What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

Strong words, sir!

If only your opinion had been the consensual one in Pakistan, and in particular among the top brass of the armed forces and intelligence services, Pakistan would be in a much better position than its current disarray.

Despite the negative image of Pakistan, the Pakistanis are quite a resilient people and are no more passive.
Many are waking up to the reality that they need a strong narrative and cannot allow such nonsense whereby our national strategy is non existent. However this awakening threatens not just the Tafkiris but the leadership as well.
I am sure it is a matter of few years that Pakistan will come out of this stronger and unified.
The tafkiris will lose this war in the end, they have killed far too many innocents to pretend innocence and will eventually be denied space.

This particular day has invigorated many Pakistanis to question themselves and this may prove to be a watershed moment...
I would be called crazy if i say that it was deliberately done as a shock treatment to the nation...but it shall serve that purpose and that is good in a way.

What is the Pakistani way?

Pakistani way ? - Drawing a line (on water) between the Good Jihadi (strategic assets) and the Bad Jihadi (takfiris) and thinking that they are two mutually exclusive entities with no common denominator.

Pakistan should stop its terror export to India and Afghanistan and stop its connection with global Jihad organisations, like Al Qaeda and LET. And fight them all the way. Very simple.

You just quoted the Bad Jihadis (AQ) and the Good Jihadis (LeT) in the same post in the same line. A mistake on your part.

What is the Pakistani way?

Power balance with India? Forget it!

Controlling Afghanistan with the Taliban? Not Again!

No one asked Pakistan to be a puppet, but its strategic objectives are highly improbable. Pakistan cannot continue to support terrorism and when the West pressure it to stop it, to say that by accepting it we will became 'a puppet' of the West.

Pakistan should stop its terror export to India and Afghanistan and stop its connection with global Jihad organisations, like Al Qaeda and LET. Very simple.

Do that, and everyone will leave you alone, including the US.

It was far better if countries you mention also think over it, more over foreign intelligence networks in Afghanistan against Pakistan also not secret now.
Pakistan never exported any terror to that countries but Pakistan suffered more then any by those in Afghanistan & India. Of course you can simply saying & step further but there are lot of realities behind undiscussed. While you are talking about Jihad organization then it will be more fair proffering these words for US & EU too, they are not saint and involved in Jihadi organizations by all means financially and weapon transfer etc. So don't blame on Pakistan.

Despite the negative image of Pakistan, the Pakistanis are quite a resilient people and are no more passive.
Many are waking up to the reality that they need a strong narrative and cannot allow such nonsense whereby our national strategy is non existent. However this awakening threatens not just the Tafkiris but the leadership as well.
I am sure it is a matter of few years that Pakistan will come out of this stronger and unified.
The tafkiris will lose this war in the end, they have killed far too many innocents to pretend innocence and will eventually be denied space.

This particular day has invigorated many Pakistanis to question themselves and this may prove to be a watershed moment...
I would be called crazy if i say that it was deliberately done as a shock treatment to the nation...but it shall serve that purpose and that is good in a way.

I want to believe that the Pakistanis are learning from what is going on and there would be change of course.

however, judging from this forum and from the Pakistani media, the people of Pakistan seem to be much more concerned from the operation itself than from the hideout of BL in the heart of their country. The internal discourse is focused on the issue of 'sovereignty' other on the issue of global terrorism in our back yard.

The demonstrations should be against the security services which failed for a decade (!) to capture BL other than against the US operation.

Unfortunately, there is not any real change.

It was far better if countries you mention also think over it, more over foreign intelligence networks in Afghanistan against Pakistan also not secret now.
Pakistan never exported any terror to that countries but Pakistan suffered more then any by those in Afghanistan & India. Of course you can simply saying & step further but there are lot of realities behind undiscussed. While you are talking about Jihad organization then it will be more fair proffering these words for US & EU too, they are not saint and involved in Jihadi organizations by all means financially and weapon transfer etc. So don't blame on Pakistan.

As I said, Pakistan should face reality and see how it can improve its situation.

Its long hostility towards the US and its double game regarding the WOT jeopardise its national interests. The US nor India support global Jihad organisations, please clarify.

It is a well known fact that Pakistan is the home base for terror organisations which operates in Afghanistan and India, even the GOP does not deny it.

I do not think that the above situation is incidental. The defence establishment decided on this course of action and it is considering the US and India as its adversaries. This policy is futile while Pakistan cannot surrender India nor diminish the US role in international affairs. Moreover, this policy prevent Pakistan from investing in itself in social services and education and the country is abandoned to violence for all kind of militant groups and terror organisations.

Indian posters.. you are welcomed to talk about the current situation of Afghanistan, Pakistan and US along with OBL.. please DO NOT drag INDIA in the equation.. There are few threads where India and Pakistan are discussed.. or do you want us to discuss India exclusively in this thread also?

As I said, Pakistan should face reality and see how it can improve its situation.

Its long hostility towards the US and its double game regarding the WOT jeopardise its national interests. The US nor India support global Jihad organisations, please clarify.

It is a well known fact that Pakistan is the home base for terror organisations which operates in Afghanistan and India, even the GOP does not deny it.

I do not think that the above situation is incidental. The defence establishment decided on this course of action and it is considering the US and India as its adversaries. This policy is futile while Pakistan cannot surrender India nor diminish the US role in international affairs. Moreover, this policy prevent Pakistan from investing in itself in social services and education and the country is abandoned to violence for all kind of militant groups and terror organisations.

I think thats obvious.. US will support Mossad, CIA etc. and India would support RAW or RAW paid "freedom fighters" right? why would they support "Jihadis"?

And there is NO proof as of yet.. that Pakistan is hub of terrorists.. everything is word of mouth.. as a matter of fact.. more Pakistanis have died in terror attacks by alleged groups of so-called Jihadis along with open attacks from our "friends and foes" .. and it is Pakistan which is getting destabilized.. so i think instead of saying "Pakistan is HUB of terrorists".. you should say.. Pakistan is the target of all the "terrorist countries" including US and INDIA.. that would make more sense..

I think thats obvious.. US will support Mossad, CIA etc. and India would support RAW or RAW paid "freedom fighters" right? why would they support "Jihadis"?

That was argued earlier.

CIA/RAW/Mossad are protecting their people from global terrorism while Jihad organisations with Pakistan support kill innocent lives, particularly in Pakistan.

That was argued earlier.

CIA/RAW/Mossad are protecting their people from global terrorism while Jihad organisations with Pakistan support kill innocent lives, particularly in Pakistan.

Oh really????.. amazing logic!!.. so up until now.. CIA/RAW/MOSSAD has destroyed two countries and killed more than 2 million "terrorists" to protect their people.. get a life mate!

Oh really????.. amazing logic!!.. so up until now.. CIA/RAW/MOSSAD has destroyed two countries and killed more than 2 million "terrorists" to protect their people.. get a life mate!

exactly . . this is something these guys will never understand . . so better not to argue . .kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi hoti . . u know . .they say truth is always sour . . so yea .. let them live with what they want . . the world is coming to know what is the truth . specially after the staged drama of osama bin laden . . jsut go to youtube and look at all the comments and dislikes those obama speeches are getting .. this shows the world eyes are now opening . . PAKISTAN FOR EVER AND EVER!

Here is something for all those who believe that CIA and American Government is working for benefit of its own people.. Politicians and Governments are same everywhere.. and for those of you who are questioning "lapse of security" by Pakistani ISI.. please keep your ears open and please watch both parts..

I still hold my belief that this "killing of OBL" is a tactical assassination to invade our country.. I am still waiting proof for 9/11 though.. and i'm now waiting for OBL killing also.. no word of mouth.. hard facts..

Last edited by a moderator:

You and your kind have a problem with reality and you cannot differentiate between terrorists and the ones who fight against them. Perhaps because you are part of a society which finds it difficult to rout out terrorism. That is why Pakistan is in its current disastrous situation. I can get a life, but you need to live with your failed convictions.

With all respects i have opinion that CIA real plans failed......there was no osama but the family was living there. CIA and ISI also knows where about of the family. The plans was to attack that house and CIA was thinking that Pakistan will respons and US, Israel and India attack on Pakistan with all .........
but after no reaction the second phase of drama launch that osama killed by seals team 6
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

With all respects i have opinion that CIA real plans failed......there was no osama but the family was living there. CIA and ISI also knows where about of the family. The plans was to attack that house and CIA was thinking that Pakistan will respons and US, Israel and India attack on Pakistan with all .........
but after no reaction the second phase of drama launch that osama killed by seals team 6
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

I think that BL was alien, maybe a Klingon, and he have returned to his planet.

Be serious.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

I think that BL was alien, maybe a Klingon, and he have returned to his planet.

Be serious.

Back
Top Bottom