What's new

Pakistan Air Force Operation Swift Retort l Indian Military targets in gun-sight of PAF

Sad state of affairs that now we have to deal with such kind of so-called analysts that doesn't even know that,

1st arm chair general claims of defused REK Bomb and none in India paraded that. Isn't that a miracle that they waved that amraam bamboo to malign but will not show their bravery for defusing the bomb. Can anyone handle this filth? It's like getting into cow dung fight to argue with such creatures.

2nd UFO pilot can't even recognize that footage was taken hy drone and camera/FLIRs as such can keep the focus.

Unfortunately, we are not doomed because we are facing a powerful or capable enemy but we are dealing with totally ignorant, mean, deceptive, clueless, habitual liar and demoralized kind of lot hence, there is no point in arguing.
Jaan ki aman paoun, if i have the liberty to say something.

The thing is these guys are kunts. We be dealin with maha kunts.

@The Eagle @Oscar @waz Drum beating kafee hoe gaee biradraan. Brit and susraeli teams are in Shillong eastern air command HQ thesedays.

Acknowledged.

Eagles have the eyes and ear on that Aapa. Heard them planning under current situation and Oscar mentioned that too. Current theatre is too hot for any possible fist fight and seems more possibilities to happen. 39 days started from last Tuesday.

@The Eagle @Oscar @waz Drum beating kafee hoe gaee biradraan. Brit and susraeli teams are in Shillong eastern air command HQ thesedays.
Drum beating is an ingrained thing.
After all, drums are beaten on the day of birth, aqiqa, khatna,first birthday,first facial hair and so on and so forth.
Now that Pakistanis also do bridal and groom showers its just adding on.

Our enemy is smarting and focused on getting back; and it will be a rude awakening for our poets of the air with entries much bolder than the doors opening in the event.

Ive heard that the Susraelis are pushing the rampage as an offset to the Spice and the Crystal Maze( system is oddly pretty similar to the Raptor in use).

Jaan ki aman paoun, if i have the liberty to say something.

The thing is these guys are kunts. We be dealin with maha kunts.

Lol... I know what you did here. Maha is the keyword.

Drum beating is an ingrained thing.
After all, drums are beaten on the day of birth, aqiqa, khatna,first birthday,first facial hair and so on and so forth.
Now that Pakistanis also do bridal and groom showers its just adding on.

Classic Oscar.

Ive heard that the Susraelis are pushing the rampage as an offset to the Spice and the Crystal Maze( system is oddly pretty similar to the Raptor in use).

The same urgent purchase and assistance? Heard that deep state uncle Sam has no issue. Asheerbaad to susraelis.

While rest of the world is moving forward, Indians are going backward to ancient Vedic times.

Fight Missiles and bullets with majical arrows with fire on tips etc..
They may be, but they have saner voices with them in enough numbers to
Lol... I know what you did here. Maha is the keyword.

Classic Oscar.

The same urgent purchase and assistance? Heard that deep state uncle Sam has no issue. Asheerbaad to susraelis.
Uncle Sam want the Kashmir issue solved one way or the other so they can get a weakened Pakistan incapacitated.
This is to get leverage on the Taliban to leave them no “neutral” territory and either force them to associate with Iran and then be able to do a pincer attack on Iran or put enough forces there so to contain Iran from all sides and force a “revolution” against the Mullahs.

Whether we like it or not - the stark reality is that 20% of 1 billion as wallets for Uncle Sam(and other countries) is a Much bigger market than 15% of our “measly” 300 million.

They may be, but they have saner voices with them in enough numbers to

Uncle Sam want the Kashmir issue solved one way or the other so they can get a weakened Pakistan incapacitated.
This is to get leverage on the Taliban to leave them no “neutral” territory and either force them to associate with Iran and then be able to do a pincer attack on Iran or put enough forces there so to contain Iran from all sides and force a “revolution” against the Mullahs.

Whether we like it or not - the stark reality is that 20% of 1 billion as wallets for Uncle Sam(and other countries) is a Much bigger market than 15% of our “measly” 300 million.

I was just about to quote you that what's the possibility of Sanghis using some airstrips from western side. Trump killed talks and in fact Susraelis have a big role in this... Afghanistan puppet regime already been advocating to crush us from east and west. Sam wouldn't object to see us suffocate.

That's why Our Himalayan brothers came and met with the top command of country in detail. However, Taliban just made a move with Moscow. We have redirected the approach for them.

Yes, to bleed Iran, they need a weaker Pakistan in first place and then Taliban association will be good enough to mount pressure forcing them to explode from inside or ready for action. However, I see Moscow watching old memories on screen and realizing to settle the matter with Sam. BTW, IK had an interview with RT and quoted Putin in a bigger voice comment.

A) IAF tried to overload our CAPs by intruding at multiple places that day.
B) the main IAF formation consisted of 20 jets, 12 Mirage 2000 and 8 SU-30.
C) They dropped only 4 bombs which misses their target.
D) We hit 4 targets with 6 bombs.
E) We had lock ons on 9 IAF jets, we fired at 2 and hit 2.
F) There WAS someone very important at one of the targets and we knew it.
G) Abhi couldnt fire a single missile.
H) IAF shot their own heli in the fog of war.

The difference between indian claim of shooting down an F-16 and our claim of shooting down an SU-30 is that we have recordings of Indian RT that day

One point, when Paracha sb said "4 bombs dropped and they missed the target". Now question arise here that what was that target. So were we telling they aimed on that Madrasah?

Also they mentioned downed Su-30 by us, they showed a footage. From that wreckage it can be confirmed that its SU-30 not that downed helicopter hit by Indians.

Apni tu Zindagi safal ho jaye gi jis din @Oscar @messiach madame ke posts samajh ane lage ...
@The Eagle bhai aapko Samajh aye ? kuch asaan lufz mai bayan karen ?

Ghor karein hazrat, baat Bohat asan ha albata wazandar ha. Bar bar parhain or sochain. Intahai nazuk sortehal ha. Khushi apni jaga par jishan bohat hu gaya. Samaj jain.

Apni tu Zindagi safal ho jaye gi jis din @Oscar @messiach madame ke posts samajh ane lage ...
@The Eagle bhai aapko Samajh aye ? kuch asaan lufz mai bayan karen ?
In simple words; these celebrations are all fine and dandy but should not distract one bit from what is coming for us. They are planning with extreme care and looking for the perfect moment much as in 71. AJK is likely to be in severe jeopardy in such an event along with positions in Siachen.

We will face ten times the rough EW environment we gave the Indians and high numbers of stand off weapons along with loss of our counter intelligence due to upgraded communications from the Indian side.

In simple words; these celebrations are all fine and dandy but should not distract one bit from what is coming for us. They are planning with extreme care and looking for the perfect moment much as in 71. AJK is likely to be in severe jeopardy in such an event along with positions in Siachen.

We will face ten times the rough EW environment we gave the Indians and high numbers of stand off weapons along with loss of our counter intelligence due to upgraded communications from the Indian side.

Adding to that, Indians have their ME and western friends with them continuously Inside India with complete menu and Delhi has big pockets as well as hungry being disgruntled. ME Wala is seeing a lifetime opportunity here.

Pakistan Air Force Zindabad! Never had any doubt in my mind about Op Swift Retort but after this program feeling really proud of our boys, their training, their professionalism and passion for the nation and country. May Almighty protect them always. (Ameen)

@The Eagle In light of what you have said, Pakistan must be ready for more misadventure from East and West. I have this feeling that actually Balakot was done just to test our resolve and preparation and actual Indian adventure is yet to come. Rembmer what Modi said right after 27/2 "Yeh aik pilot project ho gia hai, abhi REAL karna hai" .... Watch below video and check the date it was uploaded.

Ghor karein hazrat, baat Bohat asan ha albata wazandar ha. Bar bar parhain or sochain. Intahai nazuk sortehal ha. Khushi apni jaga par jishan bohat hu gaya. Samaj jain.

No offense to myself but some of the things they usually discuss goes off my head .. and I am not even talking about the technical stuff which of course will go pass me , I am just a Supply Chain management MBA and a defense enthusiast . But What he is telling us from few months is very scary to think about , if what he is hinting about see the day light of reality than it wont be long than we will be fighting a nerve wrecking war inside our territory .

Bhai ( don't mind me calling you bhai ) I have been saying this for weeks now , that since India revoke J&K status they are waiting for us to do something reckless, I have a feeling whatever you are hinting towards , 90% of their preparations are done .. If we have to fight at least we should do it on our terms , just like 27th Feb . But many of the posters are very emotional and some even pack their BB guns to move towards the border .. maybe they don't know what's coming ... but I hope our Armed forces know whats coming

Back
Top Bottom