What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

No, it is because they are not terrorists and Bin Laden was.

And if you cannot see the difference you are having a big problem with understanding reality.

Bin Laden was a terrorist because his all purpose was to kill civilians - Muslims, Jews, or Christians.

hmmm...

have you ever read a newspaper? do you have cable? watch the news past ten years? or were you residing in a cave somewhere and suddenly came out after your hibernation?

They are not terrorist and OBL was... hmmm... should we accept that because your highness is telling us to accept it or are you just wishing that we would accept it when we actually read newspapers and know how many innocent people America, Israel and Britain has killed (and continues to kill)??

Really? Don't you think that this is their enmity that they used our soil for hiding. Every Al Qaeda terrorist whether he was from Yemen to Indonesia found his refuge here.Just four or five days back from Osama's capture, Omar Patak( Bali bomber) was captured from Abbottabad. I hope you do understand the repercussions for Pakistan if this trend continues. Let's see what the hard discs recovered from his house reveal?

US trawls al-Qaida 'treasure trove' of seized hard drives | World news | The Guardian

That Zardari took 10 percent from Osama and let him stay in Abbotabad... Aha... lets attack Islamabad for a regime change... please

The nation did show outrage on Pakistan army's incompetence but don't you see that if we would have openly declared that we helped U.S to carry out that operation; the Al-Qaeda who had no enemity with Pakistan will start attacks on our soil too. .

No enmity??? Al Qaead killed directly and indirectly more Pakistanis than Americans or Europeans.

If its true, its plain stupid to act like a bunch of fools not knowing about anything. It has made a mockery of Pakistan army and more importantly Pakistan itself. I dont count the political leadership as they dont matter much. If we knew why take all the blame of harboring osama and i dont understand how exactly did the army save its image. The image was never so low as of this day. What the hell were they thinking.

hmmm...

have you ever read a newspaper? do you have cable? watch the news past ten years? or were you residing in a cave somewhere and suddenly came out after your hibernation?

They are not terrorist and OBL was... hmmm... should we accept that because your highness is telling us to accept it or are you just wishing that we would accept it when we actually read newspapers and know how many innocent people America, Israel and Britain has killed (and continues to kill)??

You should make a simple distinction. In order for you to understand, let us call them the 'BADS': terrorists like Al Qaead, LET, and this kind of terror organisations which deliberately kill civilians and are proud of it and glorify it and declaring that this is their strategy.

On the other hand there are the GOOD GUYS: conducting operations against these terrorists who are threatening the peaceful life on this planet. Unfortunately the 'BADS' are taking advantage of the sensitivity of the West regarding hurting civilians and using them as a shield. As a result unintentionally, civilian are among the casualties when you try to eliminate the global terror threat.

@nirreich
I read this reports, and I tend to discredit them - there were all kinds of misinformation of the ISI which is well known of its using of the Pakistani media.
you from department of mossad who gather intel from news paper and forums?
on serious note.i live in Pakistan so i have other sources than media.and @ our media.believe me we have more traitors in it than warriors.
I meant that finding BL in that area would be more reasonable and would not immediately raise criticism against the Army: everybody thought BL is hiding in a cave in that region,
you did not read my previous post properly.
remember few things.
that time gone when dead become alive.
why you want to spoil Yanks party.
it was not jv.yanks acted like fools.
The problem is that Pakistan's internal matters are global problem because of its being a base for terrorism in Afghanistan, India, Europe and the US.
wrong.what is b/w india and us is b/w us and them.same is the case with Afghanistan.
if there is some thing wrong in usa and europe Pak is not responsible for it.it is reaction of their actions.
The ISI knows were Omar is since 2007! It has nothing to do with the current operation.
backup your claim with something.
Mullah umar also died in this raid with osama.

Maybe they were informed when it was already took place. however, Pakistan was most probably did not know anything on the initiative.
1)who told the locals 1-2 hr before op that you people should remain in home.and turn the lights off.
2)there was 3 blasts when chopper went down.whole r abbottabad wake up but our army remain sleeping.

Judging from past experiences, if the US had cooperated with Pakistan's security forces, Bin Laden would escape thanks to his friend in the ISI and in the other terror organisations.
the incident you are referring to is of 95-96.at that time we give the intel to yanks.not other way arround.at that time osama was in palace in kabul

The US might inform Pakistan after it was obvious that Pakistan cannot jeopardise the mission. This is totally different situation than knowing.

Pakistan could have jeopardized the mission at any point. It does not take long to get from a fortress about 10 minutes away when the raid is 40 minutes (this may change under the pseudo-intellectual babble of "fog of war").

The fact is that everyone knew about it, even the guys on twitter. There was even a Chinook involved that would have lit up any radar, even the ones developed by President Kabila personally.

@nirreich

you from department of mossad who gather intel from news paper and forums?
on serious note.i live in Pakistan so i have other sources than media.and @ our media.believe me we have more traitors in it than warriors.

you did not read my previous post properly.
remember few things.
that time gone when dead become alive.
why you want to spoil Yanks party.
it was not jv.yanks acted like fools.

wrong.what is b/w india and us is b/w us and them.same is the case with Afghanistan.
if there is some thing wrong in usa and europe Pak is not responsible for it.it is reaction of their actions.

backup your claim with something.
Mullah umar also died in this raid with osama.

Sorry, but I do not find it very comfortable to have a discussion with someone who its avatar is a picture of Ahmed Yasin, which could be called the Bin Laden of the Palestinians.

He was an anti-Semite who was responsible for terror attacks against Israeli civilians, including women and children. Not surprisingly, his followers praise Bin Laden and condemn the US for killing him.

Please remove this picture of this degraded arch-terrorist, and I be happy to continue.

You should make a simple distinction. In order for you to understand, let us call them the 'BADS': terrorists like Al Qaead, LET, and this kind of terror organisations which deliberately kill civilians and are proud of it and glorify it and declaring that this is their strategy.

On the other hand there are the GOOD GUYS: conducting operations against these terrorists who are threatening the peaceful life on this planet. Unfortunately the 'BADS' are taking advantage of the sensitivity of the West regarding hurting civilians and using them as a shield. As a result unintentionally, civilian are among the casualties when you try to eliminate the global terror threat.

I feel like I m watching Star Wars now... They are the Empire (Bad Guys) and we are the Jedi Knights (Good Guys)...

Or Transformers... They are the Decepticons (Bad Guys) and we are the Autobots (Good Guys)...

Now where is the Cube of All Spark!!! Lemme Guess... Israel?

All hail Megatron!!!!

I feel like I m watching Star Wars now... They are the Empire (Bad Guys) and we are the Jedi Knights (Good Guys)...

Or Transformers... They are the Decepticons (Bad Guys) and we are the Autobots (Good Guys)...

Now where is the Cube of All Spark!!! Lemme Guess... Israel?

All hail Megatron!!!!

Using simple language from children books was the only way for you to understand a more complex reality - which you apparently failed to perceive until now.

Pakistan could have jeopardized the mission at any point. It does not take long to get from a fortress about 10 minutes away when the raid is 40 minutes (this may change under the pseudo-intellectual babble of "fog of war").

The fact is that everyone knew about it, even the guys on twitter. There was even a Chinook involved that would have lit up any radar, even the ones developed by President Kabila personally.

The Pakistanis would not have dare to interfere while the operation was already taking place and risk a direct clash with US forces and blaming for preventing to capture of BL.

However, apparently, the PA and ISI were not given a warning of what was to happen in such a length that they could foil it. If the warning came ten minutes before the operation started, it hardly means that there Pakistan cooperated with the US in this operation.

a la guerre comme a la guerre!

This is war, BL was the head of the terror organisation who killed thousands of Americans in 9/11 and thousands more in other terror attacks.
he never accepted he did 9/11.
And he was proud of it!!!

So stop this nonsense about judicial procedures.
again wrong.
America bombed afghanistan b/c taliban refuse to handover obl to them.now he is dead.so yanks should leave afghanistan.
according to bible.
an eye for eye,blood for blood.

he never accepted he did 9/11.

again wrong.
America bombed afghanistan b/c taliban refuse to handover obl to them.now he is dead.so yanks should leave afghanistan.
according to bible.
an eye for eye,blood for blood.

As I said earlier, you should remove this insulting avatar if you want to continue with the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom