What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

The Pakistanis would not have dare to interfere while the operation was already taking place and risk a direct clash with US forces and blaming for preventing to capture of BL.

But if noone knew who the infiltrator is, then of course interference would have happened.

You're getting confused, or just not too bright.

However, apparently, the PA and ISI were not given a warning of what was to happen in such a length that they could foil it. If the warning came ten minutes before the operation started, it hardly means that there Pakistan cooperated with the US in this operation.

Of course it would mean that.

If you warn someone 10 minutes prior to any operation beginning, that would be enough time to do a lot of things.

Read through this thread. All these questions you've been ansking have been answered. Ask some more important questions that are legit.

But if noone knew who the infiltrator is, then of course interference would have happened.

You're getting confused, or just not too bright.

Of course it would mean that.

If you warn someone 10 minutes prior to any operation beginning, that would be enough time to do a lot of things.

Read through this thread. All these questions you've been ansking have been answered. Ask some more important questions that are legit.

It is very simple: at the most, the Pakistanis knew about this operation only when it was already taken place or a very short time before it started, so they could not prevent it.

And every piece of reliable information on this operation screams that Pakistan was deliberately kept in the dark because the Americans did not trust them. Very simple. When the Pakistanis knew what was going on they were too afraid from a direct clash with the US forces which woul have severe consequences.

Face it, the US did this amazing operation in the heart of Pakistan while ignoring the 'mighty' Pakistan Army and the 'powerful' ISI.

And thank god for that (otherwise Bin Laden was still alive).

Sorry I don't buy the GOP or PA fearing public back lash. They dont seem to mind the public getting blown to bits but they mind the public getting mad over this. :hitwall:

Sorry, but I do not find it very comfortable to have a discussion with someone who its avatar is a picture of Ahmed Yasin, which could be called the Bin Laden of the Palestinians.
until that particular post you dont have any problem.you replied me previously.what happened now?

He was an anti-Semite who was responsible for terror attacks against Israeli civilians, including women and children. Not surprisingly, his followers praise Bin Laden and condemn the US for killing him.
who was not anti-semite.
pharos,nazis,christian world until last two centuries ago.
when you people stop beating this drum of anti-semite.
Please remove this picture of this degraded arch-terrorist, and I be happy to continue.
i will remove his picture when you sit on my dick.

This is how the US and the West perceive Pakistan:

20110507_WWD000.jpg

Does anyone think they trusted the Pakistanis in the most sensitive operation they have conducted since 9/11 2001?

No one replied to my post in which i mentioned about mobile sim.
After 5-10 years things will become clear.The same people who raising their fingers on us will praise us.

Proof finally. Warning: Very graphic

Last edited by a moderator:
until that particular post you dont have any problem.you replied me previously.what happened now?

who was not anti-semite.
pharos,nazis,christian world until last two centuries ago.
when you people stop beating this drum of anti-semite.

i will remove his picture when you sit on my dick.

You are worshipping an anti-Semite who his entire political career was based on it. Why you deny it? Just read the Hamas charter. And because of his anti-Semitism hundreds of innocent people were murdered just for being Jewish. And it happened few years ago, not in WWII.

If you are an anti-Semite too, which is clearly obvious, then this is the only issue I would discuss with you.

It is very simple: at the most, the Pakistanis knew about this operation only when it was already taken place or a very short time before it started, so they could not prevent it.

And every piece of reliable information on this operation screams that Pakistan was deliberately kept in the dark because the Americans did not trust them. Very simple. When the Pakistanis knew what was going on they were too afraid from a direct clash with the US forces which will have severe consequences.

Face it, the US did this amazing operation in the hurt of Pakistan while ignoring the 'mighty' Pakistan Army and the 'powerful' ISI.

And thank god for that (otherwise Bin Laden was still alive).

Bin Laden is dead and its good but i am more concern with way of conducting operation, you are talking about amazing victory of US then tell me what will happen if a video is released by AQ rejecting US claim that they killed OBL?

US political go in international criticism & Pakistan will out from this criticism & Pakistan will get more chances to make stand against that false operation violating its territory?

You can imagine what situation US should face in that case? Where US already has rejected to release Bin Laden photos and in case of video world opinion will change and bring prove from speculations that why US not releasing photos and it means Bin Laden still alive?

Bin Laden is dead and its good but i am more concern with way of conducting operation, you are talking about amazing victory of US then tell me what will happen if a video is released by AQ rejecting US claim that they killed OBL?

US political go in international criticism & Pakistan will out from this criticism & Pakistan will get more chances to make stand against that false operation violating its territory?

You can imagine what situation US should face in that case? Where US already has rejected to release Bin Laden photos and in case of video world opinion will change and bring prove from speculations that why US not releasing photos and it means Bin Laden still alive?

Sorry, but the scenario you described above belongs to the department of science fiction.

There is no way that the US President declares that BL was killed when it is a complete lie which is bound to be revealed sooner or later. The Americans would not take this kind of risk.

I seriously think that army had no clue of the operation and by the time they realized it was too late.

Lies upon lies. They are just trying to hide their incompetency.

The manner in which we have handled the whole affair is incompetent and weak, to hide facts in order to not offend those who probably do not give a damn about Pakistan is really useless.
Whatever policy we adopt in future, we have to be clear and non apologetic towards those who are not following Islam but use it to bully others into following their own agenda.
We need to be clear that OBL was a terrorist.

Hamid Mir's interview of OBL after 9/11 revealed that OBL gloated about the attack and congratulated those who did it.
He did not claim responsibility but his stance showed that he was not following Islam.
He also accepted that his network was responsible for killing 20 Pakistani soldiers in cold blood in Somalia.
This rascal was no Sheikh of Islam and this should have been hammered all across the media and through state posture that anyone supporting him is our enemy since we have evidence of his stance being pro terrorist.
We actually have been weak in narrating the bitter truth for fear of negative backlash, however the fact remains that this shall be detrimental to our cause in the long run.
If we do not draw the lines, someone else will draw them instead.

However on military knowledge, i would reiterate that there is no way this was not done without mutual understanding.
The military protocols in place by Pakistan Army are not understood by most here and in wake of this event we are losing perspective that our military capability is respectable and our junior cader of officers, NCOs and soldiers are highly motivated and veterans of WOT.
To top it all this was a strategically important area, no way that the QRF which has night fighting capability was not capable to intercept such an action if it was indeed unilateral.
Even if i believe they evaded us somehow, no way that after the firefight started, the QRF and other GSF units would not have rushed in and engaged the unidentified intruders if this was unilateral.

You may criticize the lack of guts displayed by GHQ, ISI and GOP which led to such a narrative, however do think that these same troops have done extremely well in competitions, exercises, peacekeeping missions, anti terrorist operations, air assault operations etc.
These same troops fired at US troops which landed in Angoor Adda, not because they hated Americans but because it was military protocol to not allow anyone to land their boots without permission.

I once sent a person in my team for a survey in a similar area and when he took some snaps of the vicinity, within five minutes he was held and the camera was checked to see what he was upto.
There can be a lapse of security but the magnitude is not realistic to me, to say that everyone was sleeping in this area and only woke up after the force of 40-80 US troops carried out an operation for 40 minutes is not possible.

Is this embarrassing, yes it is.
Any why is this embarrassing?
Because we are so desperate to appease the people whom we can never truly appease...the crazies who listen to and praise goons like OBL and will come up with any excuse on his behalf.
Can you appease such people?
No.

We actually are dishonoring the memory of thousands of our martyred troops and civilians by coming up with this narrative and line of action, just out of fear of the tafkiri rascals whose pinup boy OBL was.

This is to all the Pakistanis...the civilians, the soldiers, the men, the women and the children.
We are sorry that we did this despite your sacrifices at the hands of such tafkiri rascals whose very existence is a blemish on this earth.
We are sorry that we still lack conviction/courage to openly declare them our enemies and be proud of those that kill them.

This is how the US and the West perceive Pakistan:

20110507_WWD000.jpg

Does anyone think they trusted the Pakistanis in the most sensitive operation they have conducted since 9/11 2001?

Because of one madly conducted operation world can't question whether trust Pakistan or not. Pakistan has its own strategic, regional policies and Pakistan should not follow the way US looking for because that way leads only toward destruction of Pakistan & instability where Pakistan military & people show 0% trust over US in return.

This is what you want, that if Pakistan follow US or EU then it is good but if resist than he is bad, untrustworthy & irresponsible,
but sorry we don't want to be puppet of US.

The manner in which we have handled the whole affair is incompetent and weak, to hide facts in order to not offend those who probably do not give a damn about Pakistan is really useless.
Whatever policy we adopt in future, we have to be clear and non apologetic towards those who are not following Islam but use it to bully others into following their own agenda.
We need to be clear that OBL was a terrorist.

Hamid Mir's interview of OBL after 9/11 revealed that OBL gloated about the attack and congratulated those who did it.
He did not claim responsibility but his stance showed that he was not following Islam.
He also accepted that his network was responsible for killing 20 Pakistani soldiers in cold blood in Somalia.
This rascal was no Sheikh of Islam and this should have been hammered all across the media and through state posture that anyone supporting him is our enemy since we have evidence of his stance being pro terrorist.
We actually have been weak in narrating the bitter truth for fear of negative backlash, however the fact remains that this shall be detrimental to our cause in the long run.
If we do not draw the lines, someone else will draw them instead.

However on military knowledge, i would reiterate that there is no way this was not done without mutual understanding.
The military protocols in place by Pakistan Army are not understood by most here and in wake of this event we are losing perspective that our military capability is respectable and our junior cader of officers, NCOs and soldiers are highly motivated and veterans of WOT.
To top it all this was a strategically important area, no way that the QRF which has night fighting capability was not capable to intercept such an action if it was indeed unilateral.
Even if i believe they evaded us somehow, no way that after the firefight started, the QRF and other GSF units would not have rushed in and engaged the unidentified intruders if this was unilateral.

You may criticize the lack of guts displayed by GHQ, ISI and GOP which led to such a narrative, however do think that these same troops have done extremely well in competitions, exercises, peacekeeping missions, anti terrorist operations, air assault operations etc.
These same troops fired at US troops which landed in Angoor Adda, not because they hated Americans but because it was military protocol to not allow anyone to land their boots without permission.

I once sent a person in my team for a survey in a similar area and when he took some snaps of the vicinity, within five minutes he was held and the camera was checked to see what he was upto.
There can be a lapse of security but the magnitude is not realistic to me, to say that everyone was sleeping in this area and only woke up after the force of 40-80 US troops carried out an operation for 40 minutes is not possible.

Is this embarrassing, yes it is.
Any why is this embarrassing?
Because we are so desperate to appease the people whom we can never truly appease...the crazies who listen to and praise goons like OBL and will come up with any excuse on his behalf.
Can you appease such people?
No.

We actually are dishonoring the memory of thousands of our martyred troops and civilians by coming up with this narrative and line of action, just out of fear of the tafkiri rascals whose pinup boy OBL was.

This is to all the Pakistanis...the civilians, the soldiers, the men, the women and the children.
We are sorry that we did this despite your sacrifices at the hands of such tafkiri rascals whose very existence is a blemish on this earth.
We are sorry that we still lack conviction/courage to openly declare them our enemies and be proud of those that kill them.

Strong words, sir!

If only your opinion had been the consensual one in Pakistan, and in particular among the top brass of the armed forces and intelligence services, Pakistan would be in a much better position than its current disarray.

Because of one madly conducted operation world can't question whether trust Pakistan or not. Pakistan has its own strategic, regional policies and Pakistan should not follow the way US looking for because that way leads only toward destruction of Pakistan & instability where Pakistan military & people show 0% trust over US in return.

This is what you want, that if Pakistan follow US or EU then it is good but if resist than he is bad, untrustworthy & irresponsible,
but sorry we don't want to be puppet of US.

What is the Pakistani way?

Power balance with India? Forget it!

Controlling Afghanistan with the Taliban? Not Again!

No one asked Pakistan to be a puppet, but its strategic objectives are highly improbable. Pakistan cannot continue to support terrorism which is targeting the West, and when the West pressure it to stop it, to say that by accepting the demand Pakistan we would become 'a puppet' of the West.

Pakistan should stop its terror export to India and Afghanistan and stop its connection with global Jihad organisations, like Al Qaeda and LET. And fight them all the way. Very simple.

Do that, and everyone will leave you alone, including the US.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Really? come on accept just as an option (may be or may not).

Sorry, I do respect your opinion, but it is unrealistic to think like that.

Back
Top Bottom