americans along with paksitan promoted religious extremism and now they are both being hurt by the same evil. and also, israelis should be the last people complaing about victims and injustice etc. we know how civil and humen you guys havve been with the Palestinians. You guys are one of the very reasons why there is tension between americans and muslims.

Well yeah common sense suggests that it was not possible without PA knowledge. However why they didn't own it? First they publicly claimed they had no idea. Then their version changed and they claimed that actually we were there but we just don't want to admit it. Reason is why? I mean tell the truth to your nation. We will accept the reality no matter how harsh it is. By giving conflicting statements, noone knows what to believe. That's why i said lies upon lies. When they will decide to come out in the open and stick to one version, i will believe them.

Yes they were incompetent. Terrorist hiding in the backyard and they had no clue. For once they should accept responsibility and punish the culprit.

You can believe the Americans, they are pretty persistence so far in their version on the events. And they argue that the Pakistan was kept in the dark.

By that measure it would be perfectly alright for Muslims to kill Israeli Jews anywhere they find them on Earth?

Yeah it is war... but the problem I have with your stupid comment is OBL was a terrorist and Bush, Obama, Blair and Natanyahu are not... Is it because they wear suits?

Do you think america is the saint in all of these sh!t around us? you got short memory, americans along with paksitan promoted religious extremism and now they are both being hurt by the same evil. and also, israelis should be the last people complaing about victims and injustice etc. we know how civil and humen you guys havve been with the Palestinians. You guys are one of the very reasons why there is tension between americans and muslims.

You are so wrong. America ceased its support already in the 1990's and it supported the Mujahedeen only against the Soviet Army, not against civilians.

And please do not blame Israel for the problems of the Muslims, take responsibility for your actions.

You can believe the Americans, they are pretty persistence so far in their version on the events. And they argue that the Pakistan was kept in the dark.

and you are speaking from where no light ever shines...

do you also take medications? have you been missing a dose?

those who think Pakistan was not involved in this operation to some extent are fit to be referred to a psychiatrist

By that measure it would be perfectly alright for Muslims to kill Israeli Jews anywhere they find them on Earth?

Yeah it is war... but the problem I have with your stupid comment is OBL was a terrorist and Bush, Obama, Blair and Natanyahu are not... Is it because they wear suits?

No, it is because they are not terrorists and Bin Laden was.

And if you cannot see the difference you are having a big problem with understanding reality.

Bin Laden was a terrorist because his all purpose was to kill civilians - Muslims, Jews, or Christians.

Yeah Ahmad... does nt he amazes us all... It reminds me of the Pushto saying... the seive stood up to the kettle saying you got two holes!!!!

and you are speaking from where no light ever shines...

do you also take medications? have you been missing a dose?

those who think Pakistan was not involved in this operation to some extent are fit to be referred to a psychiatrist

Thank you for your intelligent and kind words, Your contribution to the debate is priceless.

I guess you do not have anything better to say.

The nation did show outrage on Pakistan army's incompetence but don't you see that if we would have openly declared that we helped U.S to carry out that operation; the Al-Qaeda who had no enemity with Pakistan will start attacks on our soil too. .

Really? Don't you think that this is their enmity that they used our soil for hiding. Every Al Qaeda terrorist whether he was from Yemen or Indonesia found his refuge here.Just four or five days back from Osama's capture, Omar Patak( Bali bomber) was captured from Abbottabad. I hope you do understand the repercussions for Pakistan if this trend continues. Let's see what the hard discs recovered from his house reveal?

US trawls al-Qaida 'treasure trove' of seized hard drives | World news | The Guardian

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom