What's new

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

You know I sincerely thank you for this post.:tup: I am baffled at the gullibility of our people here and the outright disregard of common sense..........I used to think that only the american public ate up everything that was thrown at them.

You just want so bad to believe in these ferry tale stories.

The ISI itself could capture BL, expose it after a few days and claim he was captured in FATA or god knows were.

There is no sense to let the US to penetrate so deep into Pakistan just in order to blame them - why the US does not play the Pakistani game? They are blaming Pakistan for incompetence or complicity.

Just face reality: the US did this amazing operation without cooperation with Pakistan's security forces. There could have some technical coordination during and after the operation, but apparently PA did not know anything about it in advance and that is the reason for the entire lack of consolidate response by the Pakistani side - everybody have a different story.

You just want so bad to believe in these ferry tale stories.

The ISI itself could capture BL, expose it after a few days and claim he was captured in FATA or god knows were.

There is no sense to let the US to penetrate so deep into Pakistan just in order to blame them - why the US does not play the Pakistani game? They are blaming Pakistan for incompetence or complicity.

Just face reality: the US did this amazing operation without cooperation with Pakistan's security forces. There could have some technical coordination during and after the operation, but apparently PA did not know anything about it in advance and that is the reason for the entire lack of consolidate response by the Pakistani side - everybody have a different story.

it is obvious boy. We don't want to become an enemy of Al-Qaeda. We already have other terrorist organisations who are against us and working day and night on anti-Pakistan missions.

Maybe they were informed when it was already took place. however, Pakistan was most probably did not know anything on the initiative.

Judging from past experiences, if the US had cooperated with Pakistan's security forces, Bin Laden would escape thanks to his friend in the ISI and in the other terror organisations.

The last time he escaped was Tora Bora and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Pakistan that time.

At least you're finally crawling back through your tracks and admitting Pakistan would have had to have known at some stage. You are improving.

it is obvious boy. We don't want to become an enemy of Al-Qaeda. We already have other terrorist organisations who are against us and working day and night on anti-Pakistan missions.

So why did Pakistan captured and handed over to the US other senior members of Al Qaeda???

oh congrats smart pants. you guys executed your plan perfectly.

now al quida hates you

now united states dont like you.

your own public dont like you

afghan dont like you.

American public and world citizen hates the whole idea of sheltering osama.

now tell me who won they see em they run !!!

The last time he escaped was Tora Bora and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Pakistan that time.

At least you're finally crawling back through your tracks and admitting Pakistan would have had to have known at some stage. You are improving.

The US might inform Pakistan after it was obvious that Pakistan cannot jeopardise the mission. This is totally different situation than knowing.

This is so darn confusing with all these conflicting claims by all sides. I really don't know what to believe at this point.

What you can believe is that BL is dead, and he was hiding in Pakistan under the nose of the PA (with or without its knowledge).

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

actually we handed them over to Afghan (did not kill them). . .

So why did not Pakistan do the same with BL?

now al quida hates you

now united states dont like you.

afghan dont like you.

American public and world citizen hates the whole idea of sheltering osama.

now tell me who won they see em they run !!!

if you read news regularly, you would have known that these people hated us even before the operation, and we don't give a damn to what they think. .

- - And I am not a member of ISI or Army. I am one of the common people. And about the winning side. We want this war to end more than anyone else and may be after Osama it will be easy and fast. .

if you read news regularly, you would have known that these people hated us even before the operation, and we don't give a damn to what they think. .

- - And I am not a member of ISI or Army. I am one of the common people. And about the winning side. We want this war to end more than anyone else and may be after Osama it will be easy and fast. .

Doubt its gonna happen sometime soon. US has already made it clear that they will continue with their operations.

Afghanistan did not prosecute even a single terrorist that PA handed them over. BL would have escaped like that. .

Senior Al Qaeda members, like the 9/11 planner, were captured in Pakistan and have been under US custody - why not handing BL to the Americans directly or through the Afghans?

I find it hard to believe that the Afghans would let Bin Laden escape...

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

no one is denying that especially after Osama's daughter's statement. .

Some of the members in this forum still try to argue BL was not captured/not dead

Afghanistan did not prosecute even a single terrorist that PA handed them over. BL would have escaped like that. .

Have pakistan handed any of those guys to Afghanistana before? i ask this because i dont have any information thanks.

Back
Top Bottom